US Pilots Labor Thread 8/20-8/27- NO PERSONAL REMARKS

Status
Not open for further replies.
All your absolutely brilliant and totally "unbiased" legal pull-ups aside, hp, there's not a lot of us out East who really care. This will be decided by an appeals court, not by the chat board court of public opinion. Unless your really totally board with life, I'm not seeing the point. We do have deep depth.
hp_fa,

I wouldn't worry about him.

What he's really saying is, "I don't have a proper response to your excellent summary so I'll just flame you."

You should be the one ignoring him.

hp_fa,

I wouldn't worry about him.

What he's really saying is, "I don't have a proper response to your excellent summary so I'll just flame you."

You should be the one ignoring him.
Your having a hard time facing the truth, Snoop is right on the money.

No problemo.....320 to 757......25K raise......757 to 330.....25K raise......age 60 PBGC 28-48K raise......military retirement, if applicable.....15K-30K raise!!!

The PRICE YOU PAY FOR THE ABOVE is ya just gotta be old enough to qualify

ARE U CATCHING ON YET!!!

Leave me in coach!!

Whew! If the damages trial goes like the the DFR lawsuit, you're gonna need that extra green to pay the assessments for damages caused. Don't forget, you folks are also getting 35 Million in 2009 & 35 Million in 2010. I just voted for the option that I thought was the fairest way to disperse the funds. I won't ask if you are catching on yet........... :huh:

Sorry if this is off topic. What is the East chief pilot's office like? I always thought very highly of the PHX CP's office. To any Westies, has this changed? I've been off since March 2008(lost medical). Not flying sucks.

He continues to assert that the injunction casts a “pallâ€￾ over negotiations. The Court expressed the feeling that the “cloudâ€￾ over negotiations exists due to the judgment, not the injunction.

That judge just knows everything about everything now doesn't he?

OK, I'll come out and play......for a little while at least, ....how many West F/Os will upgrade on DOH depends on how many retirements you have or how much LAS and PHX grow. Gonna have a super hub in PHX and gonna add 20 intl destinations and adding 20 330s....knock yourself out, learn a second language...enjoy the ride ...no prob.

Get a NIC list, use the one under your pillow....it will do, see how many retirements ya got ...there ya are!!

You dudes have a short memory ...we had to give back 50 planes just to make this deal happen....who got to make that call......inquiring minds want to know!!
Still no answer.

Two of my questions have to do with east pilots. Not the PHX or LAS hubs.

No one seems to want to say out loud exactly how many east F/O’s will not upgrade under Nicolau. Only use it as a battle cry. So until someone wants to post accurate numbers the “I am not voting if Nicolau is there because all these F/O’s will never upgradeâ€￾ argument is worthless.

How about finding facts to talk about?

50 airplanes has what to do with my questions? Pure deflection.

The west is out of ammunition in the debate...

.....or kiss the lottery goodbye...

Not out of ammunition, but running low on patience.

By lottery to what do you refer? Could you mean the merger in which furloughed pilots were allowed to replace active pilots, in effect taking their job. Yes, I could see how you would consider that a lottery win for those furloughed pilots.

Not out of ammunition, but running low on patience.

By lottery to what do you refer? Could you mean the merger in which furloughed pilots were allowed to replace active pilots, in effect taking their job. Yes, I could see how you would consider that a lottery win for those furloughed pilots.

Ya'll are never going to come to any kind of common ground so why don't you just stop fussing at each other.?

You don't like this...they don't like that....

So how are the Joint Negotiations going? What does the company have on the table?

I just heard the FAA is finally getting off their ass and is going to change flight duty limits to 12 hrs for domestic. I also heard this might happen within the next 6 months..

Comments??

Ya'll are never going to come to any kind of common ground so why don't you just stop fussing at each other.?

You don't like this...they don't like that....

So how are the Joint Negotiations going? What does the company have on the table?

I just heard the FAA is finally getting off their ass and is going to change flight duty limits to 12 hrs for domestic. I also heard this might happen within the next 6 months..

Comments??

From 8 hours to 12? :lol:

The FAA rest requirements and duty limits are long due for a change to keep up with the science. The Colgan crash at BUF added some Congressional pressure on the FAA, although one of the effects may be limits on commuting prior to reporting for duty (good or bad depending on one's point of view I guess).

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back