US Pilots Labor Thread 8/20-8/27- NO PERSONAL REMARKS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep subsidizing the airline for the remaining few years you have left flying. Those of us with 2.5 + decades left here really appreciate it!

You are welcome. With a minimun of 1.5 decade left, DOH mid 80's, WNIIN, makes sense. Thanks for your understanding.

flypg

8/20/09 - Oral Argument & Case Management Hearing

Plaintiffs represented by - - -

All your absolutely brilliant and totally "unbiased" legal pull-ups aside, hp, there's not a lot of us out East who really care. This will be decided by an appeals court, not by the chat board court of public opinion. Unless your really totally board with life, I'm not seeing the point. We do have deep depth.

All your absolutely brilliant and totally "unbiased" legal pull-ups aside, hp, there's not a lot of us out East who really care. This will be decided by an appeals court, not by the chat board court of public opinion. Unless your really totally board with life, I'm not seeing the point. We do have deep depth.

Then just ignore me.

FWIW, that was a totally unbiased report of what was actually discussed. I did not apply any personal opinions of mine to that post. If and when you get a transcript of the proceedings you are welcome to check what I said against the transcript.

Like I said, feel free to ignore me. There is supposed to be a function on the board that allows that to occur.

Then just ignore me.

FWIW, that was a totally unbiased report of what was actually discussed. I did not apply any personal opinions of mine to that post. If and when you get a transcript of the proceedings you are welcome to check what I said against the transcript.

Like I said, feel free to ignore me. There is supposed to be a function on the board that allows that to occur.

Hey hp_fa, I'm just curious, why do you spend so much on pilot issues if you are a F/A?

Then just ignore me.

It kills me that you get personally attacked for sharing your knowledge of labor law. Then the grand conspiracies get woven.

Fact is, this is a very interesting subject, and you don't have to be a pilot to be interested in it. In fact, not being a pilot and not being emotionally invested in this is a good thing, it clears the fog from the room and lets you see how it really is. I appreciate your posts, keep posting, if someone doesn't like it, they can put you on ignore, or not read it. But, putting on blinders is not a good way to study an issue.
:up:

All your absolutely brilliant and totally "unbiased" legal pull-ups aside, hp, there's not a lot of us out East who really care.

I would not want to be made to look like the village idiot either--this mindset actually makes some sense in that regard.

This will be decided by an appeals court, not by the chat board court of public opinion. Unless your really totally board with life, I'm not seeing the point. We do have deep depth.

So then why do you continue to come here to harp on it, unless you are the USAPA designated shill?

1. Pre-wake, it was all bluster.
2. Then it was "all appeal."
3. Then came the pay-snapback gambit.
4. Now comes the "ignore the court of public opinion" strategy.

You are right in one respect--the line of quotes that someone will be able to string together after the 9th shoots this down and USAPA potentially loses the pay arbitration is going to be epic.

HP-FA gave a totally unbiased report. I would think that since most pilots could not be there to see the proceedings would appreciate the report. But then when someone wants to stick their heads in the sand so be it.

The court of appeal is four months away for possible arguments. Despite USAPA’s wish to freeze things in place. Justice does march on. The judge said that usapa has been found to be in violation and an appeal does not delay the plaintiffs damages.

The next two proceedings are the expensive part of this trial. $1.8 million on legal fees and possible multi-million damages. All in front of judge Wake.

So HP-FA should be thanked for the report not ridiculed.

"This will be decided by an appeals court"

So are you saying that if usapa loses in the ninth they will not be going to SCOTUS? Taking you at your word the appeals court will decide. Will the east accept what the ninth says?

After months and months, I can't believe that this argument is still going on... :blink:
BORING!

Get used to it!!!

Your children will be reading about it in business school if these 2 groups get put together!!
News flash!

These two groups are put together. The only thing we don't have is a joint contract.

But yes this case will be studied in law school and possibly B school.

Keep subsidizing the airline for the remaining few years you have left flying. Those of us with 2.5 + decades left here really appreciate it!

No problemo.....320 to 757......25K raise......757 to 330.....25K raise......age 60 PBGC 28-48K raise......military retirement, if applicable.....15K-30K raise!!!

The PRICE YOU PAY FOR THE ABOVE is ya just gotta be old enough to qualify

ARE U CATCHING ON YET!!!

Leave me in coach!!

No numbers yet! Do you guys know or is this just crew room bluster and urban myth?

How many east F/O's will not upgrade under Nicolau?

How many east F/O's would not have upgraded under DOH or no merger?

How many west F/O's would not upgrade under DOH?

Someone has to know and will post the real facts.

OK, I'll come out and play......for a little while at least, ....how many West F/Os will upgrade on DOH depends on how many retirements you have or how much LAS and PHX grow. Gonna have a super hub in PHX and gonna add 20 intl destinations and adding 20 330s....knock yourself out, learn a second language...enjoy the ride ...no prob.

Get a NIC list, use the one under your pillow....it will do, see how many retirements ya got ...there ya are!!

You dudes have a short memory ...we had to give back 50 planes just to make this deal happen....who got to make that call......inquiring minds want to know!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back