US Pilots Labor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your Empire quote please sir, elaborate. Lets not open any other boxes.
You do love to ignore the "boxes" you paint yourself into, don't you Nos?

The Empire pilots kept their DOH in SYR on the F28. No such protection for the West pilots, hence better. Kagel extended that to all F28 bases.

Now your "facts" box...

Jim

You do love to ignore the "boxes" you paint yourself into, don't you Nos?

The Empire pilots kept their DOH in SYR on the F28. No such protection for the West pilots, hence better. Kagel extended that to all F28 bases.

Now your "facts" box...

Jim
The west pilots are being offered what you described above for PHX and date of hire. How long did the F28 last after your generous offer, you knew it would not last long.

Your witness sir.

The west pilots are being offered what you described above and date of hire.

Your witness sir.
Like I said elsewhere in this thread - you don't have a clue. Show me where the West pilots keep their Nic number anywhere. Offered DOH...if you think that's a benefit you are more clueless than even I thought.

Jim

The west pilots are being offered what you described above for PHX and date of hire. How long did the F28 last after your generous offer, you knew it would not last long.

Your witness sir.

Okay, I have some questions.

Did the Empire deal end in arbitration?

Did the F28 pilots retain their status in domicile?

Did Empire buy USAir?

Does usapa know the difference from a hole in the ground?

Did Empire buy USAir?

Ask your buddy Boeing boy. He is quoted as saying a staple job for Empire that he gave them, was much better than what the west is being offered by USAPA, he seems to be a better salesman than me for pilot merger rationalization.

Ask your buddy Boeing Boy.

Good old Nos - divert and ignore. That's why I stopped answering your questions - you're all take and no give like most East pilots. You love to ask questions but very rarely answer any.

Jim

Ask your buddy Boeing boy. He is quoted as saying a staple job for Empire that he gave them, was much better than what the west is being offered by USAPA, he seems to be a better salesman for than me for pilot merger rationalization.

Ask your buddy Boeing Boy.

Okay, I will.

Boeingboy,

was the empire integration arrived at through a mediation and arbitration process, or did you personally have the authority to impose the terms of the integration yourself?

Did the F28 pilots retain their status in seat? So that the #1 F28 pilot stayed #1 no matter who bid onto the aircraft?

I know Empire did not buy USAir, just as I know USAirways couldn't buy a cup of coffee in 2005 unless AWA and Barbell Aquisition gave them the $1.85.

And, you don't have to bother with the last question, we all know usapa does not know the difference.

Did Empire buy USAir?

Since Nos isn't going to answer - no, yes, no, no

Okay, I will.

Boeingboy,

was the empire integration arrived at through a mediation and arbitration process, or did you personally have the authority to impose the terms of the integration yourself?

Did the F28 pilots retain their status in seat? So that the #1 F28 pilot stayed #1 no matter who bid onto the aircraft?

I know Empire did not buy USAir, just as I know USAirways couldn't buy a cup of coffee in 2005 unless AWA and Barbell Aquisition gave them the $1.85.

And, you don't have to bother with the last question, we all know usapa does not know the difference.
To answer the later questions (we posted at the same time):

No - as I've said before, the first I heard of the Empire guys being stapled was when it was announced by Gene Sharp (VP of Ops or Flight Ops).

No - but they couldn't be displaced except by a PI pilot with an earlier DOH and with the growth that was occurring until the US/PI merger every PI pilot with earlier DOH was already flying the Boeing since it was only about 4 years to upgrade to the Boeing at the time. The Empire F/O's bid the Boeing's as fast as slots were available to bid, but some of the captains stayed on the F28 until they left the fleet (and kept their DOH).
Jim

To answer the later questions (we posted at the same time):

No - as I've said before, the first I heard of the Empire guys being stapled was when it was announced by Gene Sharp (VP of Ops or Flight Ops).

No - but they couldn't be displaced except by a PI pilot with an earlier DOH and with the growth that was occurring until the US/PI merger every PI pilot with earlier was already flying the Boeing since it was only about 4 years to upgrade to the Boeing at the time. The Empire F/O's bid the Boeing's as fast as slots were available to bid, but some of the captains stayed on the F28 until they left the fleet.
Jim

Thanks for the reply,

That is pretty much what I had assumed happened.

My points were, that this is a completely apples to oranges comparison, and is totally irrelevant to the AWA/AAA integration. But, I could not resist and had to throw some extra jabs at usapa just for fun.

Have to do lights out, got to fly in the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back