US Pilots Labor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAHAHAHAHA....After reading your garbage you call me senile. Just remember these words "gear up kid"you'll be hearing them sitting in that right seat for a long long time. HAHAHAHA, senile, you slay me.

Nope just call it like I see it. I think you are delusional but hey, you are free to be as crazy as you want to be. The case will be over soon and you out the door and those that you set up with this farce will pay the price. Its them that will be jerking gear for me!!

AWA320

You lost get over it. You are pushing the fact that a court will not give Usairways indemnity because you know after the first of the year the declaratory judgment will be dismissed. After that you will spin this as a victory of the west, 28j Jacobs and rule 60b Harper.

When the company appeals, the pilots will be released for self help just in time for spring break travelers.

Courage and patience for the next contract.
[/quote]

Ok tell me what I lost?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Tell me how you get to your end game with a dismissal????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
YOU CANT! So I guess its not me that lost usless you consider that we dont have a contract as me losing. If thats the case then you are the true loser with LOA93 for the future. So I guess by that standard then I am winning.

AWA320

Your questions are rhetorical. The NMB will not wait for a Usairways appeal of a frivolous declaratory to release USAPA for self help. Spring travel may not be a good idea on Usairways if this legal ability for self help by a union happens.

hahahaha you really have bought the usapa propaganda. Self help? hahahaahh DAM. You are closer to winning the powerball then you are for the NMB to release this place for self help.

AWA320

Good old Nos - divert and ignore. That's why I stopped answering your questions - you're all take and no give like most East pilots. You love to ask questions but very rarely answer any.

Jim

You just described the core values of USAPA.
Give this another couple of years, still no contract, oil will be at $130 barrel and LCC will be bleeding red. Nobody wants to touch us because USAPA is toxic- this won't end well for anybody.

This goes in the pile of who cares.

But answer this. Does this arbitration apply only to the merger reps or does it apply to the dispatchers?

But if you would like to make the point. The AWA dispatchers got a big raise and DOH while the east dispatchers got a small raise and DOH. The east pilots will get a big raise and relative seniority while the west pilot get a small raise using Nicolau. But no the east pilots want all of the benefits of the new contract AND DOH. I guess your parents never taught you guys how to share.

You guys want it all.

This goes in the pile of who cares.

But answer this. Does this arbitration apply only to the merger reps or does it apply to the dispatchers?

But if you would like to make the point. The AWA dispatchers got a big raise and DOH while the east dispatchers got a small raise and DOH. The east pilots will get a big raise and relative seniority while the west pilot get a small raise using Nicolau. But no the east pilots want all of the benefits of the new contract AND DOH. I guess your parents never taught you guys how to share.

You guys want it all.
Now who is going to dole out this big raise? Is it the same management that offered the F/A's their big raise? MM!

Now who is going to dole out this big raise? Is it the same management that offered the F/A's their big raise? MM!
Dole out? Really. The great and all powerful usapa will negotiate these big raises right? That is their job right?

Maybe you are admitting that usapa is incapable of achieving anything.

Kind of telling about the east attitude. Please sir may I have some more money.

Come on now JJ, the company has no incentive at this stage to offer anything to the f/a's. They want to roll up all the inflight, pilots and flight attendants around the same time then merge again.

AWA320

Dole out? Really. The great and all powerful usapa will negotiate these big raises right? That is their job right?

Maybe you are admitting that usapa is incapable of achieving anything.

Kind of telling about the east attitude. Please sir may I have some more money.
I believe your the one that mentioned BIG raises, I guess the AFA was incapable too, EAST attitude, better than the WEST attitude " MY NIC with LOA 93", ! MM!

BTW, USAPA was capable of getting the WEST pilots to throw 2MIL down the drain! MM!

You think so JJ? Where is your DOH contract? In fact, where is any contract? You sold USAPA as the quickest way to a contract for the older pilots to buy off on your circus, as each month passes you are losing support. Eventually your sands in the hour glass will be up.
Mesaba jet captains make just about what your 320 captains make, but they at least have trip rigs. One way or another Nicolau is coming, why do you like to punish yourself? Why do you lie to the east pilots- everyone knows you will never get a DOH contract.

You think so JJ? Where is your DOH contract? In fact, where is any contract? You sold USAPA as the quickest way to a contract for the older pilots to buy off on your circus, as each month passes you are losing support. Eventually your sands in the hour glass will be up.
Mesaba jet captains make just about what your 320 captains make, but they at least have trip rigs. One way or another Nicolau is coming, why do you like to punish yourself? Why do you lie to the east pilots- everyone knows you will never get a DOH contract.
C'mon Tania, we all know ALPA sold off the older pilots by their give away program, seperate ratification was never going to get a contract, besides the NIC won't get one either, the only hour glass sands that will be up are the ones that the RISK is attached to! MM!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back