US Pilots Labor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
An hour after the AirCal deal was announced, PSA agreed to merge with USAir, which was completed in 1987. PSA's last flight took place on April 8, 1988.""

Youi really should resist using Wikipidea as your authoritative source.

The USAir/PSA merger was announced 8 DEC 1986 and the last flight did take place 8 APR 1988. The Air Cal/AA merger had already been announced long before Ed Colodny came to San Diego.

You talk about AA stapling AirCal but will be happy to do just that to the West pilots with a DOH cramdown.

Your questions are rhetorical. The NMB will not wait for a Usairways appeal of a frivolous declaratory to release USAPA for self help. Spring travel may not be a good idea on Usairways if this legal ability for self help by a union happens.
Avoided the question again.

So you now go from surely being released to IF usapa is released.

The company suit has nothing to do with usapa being able to close 18 sections in 4 months to meet your spring deadline.

You can hope and pray all day but the NMB is not going to release anyone unless there is only 3-4 sections left. It really is that basic. Unless you are new to the industry everyone knows this.

Youi really should resist using Wikipidea as your authoritative source.

The USAir/PSA merger was announced 8 DEC 1986 and the last flight did take place 8 APR 1988. The Air Cal/AA merger had already been announced long before Ed Colodny came to San Diego.

You talk about AA stapling AirCal but will be happy to do just that to the West pilots with a DOH cramdown.
You said 30 years, I quoted facts;
""An hour after the AirCal deal was announced, PSA agreed to merge with USAir, which was completed in 1987. PSA's last flight took place on April 8, 1988.""

Your post confirms, not deviates from the facts of my post. Wasted bandwidth on your part.

Explain how the USAPA proposal is a cram down or staple for the america west pilots judas.

Explain how the USAPA proposal is a cram down or staple for the america west pilots judas.

The most prolific West posters have already done an eloquent job of this already. Please review the last 500 or so pages and you will find your answer.

I will concede my math error. 22 years 8 months, not 30. BFD.

How much input has any West pilot had in crafting USAPA's Conditions and Restrictions?

If you can't see a cram down, maybe you should see an opthamologist, or go to the Costco 1.75's.

The most prolific West posters have already done an eloquent job of this already. Please review the last 500 or so pages and you will find your answer.

I will concede my math error. 22 years 8 months, noit 30. BFD.
I will review the "prolific west posters" spin on this matter immediately.

Are they selling any land or bridges or used cars? (rhetorical) I could use their posts as a reference for credibility because you have have confirmed the eloquence of their diatribe.

Usairways has nothing left to show from the PSA merger but the workers.

america west airlines is the same as PSA buy an airline, sell or dump everything but keep the employees.

924PS favorite gladiator type web site, click here.

I think I see where your misunderstanding lies.

I am not familiar with the intricacies of the PSA merger, but from what I do understand, it is nothing like the America West merger.

Apparently in the PSA merger, USAir bought or aquired PSA. Well this time around, your bankrupt company that couldn't make its own payroll, did not do the buying or aquiring. You where/are in no position to offer anything to the West, the way you graciously did in the PSA merger. More to the point, the West was not added to your list, you were added to ours, and as each case turns on its own merits (PSA deserved DOH) this integration deserves Nicolau.

Oh, by the way, welcome back from furlough. Hope you get off the 190 soon, or at least better 190 payrates with the new Nic contract.

I think I see where your misunderstanding lies.

I am not familiar with the intricacies of the PSA merger, but from what I do understand, it is nothing like the America West merger.

Apparently in the PSA merger, USAir bought or aquired PSA. Well this time around, your bankrupt company that couldn't make its own payroll, did not do the buying or aquiring. You where/are in no position to offer anything to the West, the way you graciously did in the PSA merger. More to the point, the West was not added to your list, you were added to ours, and as each case turns on its own merits (PSA deserved DOH) this integration deserves Nicolau.
To confuse you with the facts, click here please.

I will review the "prolific west posters" spin on this matter immediately.

Are they selling any land or bridges or used cars? (rhetorical) I could use their posts as a reference for credibility because you have have confirmed the eloquence of their diatribe.

Being a prolific West poster I will save you the trouble.

It is a "cramdown", becasue it is not the agreed to method of integration, most notably that ended in binding arbitration.

It is a "staple", because 85% of the West list is immediately moved to the bottom of the combined list.

It is never going to happen, because usapa is nothing more than a group of ignorant disgruntled malcontents, that hit hook line and sinker for the promise from the leading authority on how to sucker unions into paying his union busting lawfirm millions for false promises and false hopes.

Simple question for all the big usapa supporters. Ever heard of getting out of binding arbitration after the fact?

Another point that seems to be missed. Not only does the West get paid 100% for the wx cancelations, we get paid 100% deadhead pay, to get repositioned back onto our pairing.

Care of provide proof of that "An hour after..."

Jim
You said in one of your posts recently, that the Empire pilots that you stapled to the bottom of your pilot list, were treated better than america west pilots by USAPA. I asked in my posts twice in two days for you to elaborate, you chose not to. You are a hypocrite sir.

You said in one of your posts recently, that the Empire pilots that you stapled to the bottom of your pilot list, were treated better than america west pilots by USAPA. I asked in my posts twice in two days for you to elaborate, you chose not to. You are a hypocrite sir.
If you can't back up your "facts" you are a liar that rarely answers questions asked of you. So I guess that makes you just another hypocrite.

Jim

Being a prolific West poster I will save you the trouble.

It is a "cramdown", becasue it is not the agreed to method of integration, most notably that ended in binding arbitration.

It is a "staple", because 85% of the West list is immediately moved to the bottom of the combined list.

It is never going to happen, because usapa is nothing more than a group of ignorant disgruntled malcontents, that hit hook line and sinker for the promise from the leading authority on how to sucker unions into paying his union busting lawfirm millions for false promises and false hopes.

Simple question for all the big usapa supporters. Ever heard of getting out of binding arbitration after the fact?

Another point that seems to be missed. Not only does the West get paid 100% for the wx cancelations, we get paid 100% deadhead pay, to get repositioned back onto our pairing.
Ms,

This video reminds me of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back