US Pilots Labor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
""Nos you really seem to enjoy the 30yr look back but lets look back to the early 2000's shall we as that is much much closer than what was happening back in the 80's. Usair was twice bankrupt and returing a/c to the lease holders and then there is that littl gem that you work under TODAY not 30yrs ago but TODAY. Com'on say it with me now, LOA 93. This is your contract until the court tells LCC NO INDEMITY FROM WEST LAW SUITS then you will have a contract imposed on you like I have shown in the previous posts. The east knows no bounds for pain and you constantly inflict even more upon yourselves.

AWA320""
[/quote]

You lost get over it. You are pushing the fact that a court will not give Usairways indemnity because you know after the first of the year the declaratory judgment will be dismissed. After that you will spin this as a victory of the west, 28j Jacobs and rule 60b Harper.

When the company appeals, the pilots will be released for self help just in time for spring break travelers.

Courage and patience for the next contract.

You lost get over it. You are pushing the fact that a court will not give Usairways indemnity because you know after the first of the year the declaratory judgment will be dismissed. After that you will spin this as a victory of the west, 28j Jacobs and rule 60b Harper.

When the company appeals, the pilots will be released for self help just in time for spring break travelers.

Courage and patience for the next contract.
How many sections are open? 20-22? Is usapa going to close 16-18 by the spring? If not usapa will never be released for self help. If you think otherwise you know nothing about the NMB mediation.

8 section in three years so far. You think usapa can close 18 sections in 4 months? A random drug test may be in order.

[/quote]
[/quote]

Yes. Spring Break 2015!

How many sections are open? 20-22? Is usapa going to close 16-18 by the spring? If not usapa will never be released for self help. If you think otherwise you know nothing about the NMB mediation.

8 section in three years so far. You think usapa can close 18 sections in 4 months? A random drug test may be in order.
Dear Ball and Chain,

Thank you for supporting the effort of a new contract for all Usairways pilots thus far.

By the way, welcome back from furlough, from the west side of the operation.

924PS quote
"When the company appeals, the pilots will be released for self help just in time for spring break travelers.
Yes. Spring Break 2015!"
[/quote]

Dear Ball and Chain (aerodynamically referred to as drag to pilots)

Thank you for supporting the effort for a new contract for all Usairways pilots thus far.

By the way, after your former airline PSA, was bought by Usairways, the pilots from the East gave you date of hire. What did your peer Air Cal pilots get from American Airlines, when they merged at the same time?

You only caring about your own gluteus maximus, has been the problem thus far for Airline Pilots.

mikey60, on 26 December 2010 - 07:51 PM, said:

Let me assure you that Mikey is not angry. I've got mine,I will live a every comfortable retirement.My only concern are the 2500 pilots below me that

are being robbed out of their rightful spots on the seniority list. I have worked with a lot of these people and I feel they deserve better than the nic.

The ramblings of yet another senile old man. Those that you claim to be under you ready to collect that block busting pbgc check are right in the same spot on the seniority list there were in the day before the award came out.

Dont forget to apply for mediaid and AARP.

AWA320
Don't be a punk god willing u will get a chance to age.... Thank god my kids are past those teenage years when they knew it all !!!

So, you'd be happy if the East could salvage their careers at the expense of the West. That's why we went to an arbitrator. To 'resolve' our disagreement. Not to protect only the East pilot. The West pilots arent your fodder and the courts will ultimately show you that you're wasting money and time.

I'm glad you will retire comfortably knowing that your career was worth less than Spirit, Horizon, JetBlue, etc.

USAPA = Your loss is our gain.
I think the west is getting a great chance to salvage their careers since A@W had no game no real future but to hook up with an airline that has a route structure domestic and international that is many times more important than PHX and LAS. Reality is a ####.

Dear Ball and Chain (aerodynamically referred to as drag to pilots)

Thank you for supporting the effort for a new contract for all Usairways pilots thus far.

By the way, after your former airline PSA, was bought by Usairways, the pilots from the East gave you date of hire. What did your peer Air Cal pilots get from American Airlines, when they merged at the same time?

You only caring about your own gluteus maximus, has been the problem thus far for Airline Pilots.

Oh great Minion of Doom, how though dwells on the past. Events that transpired 30 years ago have NO bearing whatsoever on the current situation.

It makes me uncomfortable to know your paying attention to my gluteus maximus. The next thing you'll be inviting me to a gladiator movie or a steam room.

Oh great Minion of Doom, how though dwells on the past. Events that transpired 30 years ago have NO bearing whatsoever on the current situation.

It makes me uncomfortable to know your paying attention to my gluteus maximus. The next thing you'll be inviting me to a gladiator movie or a steam room.
Air Cal pilots were virtually stapled to the bottom of the American Airlines list.

Usairways has nothing left to show from the PSA merger but the workers.

america west airlines is the same as PSA buy an airline, sell or dump everything but keep the employees.

""In 1986, Western and AirCal were purchased by out-of-state airlines (Delta Air Lines and American Airlines respectively). Some[who?] believe USAir was actually pursuing AirCal because of fleet commonality (Boeing 737-300s) but that American Airlines spoiled the deal and PSA was its second choice. Upon hearing that USAir was interested in AirCal, American Airlines aggressively courted the AirCal Board of Directors. It made more sense for American Airlines to purchase PSA due to fleet commonality, but American Airlines was determined not to concede market share. Therefore, many[who?] believe the American–AirCal deal was essentially an attempt to impede USAir's expansion. However, this plan did not work.

An hour after the AirCal deal was announced, PSA agreed to merge with USAir, which was completed in 1987. PSA's last flight took place on April 8, 1988.""

30 years ago? Get your calculator out.

As far as your gladiator comment goes, it seems like you have been partial to that type of subject for a long time.

924PS favorite gladiator type web site, click here.

Dear Ball and Chain,

Thank you for supporting the effort of a new contract for all Usairways pilots thus far.

By the way, welcome back from furlough, from the west side of the operation.
Let's see. I asked a straight forward question. You ignore it.

Support, no support has nothing to do with usapa being able to close 18 sections in 4 months to be able to be released.

Furlough, no furlough has nothing to do with usapa being released after closing 18 sections in 4 months to meet your prediction of striking by spring break.

So let's return to your point and answer my question. Do you think usapa will be able to close 18 sections in 4 months in order to be released by spring break. Because if you knew anything about NMB the 2 sides need to be within 3-4 section before the NMB will release for self help.

How many does usapa have closed now? Remind me.

Still think usapa will be released? Or were you as Parker said I sometimes lie?

Actually what you forget is OUR reminder of how much you remind us of ORAN, but time moves on and you revert to who you really are! You may think you hide but you are truly a joy we will all celebrate in the near future! MM! Counting the days!

Let's see. I asked a straight forward question. You ignore it.

Support, no support has nothing to do with usapa being able to close 18 sections in 4 months to be able to be released.

Furlough, no furlough has nothing to do with usapa being released after closing 18 sections in 4 months to meet your prediction of striking by spring break.

So let's return to your point and answer my question. Do you think usapa will be able to close 18 sections in 4 months in order to be released by spring break. Because if you knew anything about NMB the 2 sides need to be within 3-4 section before the NMB will release for self help.

How many does usapa have closed now? Remind me.

Still think usapa will be released? Or were you as Parker said I sometimes lie?
Your questions are rhetorical. The NMB will not wait for a Usairways appeal of a frivolous declaratory to release USAPA for self help. Spring travel may not be a good idea on Usairways if this legal ability for self help by a union happens.

Your questions are rhetorical. The NMB will not wait for a Usairways appeal of a frivolous declaratory to release USAPA for self help. Spring travel may not be a good idea on Usairways if this legal ability for self help by a union happens.

Don't worry, it won't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back