US Pilots Labor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
NEWSFLASH!

Every single west crew that was canceled due to the storm, got 100% pay and credit, further they don't have to make that time up EVER. Enjoy loa 93 until you retire.

NEWSFLASH!

Every single west crew that was canceled due to the storm, got 100% pay and credit, further they don't have to make that time up EVER. Enjoy loa 93 until you retire.

funny, don't think alpa saw much reason to have that clause in most major contracts. Now the regionals they seem to all have it. never understood it. Maybe ALPA viewed AWA as a regional level airline?

Why doesn't US have it? Ask national..... does Delta UAL AA ???

Every unfortunate thing, or perceived unfortunate thing, that could ever happen is USAPA's fault.

There. I admitted it.

Feel better, Worsties?

Is USAPA responsible for anything that has happened (or not happened) in the last 2 years?

Including still receiving LOA 93 payrates?

NEWSFLASH!

News flash..
we dont' give a crap....the nic still stinks...

and IF ANY PORTION OF YOUR TRIP IS FLOWN BY ANOTHER CREW, IT GUARANTEES YOUR PAY FOR THE TRIP REGARDLESS OF WHETEHR OR NOT IS IS YOUR LAST TRIP OF THE MONTH.

enjoy the time with your family.

funny, don't think alpa saw much reason to have that clause in most major contracts. Now the regionals they seem to all have it. never understood it. Maybe ALPA viewed AWA as a regional level airline?

Why doesn't US have it? Ask national..... does Delta UAL AA ???

So being pay protected for cancellations wx/mx is a bad thing? no wonder you scabs are the worst paid and have the worst work rules of any airline in the country, regionals included.

News flash..
we dont' give a crap....the nic still stinks...

and IF ANY PORTION OF YOUR TRIP IS FLOWN BY ANOTHER CREW, IT GUARANTEES YOUR PAY FOR THE TRIP REGARDLESS OF WHETEHR OR NOT IS IS YOUR LAST TRIP OF THE MONTH.

enjoy the time with your family.

Then that means you have 100% cancellation pay then right? :rolleyes: It means the person that flew your trip got paid but you didn't. Over here that trip pays the original holder and the new pilot.

AWA320

East pilots should forget about your dragging the industry down wages since 1983? They should forget about your west pilots flying drugs, flying drunk and crossing picket lines? They should forget that the CEO, the only thing you brought to this union, has a DUI present and past? You want the east pilots to forget about the date that they were hired?

alpa made the agreement with you to sell their soul and save the devil, not the East pilots.
[/quote]

Nos you really seem to enjoy the 30yr look back but lets look back to the early 2000's shall we as that is much much closer than what was happening back in the 80's. Usair was twice bankrupt and returing a/c to the lease holders and then there is that littl gem that you work under TODAY not 30yrs ago but TODAY. Com'on say it with me now, LOA 93. This is your contract until the court tells LCC NO INDEMITY FROM WEST LAW SUITS then you will have a contract imposed on you like I have shown in the previous posts. The east knows no bounds for pain and you constantly inflict even more upon yourselves.

AWA320

mikey60, on 26 December 2010 - 07:51 PM, said:

Let me assure you that Mikey is not angry. I've got mine,I will live a every comfortable retirement.My only concern are the 2500 pilots below me that

are being robbed out of their rightful spots on the seniority list. I have worked with a lot of these people and I feel they deserve better than the nic.

The ramblings of yet another senile old man. Those that you claim to be under you ready to collect that block busting pbgc check are right in the same spot on the seniority list there were in the day before the award came out.

Dont forget to apply for mediaid and AARP.

AWA320

Let me assure you that Mikey is not angry. I've got mine,I will live a every comfortable retirement.My only concern are the 2500 pilots below me that

are being robbed out of their rightful spots on the seniority list. I have worked with a lot of these people and I feel they deserve better than the nic.

The ramblings of yet another senile old man. Those that you claim to be under you ready to collect that block busting pbgc check are right in the same spot on the seniority list there were in the day before the award came out.

AWA320
Actually were not, were better off, plus the PBGC! MM!

AWA320
HAHAHAHAHA....After reading your garbage you call me senile. Just remember these words "gear up kid"you'll be hearing them sitting in that right seat for a long long time. HAHAHAHA, senile, you slay me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back