US Pilots Labor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, you'd be happy if the East could salvage their careers at the expense of the West. That's why we went to an arbitrator. To 'resolve' our disagreement. Not to protect only the East pilot. The West pilots arent your fodder and the courts will ultimately show you that you're wasting money and time.

I'm glad you will retire comfortably knowing that your career was worth less than Spirit, Horizon, JetBlue, etc.

USAPA = Your loss is our gain.
Why did the america west pilots work for dirt wages and benefits from 1983, to the present time?
Airline pilot wage history.

Why did the america west pilots want to leave alpa in September 2003?

Career wages? Get your calculator.

"In September 2003, a group of America West pilots was so disappointed with its labor union that they started a drive to replace it. The company's pilots are represented by the Air Line Pilots Association, the biggest pilot union in the United States and Canada with 66,000 members. But those who want a change say the national leadership hasn't done a good job lobbying for them."

"John McIlvenna, a first officer and co-chairman of the committee organizing the proposed America West Airlines Pilots Association, said the group opposed the latest contract."
america west pilots, no contract, want to leave alpa article. December 2003

Mikey did not break the law or scab sir. As far as mikey goes, he did not make poor choices. I do not know the person, but I do think if I wanted to know him, it would not be necessary for me to visit ex cons or pilots that crossed picket lines.
Is that really all you have? Your argument is getting weak, like Usapa.

You now insist on pointing out that the West has a few pilots who have made poor decisions. We dont have to go down the list of who did what on each property. I already mentioned that all airlines have a few pilots who have made poor decisions. Is the East exempt? How's your Philly Photographer doing?

Mikey; who you claimed you'd explain, but failed, posted quite angrily to a West pilot;

mikey60, on 25 December 2010 - 09:11 PM, said:

HEY..awe320, before start checklist,were ready to start this thing up again....was it wet out there doing the walkaround?....yea I remember when I was a f/0.

Do he represent the East? The Angry FO division? who?

USAPA = How much do you make an hour?

So, you'd be happy if the East could salvage their careers at the expense of the West. That's why we went to an arbitrator. To 'resolve' our disagreement. Not to protect only the East pilot. The West pilots arent your fodder and the courts will ultimately show you that you're wasting money and time.

I'm glad you will retire comfortably knowing that your career was worth less than Spirit, Horizon, JetBlue, etc.

USAPA = Your loss is our gain.
1. Yes I would like to put you people at the bottom of the list

2. No they are what horses walk on after a long time in a stall

3. Maybe in your small mind,but not mine,remember you cant eat or drink memories.

4. What ever happens you will still be a loser.....

5. go USAPA

Why did the america west pilots work for dirt wages and benefits from 1983, to the present time?
Airline pilot wage history.

Why did the america west pilots want to leave alpa in September 2003?

Career wages? Get your calculator.

"In September 2003, a group of America West pilots was so disappointed with its labor union that they started a drive to replace it. The company's pilots are represented by the Air Line Pilots Association, the biggest pilot union in the United States and Canada with 66,000 members. But those who want a change say the national leadership hasn't done a good job lobbying for them."

america west pilots, no contract, want to leave alpa article.
Your argument is weak. You should stop living in the past. You should honor your agreements as well.

USAPA = Dishonor welcome. Apply within.

1. Yes I would like to put you people at the bottom of the list

2. No they are what horses walk on after a long time in a stall

3. Maybe in your small mind,but not mine,remember you cant eat or drink memories.

4. What ever happens you will still be a loser.....

5. go USAPA
Such maturity from a furlough seasoned aviator.

Thanks for the reply. It's good to show the lurkers on this board your true colors. You hit a homerun !!!

USAPA = See Above.

Your argument is weak. You should stop living in the past. You should honor your agreements as well.

[/quote

East pilots should forget about your dragging the industry down wages since 1983? They should forget about your west pilots flying drugs, flying drunk and crossing picket lines? They should forget that the CEO, the only thing you brought to this union, has a DUI present and past? You want the east pilots to forget about the date that they were hired?

alpa made the agreement with you to sell their soul and save the devil, not the East pilots.

Is that really all you have? Your argument is getting weak, like Usapa.

You now insist on pointing out that the West has a few pilots who have made poor decisions. We dont have to go down the list of who did what on each property. I already mentioned that all airlines have a few pilots who have made poor decisions. Is the East exempt? How's your Philly Photographer doing?

Mikey; who you claimed you'd explain, but failed, posted quite angrily to a West pilot;

mikey60, on 25 December 2010 - 09:11 PM, said:

HEY..awe320, before start checklist,were ready to start this thing up again....was it wet out there doing the walkaround?....yea I remember when I was a f/0.

Do he represent the East? The Angry FO division? who?

USAPA = How much do you make an hour?
Mikey was refering to starting up the forum again since most people had taken a somewhat milder more holiday attitude .Since it was the Christmas night I thought I would see if anyone was here. I really tried to be nice but...but well dealing with the west mentallity.... and awe well thats what came out . sorry. It will happen again.

East pilots should forget about your dragging the industry down wages since 1983? They should forget about your west pilots flying drugs, flying drunk and crossing picket lines? They should forget that the CEO, the only thing you brought to this union, has a DUI present and past? You want the east pilots to forget about the date that they were hired?

alpa made the agreement with you to sell their soul and save the devil, not the East pilots.
America West wages left alot to be desired. They were building slowly. Like a second-half team. Sorta like the Eagles vs. Giants.

The West brought jobs to this 'union'. You can rant all you want about Drunk Pilots, Drug Smugglers and the like, but its all in the colorful past of AWA. Are your pilots perfect? You failed to praise your local giftshop photographer.

Unlike you, sir, I dont resort to rehashing incidents that have ZERO effect on Binding Arbitration. Your MEC, elected by your pilots to represent them, agreed to enter BA knowing full well the outcome would be binding. I want the East pilots to grow up and accept the outcome of their agreements. The West didnt start this fight.

USAPA = Pssssst, AWA had 3 guys smuggling drugs. Teehee. Pass it on. :lol:

america west airlines holiday song.

4 planes and pilots crossing picket lines, 3 drug smugglers, 2 drunk pilots and a ceo in a womens prison for dui.

usapa Christmas song.

We three kings from the east are,,,

All angry f/o's,, our careers went not far,,,,

Nicolau spanked us,,,cause we are thankless,,,

Persuing Seham's DFR...

OOooo,,,OOooo,,

Date of Hire, is my right..

The West pilot's company is my plight..

Westward leaning,,still reneging,,

give us to usapa's fight.

America West wages left alot to be desired. They were building slowly. Like a second-half team. Sorta like the Eagles vs. Giants.

The West brought jobs to this 'union'. You can rant all you want about Drunk Pilots, Drug Smugglers and the like, but its all in the colorful past of AWA. Are your pilots perfect? You failed to praise your local giftshop photographer.

Unlike you, sir, I dont resort to rehashing incidents that have ZERO effect on Binding Arbitration. Your MEC, elected by your pilots to represent them, agreed to enter BA knowing full well the outcome would be binding. I want the East pilots to grow up and accept the outcome of their agreements. The West didnt start this fight.

USAPA = Pssssst, AWA had 3 guys smuggling drugs. Teehee. Pass it on. :lol:

You want 'the east pilots to grow up?" I wouldn't hold your breath if I where you.

cv

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back