US Pilots Labor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's awfully pathetic that a "Captain" such as yourself spends his time on this board. Especially with your positive attitude. Misery must be lonely.

USAPA = How much have they cost you? Horizon Air CRJ Captain $120/hour.

I don't thonk little Mikey is currently a Captain. More than likely you would find him on the A330 F/O list.

And making $8/hr less than a Horizon CRJ Captain for flying a widebody across the Atlantic Ocean.

I'll make sure he does the walkarounds in the rain next year. Unless he buddy bids with nycbusdriver.

Well, yes. It's USAPA's fault that the F/As don't have a contract and haven't combined operations.

And it's USAPA's fault that the company doesn't want to hedge fuel.

And it's USAPA's fault that the poor congressmen had to work until the day before Christmas Eve.

And it's USAPA's fault that our troops are stuck fighting in Afghanistan and Iraq for the Christmas holidays.

And it's USAPA's fault that there is a blizzard hitting Philadelphia right now.

And it's USAPA's fault that the mud is tearing southern California to bits.

Every unfortunate thing, or perceived unfortunate thing, that could ever happen is USAPA's fault.

There. I admitted it.

Feel better, Worsties?
By Worsties, do you mean to address those who are honoring Binding Arbitration? Or are you nicknaming Usapa and the mess they've dug themselves and YOU into?

USAPA = That IS quicksand you're building your dreams upon. Tread lightly. :(

I don't thonk little Mikey is currently a Captain. More than likely you would find him on the A330 F/O list.

And making $8/hr less than a Horizon CRJ Captain for flying a widebody across the Atlantic Ocean.

I'll make sure he does the walkarounds in the rain next year. Unless he buddy bids with nycbusdriver.

Your family should know what a swine you are sir.

You are an original PSA pilot. PSA and Usairways pilots used date of hire during the buy out of your airline.

You dare ridicule another pilot to do your walk around in the rain. You dare ridicule the contract of the East pilots. What did you do sir to try to help the East pilots get a better contract in the past?

You are an original PSA pilot. PSA and Usairways pilots used date of hire during the buy out of your airline.

You dare ridicule another pilot to do your walk around in the rain. You dare ridicule the contract of the East pilots. What did you do sir to try to help the East pilots get a better contract in the past?
sumardarson,

Maybe you should should ask the same of your 'brother' Mikey60 for his post towards a fellow USAirways pilot. Glass houses?

mikey60, on 25 December 2010 - 09:11 PM, said:

HEY..awe320, before start checklist,were ready to start this thing up again....was it wet out there doing the walkaround?....yea I remember when I was a f/0.

USAPA = The curse of all USAirways pilots.

sumardarson,

Maybe you should should ask the same of your 'brother' Mikey60 for his post towards a fellow USAirways pilot. Glass houses?

mikey60, on 25 December 2010 - 09:11 PM, said:

HEY..awe320, before start checklist,were ready to start this thing up again....was it wet out there doing the walkaround?....yea I remember when I was a f/0.

USAPA = The curse of all USAirways pilots.

If you explain first sir, the history of why your "brothers" (your term), america west pilots, flew drugs, flew drunk and crossed picket lines, I will explain "mikey".

By Worsties, do you mean to address those who are honoring Binding Arbitration? Or are you nicknaming Usapa and the mess they've dug themselves and YOU into?

USAPA = That IS quicksand you're building your dreams upon. Tread lightly. :(

Sorry.

I forgot.

It;s USAPA's fault that there is global warming.

And if global warming is indeed a hoax, that;s USAPA's fault, too.

If you explain first sir, the history of why your "brothers" (your term), america west pilots, flew drugs, flew drunk and crossed picket lines, I will explain "mikey".
I cannot explain the actions of certain individuals. I do not know them. And I make no excuses for them.
They made poor choices. But they do not represent the majority of the West pilots.

All airlines have pilots who have made questionable choices. I choose not to paint with such a broad brush.
I know that there are a lot of reasonable pilots back East who hold no ill will towards the West. They too are being held hostage by USAPA and being denied an opportunity to vote for a contract that would improve the careers of all US Airways pilots. Unlike USAPA who only cares about the East.

Your boy Mikey seems angry. Explain away.

USAPA= Countdown timer begins in three...two...one

Happy Holidays, oh great Prince of Darkness.

Why yes, after 6 years on LOA 93, I can safely say the East contract is ridiculous.

I voted NO on LOA93, but 57% of my peers were in favor of passing it. I voted FOR ALPA as my CBA, but a majority of my peers voted in favor of USAPA (although not by an overwhelming mandate).

I might ask you the same question. What have you done to get your brothers and sisters a better contract?

Why yes, after 6 years on LOA 93, I can safely say the East contract is ridiculous.

I voted NO on LOA93, but 57% of my peers were in favor of passing it. I voted FOR ALPA as my CBA, but a majority of my peers voted in favor of USAPA (although not by an overwhelming mandate).

I might ask you the same question. What have you done to get your brothers and sisters a better contract?
Does the East get paid for WX Cancellations i.e. Snowstorms/Blizzards under LOA93?

Bob, this management team has been around for five years, not thirty six. But I agree, this management team also is to blame for the current mess we are in and have been for the past half decade so in a way, you are right this particular flight cancellation comes back to Parker. Not because of crew staffing but because Parker has perpetuated USAPA's actions, which brings us back full circle of having a bunch of reserves in Phoenix while a USAirways flight cancels due to an "outstation" sick call which shouldn't be an outstation to begin with. Parker did this to himself- he must be happy.

It matters not if you have reserves waiting to fly in PHX any more than if AMR or DAL had reserves to fly. These are separate companies that share a name only. They can't even get the call sign right, must less operations. I hope there are many more cancellations due to their understaffing. Only then will they have an incentive. Low Class Carrier to the end.

V

I was not posting like a whining pig from the movie Deliverance and at the same time bending over like you are sir. Supporting the current bargaining agent should be a start for you.

I cannot explain the actions of certain individuals. I do not know them. And I make no excuses for them.
They made poor choices. But they do not represent the majority of the West pilots.

All airlines have pilots who have made questionable choices. I choose not to paint with such a broad brush.
I know that there are a lot of reasonable pilots back East who hold no ill will towards the West. They too are being held hostage by USAPA and being denied an opportunity to vote for a contract that would improve the careers of all US Airways pilots. Unlike USAPA who only cares about the East.

Let me assure you that Mikey is not angry. I've got mine,I will live a every comfortable retirement.My only concern are the 2500 pilots below me that

are being robbed out of their rightful spots on the seniority list. I have worked with a lot of these people and I feel they deserve better than the nic.

Well we have to give you credit, you vote against LOA93 but then applaud the people that brought it to you by a vote for them, your displeasure with USAPA, but "my monies on you Mr. Parker", and you wish you could make more money, but stay in a position of alot lesser value, If I were a VEGAS odds maker I bet that list would be bigger than SANTA's this CHRISTMAS! MM!

Mikey did not break the law or scab sir. As far as mikey goes, he did not make poor choices. I do not know the person, but I do think if I wanted to know him, it would not be necessary for me to visit ex cons or pilots that crossed picket lines.

Let me assure you that Mikey is not angry. I've got mine,I will live a every comfortable retirement.My only concern are the 2500 pilots below me that

are being robbed out of their rightful spots on the seniority list. I have worked with a lot of these people and I feel they deserve better than the nic.
So, you'd be happy if the East could salvage their careers at the expense of the West. That's why we went to an arbitrator. To 'resolve' our disagreement. Not to protect only the East pilot. The West pilots arent your fodder and the courts will ultimately show you that you're wasting money and time.

I'm glad you will retire comfortably knowing that your career was worth less than Spirit, Horizon, JetBlue, etc.

USAPA = Your loss is our gain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back