US Pilots Labor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the company decides to shift flying. Notice I said shift not get rid of. You guys know how that works right. Flying moves from one base to the other.

Those same number of hours start in PHL or CLT instead of PHX. That west captain has to follow that flying. He now has furloughed east pilots senior to him. The C&R do nothing. He is stapled.

No thanks!

Why, oh why, would they shift any flying from PHX to CLT or PHL under a combined contract (with pay rates then being equal?) You guys keep telling us what a great franchise PHX is, and that the east argument that the money is being made out of PHL and CLT is bunk.

Or, are we now beginning to see the chink in the armor of the "profitable PHX hub?"

We interrupt the ongoing arguements for a news flash: Apparently the union office will be seeing the moving vans as the EVP has snowed the vacuous BPR (minus my CLT guys) has fallen for a pack of bs as the evp is in the process of scuring a mold-filled dive in a high crime area in Charlotte. This is, of course, fully supported by our west reps as it puts the President in a tenuous position as the association supposedly could be held responsible in a legal action.
Might want to get on your reps about this as the sellout is planned for as soon as Tuesday.

Anybody else hear about this?

It scares me to think I have to fly in the same airplane that are on this board,really it does. I have a question. While waiting for a US flight that was a hour late I got into a discussion with a engineer from Boeing and he was telling me that Airbus aircraft are limited to 20,000 cycles and then they are finished,done,scrap. He said that Airbus tried to get the FAA to allow a overhaul but it was refused. My question is..your Airbus aircraft have to be getting close to cycleing out is there anything on order to fill the pending void.

We interrupt the ongoing arguements for a news flash: Apparently the union office will be seeing the moving vans as the EVP has snowed the vacuous BPR (minus my CLT guys) has fallen for a pack of bs as the evp is in the process of scuring a mold-filled dive in a high crime area in Charlotte. This is, of course, fully supported by our west reps as it puts the President in a tenuous position as the association supposedly could be held responsible in a legal action.
Might want to get on your reps about this as the sellout is planned for as soon as Tuesday.

Anybody else hear about this?
Do you even know the EVP? I sure would believe him before I believed YOU, and I don't even know who you are.

Just what is your agenda, anyway?

Your information is not correct. US first bus is over 10 years old by now. They undergo an overhaul every 5 to 6 years.

It scares me to think I have to fly in the same airplane that are on this board,really it does. I have a question. While waiting for a US flight that was a hour late I got into a discussion with a engineer from Boeing and he was telling me that Airbus aircraft are limited to 20,000 cycles and then they are finished,done,scrap. He said that Airbus tried to get the FAA to allow a overhaul but it was refused. My question is..your Airbus aircraft have to be getting close to cycleing out is there anything on order to fill the pending void.
Sounds like an "urban myth" to me. There are Airbus 300s still flying from the early 1970s.

Next time you see this "engineer", ask him what's up with the 787. Then ask him why Airbus is being purchased by so many airlines around the world.

Back spreading your bs, Nos the Liar?

Jim

I always provide links, you provide your opinion, everyone has one.

Now, you put the Empire Airline pilots on the bottom of your list as far as seniority goes. Please educate us again oh wise one, as you do daily with your posts, how should USAPA handle things with seniority?

Hypocrite.

You are still fighting a war that was lost many years ago. You were fighting a war in recent history that you lost. You lost the current war that you adopted lately.

I always provide links, you provide your opinion, everyone has one.

Now, you put the Empire Airline pilots on the bottom of your list as far as seniority goes.

Again you make the claim that I stapled the Empire pilots. I haven't seen any proof of your claim yet. Where's your link proving that I did that. Where's your link that I was an ALPA rep that stapled the Empire pilots.

Proof, because I know that you're incapable of telling the truth.

Jim

How is the scab airline doing lately. According to the scab list, your new airline of united and continental pilots have the most pilot scabs in history. But of course, keep lecturing us, united airlines pilot scab lover.

continental prater scab buddies and ual gillen scab buddies list
Hmmmm, spoken like a true scab supporter. Surprised you can type and pleasure your scab USAPA BPR member all at the same time. You sure are talented. I saw part of Deliverance on cable today, and I think I saw you and your scab buddy in one of the scenes! You were shouting something about squealing like a pig, I think.:lol:
proof that Nostradamus is in Deliverance
(see... I can post links as proof too.)

Not true .. urban myth.. people saying that the Airbus isn't as good as the Boeing...
in fact they are both certified under part 25.. same standards...

Again you make the claim that I stapled the Empire pilots. I haven't seen any proof of your claim yet. Where's your link proving that I did that. Where's your link that I was an ALPA rep that stapled the Empire pilots.

Proof, because I know that you're incapable of telling the truth.

Jim

Jim, you didn't singularly staple the Empire guys, but you were part of the group.

Just like I didn't advise our merger committe to go Straight DOH with no C+R...

The point is that now you come on here and post day after day about how horrid the east is to want a fair list.....

it really is pathetic... IMHO

The point is that now you come on here and post day after day about how horrid the east is to want a fair list.....

What you want is to staple the majority of the West to "your" list - I'm not surprised you think it's "fair".

And I don't think you want to get into the game of guilt by association with the skeletons in the East's closet. After all, I could easily say you refused to correct the injustice done to the Empire and Shuttle pilots, shoot holes in airplanes, run off the runway and into the water at LGA, don't know how to handle windshear, break the nose gear of airplanes, run into other airplanes, are a scab, etc.

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back