US Pilots Labor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohhh good one!! Yeah paid my dues went to my carrier and was moving up. USAir in BK we buy you and now you think you get use taking care of your family as justification for you not honoring your agreements and stealing from me!!! Send your wife to my house I have something for her since you feel you need to use family in your arguement :angry:

AWA320 says NO to UBS's
You need to say no to something else first. A big hint. Nancy Reagan was all about it. :lol: :lol: :lol:

You keep using the tag line "5 fatal accidents in 5 years," but you only review two of them (in which the pilots were found at fault.)

Tell us, then about the other three. Pay special attention to the one in LAX and the one in PIT.

Two were not pilot error. One pilot error was a contributing factor.

The point is that given our history of accidents any East pilot who accuses the West of being unprofessional based on their history is a moron.

I apologize if my insensative remake offended any of the flying public.

I do not apologize to East pilots for presenting factual information that they do not like.

This board is not the New York Times.

When is the last time anyone other than the two dozen pilot regulars posted anything here?

You need to say no to something else first. A big hint. Nancy Reagan was all about it. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ohhhh what could that be??? Hmmmmmmm Nancy Reagan??? Was it say no to individuals of low moral character? People that make deals then dont honor them?? People who make every attempt to steal from others?? Oh, I get it she said say no to the pilots of usair east as you fit that mold to a tee...

AWA320 says NO to UBS's

Obviously you haven't gotten a life yet. Pretty sad supposedly flying to all those great international destinations, then scurrying off to your darkened room to obsess about another airline and its' pilots while the rest of the crew is probably out on the town. Pretty sad..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wow , my thoughts exactly ....12000 UAL/CO pilots and EXACTLY ONE is over here obsessing and telling us how wrong we are.
Dude did a US Air pilot steal your wife ..and is now living in your house......what gives???

NICDOA
NPJB

Yet the west captain going east is at the bottom of the list and on reserve forever, while the east captain going west takes a senior lineholding position. And what happens when the ratio is not 1 to 1 as in your example? And what if postions are not eliminated but shifted? No protection whatsoever. Your C&R's are a joke. If not the same C&R's could be applied to the NIC, right?

If he was displaced he was already on reserve idiot!!!

NICDOA
NPJB

Obviously you haven't gotten a life yet. Pretty sad supposedly flying to all those great international destinations, then scurrying off to your darkened room to obsess about another airline and its' pilots while the rest of the crew is probably out on the town. Pretty sad..... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Nope. No international for me. I bid reserve so I can avoid working. This time of year I fly no more than 3 two day trips per month. About 35 hours, and collect my guarantee, thank you very much. Domestic trans-cons only.

BTW, have you been sending admonishing private messages to your cohorts who have been using insulting name calling? Or do you save that privilege for those who don't agree with you?

Might want to check your own facts.

Do you even know how to read a table? You are taking credit for all of the retirements. That label on the left side of the bottom one. east AND west is combined. You don;t get credit for our retirements too. I know you want everything but that is just a little of obvious.

Get it right man. Even with the facts in front of you you guys cannot help but lie.

I sure hope the captain checks your hold over times when you look at the chart. You might think you are good for 2 hours in a blizzard.

what the F*** are you talking about? You need to go take a pill or something.

I just posted the retirements.. East and West over the next few years starting in 2012.

in the next 10 years 2483 pilots are leaving on the EAST.
You young guys own this place in 10 years...
DOH with CR until then..

Dude did a US Air pilot steal your wife ..and is now living in your house......what gives???
No chance of that. East pilots are too low rent for her. (She heard about LOA93.) :lol:

Besides, east pilots only like teenage girls, especially when they can sneak a picture up their skirts! (There's that guilt by association thing again. Ask Nos about that.)

Nope- Nicolau without C&R and yes, in ten years we will still own the airline.

So, do you think your C&Rs USAPA proposed with Nicolau protects your career expectations?

No chance of that. East pilots are too low rent for her. (She heard about LOA93.) :lol:

Besides, east pilots only like teenage girls, especially when they can sneak a picture up their skirts! (There's that guilt by association thing again. Ask Nos about that.)

How is the scab airline doing lately. According to the scab list, your new airline of united and continental pilots have the most pilot scabs in history. But of course, keep lecturing us, united airlines pilot scab lover.

continental prater scab buddies and ual gillen scab buddies list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back