US Pilots Labor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
The families of the dead passengers probably disagree.

You really are one F***ed up disgrace to whatever is left of the airline profession. If you really are a legacy of another airline pilot, I hope he is not alive to witness what his son is trying to do to the ruminants of a once proud industry.

V

I don't know but it appears to me to be a NET increase of 4. Maybe after 25 years you would know how to read these things.

All Equip C RC F RF TOTAL
76I 17 (8) 47 (17) 39
B737 0 (3) 0 2 (1)
A-319 0 0 0 (4) (4)
A-330 7 (7) 20 (24) (4)
E-190 1 (3) 1 (16) (17)
TOTAL 25 (21) 68 (59) 13

Looks to me like 21 capt went from reserve to lineholder. For the net increase of 4. With a shift if 9 F/O's getting a line. NET/NET increase of 13 pilots total. The little ( ) does mean minus right. 25 (21) =4 captains increase.

ATL 7ER CAPT 15 Increased utilization
ATL 73N CAPT 5 Increased utilization
ATL 73N F/O 5 Increased utilization
DTW 744 CAPT 20 Increased utilization
DTW 744 F/O 15 Increased utilization
DTW 330 CAPT 10 Increased utilization
DTW 330 F/O 5 Increased utilization
LAX 73N CAPT 5 Increased utilization
LAX 73N F/O 5 Increased utilization
NYC 765 F/O 5 Increased utilization
NYC 73N CAPT 5 Increased utilization
NYC 73N F/O 5 Increased utilization
SEA 7ER CAPT 5 Increased utilization
SLC 7ER CAPT 5 Increased utilization
SLC 73N CAPT 5 Increased utilization
SLC 73N F/O 5 Increased utilization

This is what happens when you quit fighting each other and let your airline operate. This is the small bid that will precede the big one in May. That's 55 net new widebody Captain spots, the lowest paid position pays $182 an hour, the highest $217. There is also 20 737N Captain spots that pay $175 an hour. The 747-400 First Officer spots pay more than your 757 Captains. USAPA is stepping over $20 bills to pick up pennies. 300+ new hires since the merger, with more to come this year. Our MD-88 Captains make more than your A-330 Captains. Wake up USAPA.

VERY telling that you guys analyze our bids... I can say I've never even looked at a west bid.....
What it should tell you is that once again the west had to prove an east poster wrong. MM tried telling us that there were 18 new captains. I only see 4.

Tired of correcting the east lies everyday.

ATL 7ER CAPT 15 Increased utilization
ATL 73N CAPT 5 Increased utilization
ATL 73N F/O 5 Increased utilization
DTW 744 CAPT 20 Increased utilization
DTW 744 F/O 15 Increased utilization
DTW 330 CAPT 10 Increased utilization
DTW 330 F/O 5 Increased utilization
LAX 73N CAPT 5 Increased utilization
LAX 73N F/O 5 Increased utilization
NYC 765 F/O 5 Increased utilization
NYC 73N CAPT 5 Increased utilization
NYC 73N F/O 5 Increased utilization
SEA 7ER CAPT 5 Increased utilization
SLC 7ER CAPT 5 Increased utilization
SLC 73N CAPT 5 Increased utilization
SLC 73N F/O 5 Increased utilization

This is what happens when you quit fighting each other and let your airline operate. This is the small bid that will precede the big one in May. That's 55 net new widebody Captain spots, the lowest paid position pays $182 an hour, the highest $217. There is also 20 737N Captain spots that pay $175 an hour. The 747-400 First Officer spots pay more than your 757 Captains. USAPA is stepping over $20 bills to pick up pennies. 300+ new hires since the merger, with more to come this year. Our MD-88 Captains make more than your A-330 Captains. Wake up USAPA.

Spoken like a true Double Breasted Sky God....And I'm sure you were personally responsible for the whole thing.....So tell me, Sky God; if ALPA is so almighty in your eyes, whey are the NW pilots working so hard to force a representational election to vote them out?

V

Spoken like a true Double Breasted Sky God....And I'm sure you were personally responsible for the whole thing.....So tell me, Sky God; if ALPA is so almighty in your eyes, whey are the NW pilots working so hard to force a representational election to vote them out?

V

V, shhhhhhhh stop speaking now as you are starting to make a fool of yourself in public again!!
The rest of the flying world now knows the usapa is nothing more then UBS's

AWA320 says NO to UBS's

V, shhhhhhhh stop speaking now as you are starting to make a fool of yourself in public again!!

AWA320 says NO to UBS's

was riding on the bus, incognito, overhearing 2 SWA pilots talking to 2 Airtrans pilots telling them key points to their soon-to-be-newly enjoyed contract. The SWA captain told the airtrans guys he made 310k last year. That only tells me one things folks, we need to stop this BS, come together soon, and make a contract happen.......WHATEVER THAT TAKES!!! I don't want to hear the boring retoric from the West pilots that we could if.........I also don't want to hear the crap from the East side touting DOH BS. WE need to make this work NOW!!! The window of opportunity is leaving the station. When is enough.......enough. Let's put it out to a vote and see where the pilot group stands. Might be surprised at the outcome.

P.S. and it wasn't just the pay. some pretty good contract points!

AWA320 says NO to UBS's

How's the Nic working for you there ? Paid up on the Addington fiasco ? 1,8 mil....Dang, talk about making a fool of yourself...

Just go preflight the jet.

was riding on the bus, incognito, overhearing 2 SWA pilots talking to 2 Airtrans pilots telling them key points to their soon-to-be-newly enjoyed contract. The SWA captain told the airtrans guys he made 310k last year. That only tells me one things folks, we need to stop this BS, come together soon, and make a contract happen.......WHATEVER THAT TAKES!!! I don't want to hear the boring retoric from the West pilots that we could if.........I also don't want to hear the crap from the East side touting DOH BS. WE need to make this work NOW!!! The window of opportunity is leaving the station. When is enough.......enough. Let's put it out to a vote and see where the pilot group stands. Might be surprised at the outcome.

Nope, I'm perfectly happy with how things are until your DFR actions work their way through the court system- I don't trust you (pl) with anything going forward so there will never be a "coming together" based on your (pl) word alone to get a contract which would basically give everything to you (pl) anyway.

What it should tell you is that once again the west had to prove an east poster wrong. MM tried telling us that there were 18 new captains. I only see 4.

Tired of correcting the east lies everyday.
Maybe you better try looking at the original post, I believe there is a question mark after the QUESTION, in case you don't know what that is it looks like this " ? " And it wasn't necessarilly asked to you but since you know everything thanx for the interpretation! MM!

48 hours and counting Nos. Still no proof of you accusations. But this long with no proof supplies plenty of proof that you're a liar.

Jim

ps - Parker digested the east - is that the voiding you predict? :lol:

Great job on the bid thing !...I know now you can be objective about the stuff you know well. Now, just leave the fence stuff out, unless it's the one in the yard you should tend to...

Sorry but it's not West pilot "B.S." Don't like your contract? Don't like the idea of LOA93 in perpetuity? Thank Steven Bradford and his band of idiotic liars led by Lee $e$ham. The lists were "merged" like the airline. Get over the nic. or don't, I couldn't care less, but let's at least be honest at who caused this trainwreck. If you voted for USAPA, I have no pity for you.

Nope, I'm perfectly happy with how things are until your DFR actions work their way through the court system- I don't trust you (pl) with anything going forward so there will never be a "coming together" based on your (pl) word alone to get a contract which would basically give everything to you (pl) anyway.

Hey Tuts...New bid is out, you still coming to CLT right ?

MITCH I think that was a question! MM
I think it was a net gain of about 18 CAPT poitions can you tell? Youve been here for 25years?

That is your quote.

It was a run on sentence with a statement and a question. "Can you tell?" Is the question not was it 18 net gains. Yes it turns out I could tell that you were wrong.

Don't know why you thought it was 18 NET GAIN. Nothing in there said that. It is your bid and you impled that you have been looking at those for 25 years. If you don't know how to understand them by now that is your problem not mine.

But you tend to overstate shall we say your position a lot. Just correcting your "mistake"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back