US Pilots Labor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Typical east post. Shows you have no idea of the situation you are in, or who you are engaging.

Here is a little hint. Clear is nowhere near the bottom of the West list. As a matter of fact, I would venture to say you are furlough fodder for him.

I hear some states have better food stamp programs than others. Relocating to one of these favorable states might improve your diet, cause you ain't going to steal the food off Clear's table.

Another thing, you might consider working with the likes of Cleardirect. He is one of the increasingly fewer West pilots that would bother giving any usapa supporter any recognition at all.
Yea weve seen his recognition, NO THANKS! http://www.planebusiness.com/buzz/awausapa.pdf

These idiots are going to soil their pants when a West pilot becomes a CLT chief pilot, director of Flight standards, VP filght ops,,etc...

Yes many opportunities, and most are less than five years away.
They probably will when the WEST is hooked up with REPUBLIC and MESA! CLT not! MM!

So all of this talk about the latest east bid and no thoughts about the latest West bid.

You east folks must realize that the West is getting an additional 20 recalls and a projected 19 upgrades.

Further, that the West fleet is being streamlined into an all Airbus fleet, with the addition of 115 permanent Captain vacancies, and 88F/O vacancies. I am still wondering were the replacement planes are coming from. What was the delivery schedule for 2011? I am thinking since the West is at TA min fleet, retiring the 737-300s will pretty much put all deliveries out West.

Also, for the fragmentation minded posters. If I were an east pilot, I think I would get on the 320 if you really believe in a fragmentation scenario. It is the only fleet that makes up more than 50% of the company.

They probably will when the WEST is hooked up with REPUBLIC and MESA! CLT not! MM!

Republic is on shaky ground, if you read any news source you would have known that. Mesa, just exited bankruptcy- if you lived in reality instead of a fantasy world you would have know that too. Your frustration is evident and shared by your fellow east posters on here as well. You guys put yourselves in this corner and as reality sets in your fantasies become more crazy, talk of Republic "buying" anyone is about as goofy as you can get considering Republic is quickly running out of cash.

Time is on my side. We will wait until the east stops acting like eastholes.

hahahah..

So, MM, how many IAE powered Airbuses are in the east fleet. I am trying to figure out how many east pilots we are going to take to Republic. Oh wait, I think Republic already operates the Pratt powered Frontier planes. I guess we are taking a lot of east pilots with us, the rest will be kicked to the curb.

There is this thing called single carrier status. They have it at LCC. It helped usapa get elected and collect forced extortion dues from West pilots. Your east-West seperate ops BS won't stop a sell off along fleet lines. Not domiciles, or hubs, or routes.

The 190 might even come along too. Republic likes that airplane.

hahahah..

So, MM, how many IAE powered Airbuses are in the east fleet. I am trying to figure out how many east pilots we are going to take to Republic. Oh wait, I think Republic already operates the Pratt powered Frontier planes. I guess we are taking a lot of east pilots with us, the rest will be kicked to the curb.

There is this thing called single carrier status. They have it at LCC. It helped usapa get elected and collect forced extortion dues from West pilots. Your east-West seperate ops BS won't stop a sell off along fleet lines. Not domiciles, or hubs, or routes.

The 190 might even come along too. Republic likes that airplane.

Nic,
Their tired old drivel is comical. How many times have we heard Republic rumors and now they are even talking about Mesa! Heck, LCC owns 10% of Mesa so how would that transaction even work? Mesa buys their 10% back and then another 120 airplanes???
:lol:
You brought up an interesting fact about the power plants on the A320s. Hypothetically if Republic was shopping for Airbus aircraft (which they are not- they have no money and will probably be bankrupt by the end of this year) a better source would be out of the east fleet. Since the east doesn't have any fragmentation protections below 50% I would realistically see the east taking the hit if 20 or so Airbii were to be sold to BB. Now that scenario wouldn't surprise me, neither would seeing the remaining 15 E190s go to Republic (assuming financing was obtained) because the east is above block hour minimums and the east's bankruptcy contract can't stop it. But to send west aircraft with west crews (different engines, C2004 fragmentation protections) is a stretch. The east is a much better fit.

We would all be waiting an unacceptable amount of time.

Hence, the company's filing for declaratory judgement.

In five years the AFO's will be insignificant- in 2008 they sold the rest of the pilots on the idea USAPA is the quickest way to a contract. In five more years it will be evident even to the most emotional AFOs that they were wrong.
Choice is accept the Nicolau and move forward on significant contract gains (mostly for the east) or stay on LOA 93.

At least with where we are right now the TA is the best protection we have from the east (much better than the C&Rs USAPA has proposed) and I want to keep the TA in place as long as possible. I have 25+ years to amortize the small financial setback from keeping our current rates for the next couple of years.
A DOH staple just exposes a lot of us out west as furlough fodder for the east if things really get ugly economically.

just give it 3 more years and ours will look even stronger than that...
More than 3/4 of the list gone in 10 years.
What a genius! So how much more money do you guys lose on LOA93 for 3 more years? Then how long will you have to work as a captain at LOA93 rates to make up that amount before you break even? Another 2-3 years? So in 5 more years you can be where you would be today with a real contract and the nic. Not to mention the money you already lost up until now with your little DOH/union failed experiment. What joke! :lol:

Also, for the fragmentation minded posters. If I were an east pilot, I think I would get on the 320 if you really believe in a fragmentation scenario. It is the only fleet that makes up more than 50% of the company.

Unlike the west agreement the east agreement frag language allows for the union to decide who goes where, the west agreement mandates that the pilots trained on the equip go with it.

Now that scenario wouldn't surprise me, neither would seeing the remaining 15 E190s go to Republic (assuming financing was obtained) because the east is above block hour minimums and the east's bankruptcy contract can't stop it.

The east agreement prohibits aircraft from being sold to a 121 carrier that operates under our code if furloughs result. Next.

In five years the AFO's will be insignificant- in 2008 they sold the rest of the pilots on the idea USAPA is the quickest way to a contract. In five more years it will be evident even to the most emotional AFOs that they were wrong.
Choice is accept the Nicolau and move forward on significant contract gains (mostly for the east) or stay on LOA 93.

At least with where we are right now the TA is the best protection we have from the east (much better than the C&Rs USAPA has proposed) and I want to keep the TA in place as long as possible. I have 25+ years to amortize the small financial setback from keeping our current rates for the next couple of years.
A DOH staple just exposes a lot of us out west as furlough fodder for the east if things really get ugly economically.
I thought you said you would have money coming in already.

prechilli amortize past figures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back