US Pilots Labor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry but it's not West pilot "B.S." Don't like your contract? Don't like the idea of LOA93 in perpetuity? Thank Steven Bradford and his band of idiotic liars led by Lee $e$ham. The lists were "merged" like the airline. Get over the nic. or don't, I couldn't care less, but let's at least be honest at who caused this trainwreck. If you voted for USAPA, I have no pity for you.

Hey dude, at least HE/SHE can vote for USAPA. You can't. Now, go play with your Mesa buddies.

What it should tell you is that once again the west had to prove an east poster wrong. MM tried telling us that there were 18 new captains. I only see 4.

Tired of correcting the east lies everyday.

No what it should tell you is that you are more interested in stealing our jobs than just having yours.
if it wasn't that way you would just agree to the fence and be done with it..
but your not so don't blame Cleary, USAPA, Seham ad naseau.....

You guys are equally to blame.

That is your quote.

It was a run on sentence with a statement and a question. "Can you tell?" Is the question not was it 18 net gains. Yes it turns out I could tell that you were wrong.

Don't know why you thought it was 18 NET GAIN. Nothing in there said that. It is your bid and you impled that you have been looking at those for 25 years. If you don't know how to understand them by now that is your problem not mine.

But you tend to overstate shall we say your position a lot. Just correcting your "mistake"

What do you care ?...You are at the bottom of the list, any list. Glad you are recalled but are you out of basic indoc yet ?
IOE out of the way ? Patience little man...

ATL 7ER CAPT 15 Increased utilization
ATL 73N CAPT 5 Increased utilization
ATL 73N F/O 5 Increased utilization
DTW 744 CAPT 20 Increased utilization
DTW 744 F/O 15 Increased utilization
DTW 330 CAPT 10 Increased utilization
DTW 330 F/O 5 Increased utilization
LAX 73N CAPT 5 Increased utilization
LAX 73N F/O 5 Increased utilization
NYC 765 F/O 5 Increased utilization
NYC 73N CAPT 5 Increased utilization
NYC 73N F/O 5 Increased utilization
SEA 7ER CAPT 5 Increased utilization
SLC 7ER CAPT 5 Increased utilization
SLC 73N CAPT 5 Increased utilization
SLC 73N F/O 5 Increased utilization

This is what happens when you quit fighting each other and let your airline operate. This is the small bid that will precede the big one in May. That's 55 net new widebody Captain spots, the lowest paid position pays $182 an hour, the highest $217. There is also 20 737N Captain spots that pay $175 an hour. The 747-400 First Officer spots pay more than your 757 Captains. USAPA is stepping over $20 bills to pick up pennies. 300+ new hires since the merger, with more to come this year. Our MD-88 Captains make more than your A-330 Captains. Wake up USAPA.

just give it 3 more years and ours will look even stronger than that...
More than 3/4 of the list gone in 10 years.

No what it should tell you is that you are more interested in stealing our jobs than just having yours.
if it wasn't that way you would just agree to the fence and be done with it..
but your not so don't blame Cleary, USAPA, Seham ad naseau.....

You guys are equally to blame.

DOH is all about stealing west jobs.

No fence. Separate ops. Separate unions. Let's just split this thing you go your way we go ours. We keep our dues money and you keep yours. We will get a new contract. You can stay on LOS 93 until you retire.

Blame is not equal in this case. It is all on your side.

We are just tired of cleaning up your messes.

just give it 3 more years and ours will look even stronger than that...
More than 3/4 of the list gone in 10 years.
You do know the difference between increase and replacement right? If 3/4 of you guys are gone. The guys that are gone get no benefit of that. It simply means that the junior guys move into those position (replace). An increase like at DAL. Means MORE pilots benefit. More total captains not just someone else doing the same job.

All you guys are going to do is wait for the senior guys to leave on LOA 93. The AFO club takes what you guys have been crying for for 25 years and you get an bunch of new hires at low wages. If you can even get anyone to come work for less than commuter wages. Must be a proud moment for you to wait 25-30 years to make what a commuter jet captain does after 10 years. Is that what you consider strong in 3 years?

That is your quote.

It was a run on sentence with a statement and a question. "Can you tell?" Is the question not was it 18 net gains. Yes it turns out I could tell that you were wrong.

Don't know why you thought it was 18 NET GAIN. Nothing in there said that. It is your bid and you impled that you have been looking at those for 25 years. If you don't know how to understand them by now that is your problem not mine.

But you tend to overstate shall we say your position a lot. Just correcting your "mistake"
Well if you can't understand can you tell? Maybe you should pick up some childrens grammar books and brush up! MM! I implied nothing!

was riding on the bus, incognito, overhearing 2 SWA pilots talking to 2 Airtrans pilots telling them key points to their soon-to-be-newly enjoyed contract. The SWA captain told the airtrans guys he made 310k last year. That only tells me one things folks, we need to stop this BS, come together soon, and make a contract happen.......WHATEVER THAT TAKES!!! I don't want to hear the boring retoric from the West pilots that we could if.........I also don't want to hear the crap from the East side touting DOH BS. WE need to make this work NOW!!! The window of opportunity is leaving the station. When is enough.......enough. Let's put it out to a vote and see where the pilot group stands. Might be surprised at the outcome.

P.S. and it wasn't just the pay. some pretty good contract points!

Put what out to a vote?

In case you haven't noticed we have all been voting (something that ALPA didn't allow) ... and there ain't nothing in the cue to vote on that includes 310K salaries. The sky isn't falling.

Hey Tuts...New bid is out, you still coming to CLT right ?

PHL 330 left seat. Lots of opportunity in five years...

Edit: Lots of opportunity for the west in five years, regardless of whether you (pl) choose to stay on LOA 93 or not. Crazystink said something about 75% of the east gone in ten years- the west will choose to wait this one out to the end because time is on our side.

What do you care ?...You are at the bottom of the list, any list. Glad you are recalled but are you out of basic indoc yet ?
IOE out of the way ? Patience little man...

Typical east post. Shows you have no idea of the situation you are in, or who you are engaging.

Here is a little hint. Clear is nowhere near the bottom of the West list. As a matter of fact, I would venture to say you are furlough fodder for him.

I hear some states have better food stamp programs than others. Relocating to one of these favorable states might improve your diet, cause you ain't going to steal the food off Clear's table.

Another thing, you might consider working with the likes of Cleardirect. He is one of the increasingly fewer West pilots that would bother giving any usapa supporter any recognition at all.

How's the Nic working for you there ? Paid up on the Addington fiasco ? 1,8 mil....Dang, talk about making a fool of yourself...

Just go preflight the jet.

Its working about the same as DOH for you but I get paid more thanks to your begging to stay on LOA93!!! Now lets discuss fools again shall we??

AWA320 says NO to UBS's

Sorry but it's not West pilot "B.S." Don't like your contract? Don't like the idea of LOA93 in perpetuity? Thank Steven Bradford and his band of idiotic liars led by Lee $e$ham. The lists were "merged" like the airline. Get over the nic. or don't, I couldn't care less, but let's at least be honest at who caused this trainwreck. If you voted for USAPA, I have no pity for you.

No Metro, I have pity for them because its hitting home to most of them that an rj capt at horizon makes just 2 dollars an hour less than an narrow body capt on the east. Now couple that with the LOA 93 loss and that the retirements start in a yr wth nothing more in their coffers but the PBGC and you have to feel sorry for them. I laugh as I taxi by with my 100% cancellation and deadhead pay. They fell good about being the joke of the airline pilot world.

AWA320 says NO to UBS's

PHL 330 left seat. Lots of opportunity in five years...

Edit: Lots of opportunity for the west in five years, regardless of whether you (pl) choose to stay on LOA 93 or not. Crazystink said something about 75% of the east gone in ten years- the west will choose to wait this one out to the end because time is on our side.

These idiots are going to soil their pants when a West pilot becomes a CLT chief pilot, director of Flight standards, VP filght ops,,etc...

Yes many opportunities, and most are less than five years away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back