US Pilots Labor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
MM. How many hubs and focus cities has USAir vacated in your career under previous management teams?

Have we gone back to PIT, BWI, LAX or SFO? Could PHL be next. Get ready.
Well lets go back to yours, SAN, and start! JAMIE, JG, JJ, MM! Were gett'n ready alright, for your retirement party! Seen our boys, perfect paul or pretty boy! tell we say hea!

Had East pilots honored the mutually agreed upon, legally binding seniority arbitration we might all be working for better wages.

A pilot at the bottom of the seniority list before the merger should be at the bottom after the merger, 17 years of longivity or one.

Soooooo let me paraphrase for ya. My carreer is down the toilet and a future left seat....might was well focus on that 5% raise.
Pathetic you are!!

NICDOA
NPJB

Had East pilots honored the mutually agreed upon, legally binding seniority arbitration we might all be working for better wages.

A pilot at the bottom of the seniority list before the merger should be at the bottom after the merger, 17 years of longivity or one.

One more thing trader, lets say one day the East is outnumbered and ALPA is back and the NIC is in and you are yanking year for a 40 year
old and you are 62 and he tells ya he was in kindergarden when you were a new hire lets see how magnanimous you are then!!

NICDOA
NPJB

Soooooo let me paraphrase for ya. My carreer is down the toilet and a future left seat....might was well focus on that 5% raise.
Pathetic you are!!

NICDOA
NPJB

Trader doesn't want a captains seat. He can already hold a captains position. He would prefer to be a senior F/O (#27 out of 350) on the A320 in CLT. He commutes from Florida to work WEEKENDS. This is not his primary job (Look at his screenname). He wants to throw the east pilots under the bus for a raise since he knows that a Nicolau seniority list would not affect his senior F/O position at all. All he ever wants to be is a senior F/O. He doesn't care about the East or the West......He only cares about himself. Dan (Trader) is not a member of USAPA. He doesn't want to vote. He wants someone else to carry his water for him. He wants to keep every penny he can for himself. It is easy to snipe from the sidelines. What has Dan ever done to effect change? Nothing. The West likes him because he says what they want to hear. Newsflash for the west pilots......Don't count on Dan for a vote......he isn't a member in good standing.

Dan (Trader) is not a member of USAPA. He doesn't want to vote. He wants someone else to carry his water for him. He wants to keep every penny he can for himself. It is easy to snipe from the sidelines. What has Dan ever done to effect change? Nothing. The West likes him because he says what they want to hear. Newsflash for the west pilots......Don't count on Dan for a vote......he isn't a member in good standing.
Attack the person and not the message. Typical. Newsflash for you: enough are realizing they've been had by Seham, Cleary, Bradford and the Angry F/Os. Your choices are either LOA93 or the Nic. Run the numbers. Your majority isn't that secure.

It works both ways.

You are your ilk are are hosing the kids and lives of thousands of your fellow pilots because you won't honor a mutually agreed to binding arbitration.

The frustration level of the ususal USAPA shills has been ratcheting up to a peak these last few pages. Could it be the end game is near, and the West pilots are closing in on the ultimate win?
Well with that kinda thinking( it is in 924ps's best interest to honor it because I agree it doesn't effect me rational) you won't mind donating back any Pension investgation positive settlement etc back, because ya know what alot of us didn't vote for or agree with that either! JG, JAMIE, JJ, MM!

Well with that kinda thinking( it is in 924ps's best interest to honor it because I agree it doesn't effect me rational) you won't mind donating back any Pension investgation positive settlement etc back, because ya know what alot of us didn't vote for or agree with that either! JG, JAMIE, JJ, MM!

Let's see, about 200 pilots who voted for ALPA last time on the East were on LTD and brow beat through an everyday mail campaign to support them because they would loose their LTD benefits. Not only did they not loose them but USAPA won a grievance that restored over 35 million dollars in withheld payments to their DC retirement plans. Those 200 votes are gone either because they won't vote this time around, or worse for the ALPA click they will actually vote for USAPA next time, if that ever occurs because they won't even be filling out cards more than likely.

There are a few people on this board who supported ALPA the first time that have actually been turned through the juvenile West foot stomping and spew of BS. As it stands right now, its doubtful the vote would be as close as it was last time.

One more thing trader, lets say one day the East is outnumbered and ALPA is back and the NIC is in and you are yanking year for a 40 year
old and you are 62 and he tells ya he was in kindergarden when you were a new hire lets see how magnanimous you are then!!

NICDOA
NPJB
The West doesn't need to outnumber the East and ALPA does not need to be brought back as the CBA in order for the NIC to be used in the new JCBA. USAPA has no power to reject the NIC or to force their DOH scheme on anyone. The courts and/or the NMB will sort it out in due time, the only question is will that occur in 2011 or later? No one knows for sure, but I would not be at all surprised if 2011 brings multiple catastrophic losses for USAPA.

Attack the person and not the message. Typical. Newsflash for you: enough are realizing they've been had by Seham, Cleary, Bradford and the Angry F/Os. Your choices are either LOA93 or the Nic. Run the numbers. Your majority isn't that secure.

Really? Where are they? I didn't see west pilots (other than reps) or east protesters at the BPR meeting yesterday. You need a minimum of 800 East pilots to "switch sides" The few and I do mean few (100 maybe???) that you perceive to be on your side aren't really on your side. They just want to go back to ALPA. If my only choices were LOA 93 or the NIC......I along with 2600 of my fellow pilots have choosen LOA 93. Luckily.....those aren't the only choices we have. How many west pilots are still on furlough? 63 I believe (13 West pilots returned to the East). In addition, the East had 13 new hires start this week with another 45 to be hired over the next few months. The west is schedule to return 20 more furloughs in March. You will still have 43 pilots out on furlough and 70 former captain downgraded to F/O. Who is this delay hurting more? You seem to revel in our low wages. Your wages really aren't that much higher. We will have 200 new hires on the East before you get your last pilot back from furlough. How many upgrades does that equal? How many upgrades has the East had since 2005? There is a 1 in 40 chance that the Supreme Court is going to hear the Leonidas case. If they do hear it (a big IF), it will be on ripeness. If (another big IF) the SCOTUS overturned it, it would be remanded back to the 9th, where their dicta is a pretty good indication of how they would rule if it comes back to them. The DJ is waiting on the Supreme Court. As soon as the Supreme Court refuses to hear this, judge Silver will toss the DJ. Your time and your hope is running out. But keep contributing....Marty needs to be paid.

If my only choices were LOA 93 or the NIC......I along with 2600 of my fellow pilots have choosen LOA 93. Luckily.....those aren't the only choices we have.

Once again the east posters show they have no idea of the situation they are in.

Those are your only choices, and soon, you will no longer have that choice either.

Let's see, about 200 pilots who voted for ALPA last time on the East were on LTD and brow beat through an everyday mail campaign to support them because they would loose their LTD benefits. Not only did they not loose them but USAPA won a grievance that restored over 35 million dollars in withheld payments to their DC retirement plans. Those 200 votes are gone either because they won't vote this time around, or worse for the ALPA click they will actually vote for USAPA next time, if that ever occurs because they won't even be filling out cards more than likely.

There are a few people on this board who supported ALPA the first time that have actually been turned through the juvenile West foot stomping and spew of BS. As it stands right now, its doubtful the vote would be as close as it was last time.
I might not have been clear GG, I supported the PI and as of today fully paid this years asses, I was alludeing to the fact I never voted away my pension (no choice) or for LOA 93, and am still prepared to stand my ground today regardless, I agree with your view! ALPA SUX!

Once again the east posters show they have no idea of the situation they are in.

Those are your only choices, and soon, you will no longer have that choice either.

For our viewing pleasure......since you know the situation that the East is in......describe for us the situation the West is in.

The West doesn't need to outnumber the East and ALPA does not need to be brought back as the CBA in order for the NIC to be used in the new JCBA. USAPA has no power to reject the NIC or to force their DOH scheme on anyone. The courts and/or the NMB will sort it out in due time, the only question is will that occur in 2011 or later? No one knows for sure, but I would not be at all surprised if 2011 brings multiple catastrophic losses for USAPA.
I guess you won't be surprised when the airline is never put together either! MM! And were still waiting for that large assesment !

I guess you won't be surprised when the airline is never put together either! MM! And were still waiting for that large assesment !
I'm well aware that USAPA is all about delaying and stalling tactics when it comes to the JCBA (NIC), but I don’t expect that those tactics will go on unabated for much longer. So, yes, I would be surprised if USAPA can successfully navigate the federal courts and NMB forever resulting in the two pilot groups not being merger.

BTW, the airline has been put together in every area and system except for the pilots, FAs, and airframes. The reason for this is that the Pilot TA calls for separate pilot groups and designated aircraft until the JCBA is ratified. That is the same JCBA that USAPA has been delaying for nearly three years (the east pilots even longer). The AFA had originally decided to wait until the pilot JCBA was inked so that they could “me too” their JCBA but it seems they have abandoned that strategy and are trying to go it alone. If the pilots had a JCBA in 2007 I’m confident that the FAs would also be done. At any rate, US is one airline and one company with two very prominent hold-outs lead by the unscrupulous east pilot’s and their in-house CBA. Management will use ever reasonable and lawful means to attain a JCBA rather than endlessly endure separate ops. I suspect the log jam to break free in 2011.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back