US Pilots Labor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the Congress "copped out" when they passed the federal law covering mergers? Merged seniority lists before deregulation were decided by the CAB - was that a "cop out"? The Allegheny-Mohawk LPP's are used by both ALPA and USAPA - check USAPA's Constitution - so is it still a "cop out".

Look at the legal bills USAPA has run up - is it any surprise that in the post-deregulation environment that ALPA looks after it's own self-interest and takes a hands off position when 2 ALPA carriers merge. The alternative is that ALPA gets sued by one side or the other in every merger of ALPA carriers because no matter what the policy one side or the other thinks ALPA stuck them with the short end of the stick.

Jim

All the more reason for "DATE OF HIRE'!

Yep, ALPA should have insisted on relative position by seat/equip. Then you'd be happy...

Jim

ps - why not just admit you want what's best for you and your peers (which doesn't include the merger partner's pilots)? A least you'd be honest about it and stop trying to convince everyone that you're after some something other than greed.

Jim you are an idiot. I know pilots that know you and have flown with you. I have asked them about how you are so vocal about USAPA but when asked about what you did to help the EMPIRE guys they all say they never heard a peep from you. So not only are you an IDIOT you are also a HIPOCRITE.

Are you so miserable because alpa helped you loose your 1.7 Mil in the pension? Thats exactly what you deserve. You dont see other retired guys on here bashing their former co-workers. You cant afford to do anything but post on web boards.

Happy retirement and good riddance.

Jim
I was going to respond, but after the hard years of work for most of the east pilots that ended up in huge pay and benefit cuts to help save the airline your statement is basically PATHETIC !!!!!!!!!

So you responded anyway. You East guys/girls need to get your stories straight. You say the East saved the airline and someone else says the concessions were a plot hatched by ALPA. You can't argue both ways so pick one and stick to it...

Jim

Jim you are an idiot. I know pilots that know you and have flown with you. I have asked them about how you are so vocal about USAPA but when asked about what you did to help the EMPIRE guys they all say they never heard a peep from you. So not only are you an IDIOT you are also a HIPOCRITE.

And I know several former Presidents of the U.S. personally. See anyone can claim anything on an anonymous web board. Doesn't make it true though.

Jim

OPINION BY: Roslyn O. SilverYou can all bet your bippies that Marty didn’t go to trial.(Lexus Nexus has no trial record of this complaint.) They did a deal.
Ouch….that’s gotta hurt. Hey Marty…there goes an ambulance, fetch boy, fetch.

The same Marty Harper that's representing the MDA guys and gals, isn't it.

Jim

Are you so miserable because alpa helped you loose your 1.7 Mil in the pension? Thats exactly what you deserve. You dont see other retired guys on here bashing their former co-workers. You cant afford to do anything but post on web boards.

Happy retirement and good riddance.
Absolutely well said and you are 100% correct. Enjoy those old ALPA magazines!!!!!!!

so fiddle de and fiddle dumber sound off and are wrong as usual. What's that saying - when the facts are on your side argue the facts, but when the facts aren't on your side argue personalities. Seems like the East is arguing a lot of personalities lately.

Jim

Actually under the Mechanic and Related CBA its not all done by seniority, its also done by classification date if you hold more than one classification.

So when I was hired, I started in Air Cargo, moved over to Maintenance and became Utility, then got an upgrade to Stores.

I had a hire date, an adjusted date and a Utility Classification Date and a Stores Date.

My DOH was only used for flying, everything else was date under the M&R Classification Dates. Bid Area, Shifts, etc.... And Vacation Accrual was done by the adjusted date (Part time hired, went to full time)

So once again, Oldie, you dont know what your talking about.
Calling "700uw" ......forward lav on gate b-5 is not flushing, go fix it.

go back to the garden.
In other words it's just your opinion...I thought as much. At least the vegetables don't make stuff up and claim it's fact. I haven't seen a corn stalk sat "look at me, I'm a tomato. Those red things are poison, don't eat them". But making stuff up seems to be a staple in the East profile.

Jim

In other words it's just your opinion...I thought as much. At least the vegetables don't make stuff up and claim it's fact. I haven't seen a corn stalk sat "look at me, I'm a tomato. Those red things are poison, don't eat them". But making stuff up seems to be a staple in the East profile.

Jim
There you are every statement has to be backed up by fact. I made a comment and again I say the west is a loseing operation I DONT need any proof. I dont care of you like it or disagree. You are a retired old man who sits day after day in his trophy room looking at pictures of himself. Remember that old cub pal, oh yea thats the picture after I soloed at 28..Go back to your past as miserable as it was. You were a real super pilot in your time, hero of the crew room. I ve seen your type a hundred times over the years, got two or three f/o's in the corner of the crew room ear beating the hell out of them. I bet I even flew with your wife when she was a f/a and she told me how you couldnt handle the merger of US/PI and had to retire. Do me a favor dont respond to my words of wit and I wont touch your lines of sh##. Go dust you tomatos.

There you are every statement has to be backed up by fact. I made a comment and again I say the west is a loseing operation I DONT need any proof. I dont care of you like it or disagree. You are a retired old man who sits day after day in his trophy room looking at pictures of himself. Remember that old cub pal, oh yea thats the picture after I soloed at 28..Go back to your past as miserable as it was. You were a real super pilot in your time, hero of the crew room. I ve seen your type a hundred times over the years, got two or three f/o's in the corner of the crew room ear beating the hell out of them. I bet I even flew with your wife when she was a f/a and she told me how you couldnt handle the merger of US/PI and had to retire. Do me a favor dont respond to my words of wit and I wont touch your lines of sh##. Go dust you tomatos.

Bitter, angry, incoherent and unable to spell the most simple of words or understand the most basic rules of punctuation.

Thanks for living up (down) to your stereotype.

Seeing as you don't need proof about anything, I have these wonderful balance power bands that have embedded holograms and are tuned into your natural body frequencies, if you wear them they will make you smart, good looking and respected by all. How about I sell you 5 of them for $50 each, they work! And you don't need any proof. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back