US Pilots Labor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is the NIC AOL promised you? If you could you would but you can't so you not!! NIC is DOA and the sooner you get that the bette your life will be.
Apples and oranges. The only thing stopping USAPA from getting DOH and a JCBA is their own inadequacies at the negotiating table and their inability to convince Management to go along with their intention of violating the terms of the TA.

AOL isn’t in control of USAPA, Management, or the court system. Therefore, AOL must follow legal processes to achieve justice because USAPA intends to violate the terms of a lawfully-executed contract between the east pilots, west pilots, and the various companies and parties represented by US Airways. If USAPA had done its job in a timely manner (ratified JCBA), then AOL’s ability to attain justice would be a much easier process.

King Solomon may have been able to administer justice and resolve disputes in a single day, but the bloated an inefficient US judicial system lumbers along at a much slower pace. Fear not, the resolutions and true justice will come, just not at a very satisfying pace.

Your attempt at clairvoyance has failed once again. I am not a moral compass but do know the One who is. I also know how to read with comprehension so I know where to find His moral standards.

Management doesn’t exist to be employees’ friends. They were hired by the shareholders to produce maximum value and ROI within the legal and ethical framework where the Company operates.

I have no idea what you are talking about regarding “BIG” business, battleships, and pieces. I suspect this is more authentic frontier gibberish. However, I don’t know anyone or know of anyone in a decision-making capacity who believes that US Airways is worth more in pieces than in its current form. Doug and the rest of management and BOD continue to pursue further mergers because a highly fragmented market isn’t a profitable or sustainable industry. I think the majority of investors and executives understand this, but clearly you don’t.

The right thing to do is to complete the 2005 transaction and bring all labor groups under a single CBA. Management knows this will cost them something and they will most likely continue to extend the Kirby proposal while USAPA flounders around trying to get DOH. Once that issue is settled, a JCBA can move along at a good pace, that is if USAPA is capable of negotiating once they accept that seniority is not a negotiable section in this particular situation.
Which shareholder hired you? Guess some that were at the helm of ENRON,! Who mentioned a highly fragmented marketplace? Ever hear of KKR, or how about one you can GOOGLE, ICHAN, try that one! MM! Better yet OJ!

I don't really understand. Should we be unhappy with our PBGC moneys? Every one of us moves a day closer to retirement at exactly the same rate. Even if the Pension Investigation is unsuccessful, each and every pilot with a PBGC retirement has something you don't have, and will never have. Like has been pointed out here many times..a lot of us have military pensions that kick in soon, and will also be drawing on PBGC at age 60 in addition to our slumdog wages. Most of us have also been socking away moneys in our 401k's since the early 90s.

Not the way I dreamed my career would turn out. But nowhere near as bad as you seem to want it to be for us. I will stick with a seniority based list. No upside at all to do otherwise.

RR
DITTO! MM!

At $125/85 per hour I'm gald you're happy with USAPA.

USAPA makes Doug happy too.
Actually thanks! I'll take it, see this way you can't accuse me trying to take anything more than my career expectations, which will increase soon BTW, also CALLY , Shares 161.53M Beta 0.96 Inst. own 88% that is the real key who pulls the strings at LCC! MM !

MM, you do know that english is the official languate of ATC? Hope your talking in tongues doesn't spill into the cockput.

Jim

ps - No single entity has ever owned even a majority of LCC.

Blame for the fact that it is still in effect lies directly at the feet of USAPA and its members.
No, it's because of the west and their frivolous lawsuits. USAPA is the Collective Bargaining Agent. AOL keeps suiing them to keep them from negotiating in accordance with their C&BLs.

No, it's because of the west and their frivolous lawsuits. USAPA is the Collective Bargaining Agent. AOL keeps suiing them to keep them from negotiating in accordance with their C&BLs.

Yep, give it a few days and you can count on an eastie admitting the obvious and here is today's latest! So, AOL is having a profound effect on the entire east pilot group- keeping you clowns on LOA93- time to send another check. God, you guys must hate us by now @@

Edit: Oldie, you aren't very bright...think before you post (if that's possible)

Why are you blaming that on USAPA? That was all ALPA's doing.

Yeah, but aren't you just trying to bring up technicalities. Gee, pilots can sometimes be so picky with details. After all John, Jack, Don, Lance and G man always had the best of intentions. They should get all of the credit they are due.

No really, they should. If we don't let them have all the glory... pretty soon the ALAPphiles are gonna start to spin this "credit" on USAPA as just another example of how USAPA is trying to steal ALPA's glory for their accomplishments like jets4jobs, PGBC, and LOA 93. "Those good for nothin' bandits and thief's." :lol:

"frivolous lawsuits"? "AOL keeps suing"?

Oldie you are so far off base and out of touch it is laughable.

AOL has filed exactly one lawsuit...one.

You must be confused by good old six time rule 11 Seham and his malicious, frivolous lawsuits like the RICO.

PS. usapa is not a collective bargaining agent. They are a collection of something, but are incapable of bargaining, because nobody bothers negotiating with liars and cheats. Get it yet?

MM, you do know that english is the official languate of ATC? Hope your talking in tongues doesn't spill into the cockput.

Jim

ps - No single entity has ever owned even a majority of LCC.
Jim you are so funny, did you know it doesn't take a single entity to set a company's stock in play, but then again you did, you know everything our own contrarian! MM! The cleaners called and said your uniforms are ready!

It take more the ~15% though and certainly more than any single investor has. Remember - the institutional investors only want a ROI and as long as LCC is providing it they couldn't care less what Parker does. Considering that LCC doesn't own anything outright, fragmentation wouldn't pay off much. With the cross collateralizing of assets it's certainly possible that LCC is worth more than the sum of it's parts.

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back