US Pilots Labor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is he not much of one Pi because he dont believe in your crap??? You guys are so transparent that its not even funny. I wish this place would tank and put all your azzes on the street and it would be your just reward.

I swear, anyone who doesn't agree with the usapa mentality including your own has to be insulted by you clowns.

AWA320

"He dont believe in your crap???" Nice. No, because just like you, he makes assumptions about my "crap" that are not true, then spews the venom.

The kind of thinking that wishes to put 30,000 out of work just to punish a few thousand pilots, that didn't do what YOU think is right, is amazing and a little scary.

Everybody really needs to take a while and tell themselves to read only on this board and not reply. It puts it in a whole different light.

PHX would have downsized just like PSA did, the West would have hit the street while there was hiring on the East No thanks.

This explains the "fear" displayed by the West. One can see the optimism and West "career expectations" as admitted by the above West Pilot's post.

Happy New Year all!!!!!!!!

nah...Tony wouldn't do something like that.

cv

I don't know if Tony would or not, but I didn't. I told him it was there so he could have it removed.

Putting someone's name on a wall is childish and wrong and even though I don't like TJ (their were some heated PMs), I believe he has the right to believe what he does and he is not wrong about everything.

You wish this place would tank? Well that may happen, or your job, as for us we'll call it a day, go fishin and get to see more NASCAR! JAMIE, JJ, JG, MM! PS AWA320 you just saw that in his avatar, man you are sharp nothin gets past you!

I dont pay that much attention to avtars, I do pay attention to signs in the industry and I see the LOA 93 ruling coming very very soon. You ready???

AWA320

"He dont believe in your crap???" Nice. No, because just like you, he makes assumptions about my "crap" that are not true, then spews the venom.

The kind of thinking that wishes to put 30,000 out of work just to punish a few thousand pilots, that didn't do what YOU think is right, is amazing and a little scary.

Everybody really needs to take a while and tell themselves to read only on this board and not reply. It puts it in a whole different light.

Assumptions?? Have you ever given any thought to how you come across? Maybe you should! I take what you say at face value and I dont see in your posts anything left to assume. 30,000 workers out on the street is the line that the east has drawn in the sand. This expectation that we in the west should just roll over and allow you to not honor your the agreement while screwing over us at every single turn is ridiculous. We wont!!! Now if that means fighting to the death of USAir then so be it but it will go down in the history of this place the we were on high ground Pi not the east.

I think you may be correct in stepping back and reading what we all have posted in the past and that could be why the mods have never changed the page.

AWA320

I dont pay that much attention to avtars, I do pay attention to signs in the industry and I see the LOA 93 ruling coming very very soon. You ready???

AWA320
The bigger question is the company ready? And even more important, are the west pilots ready? If it goes the East pilots way, you have just lost any and all leverage for a contract and the Nic. It will be over in that department.

The bigger question is the company ready? And even more important, are the west pilots ready? If it goes the East pilots way, you have just lost any and all leverage for a contract and the Nic. It will be over in that department.

You are assuming the company will let you keep it, they won't.

The company is ready, the West pilots are ready. Hope you win, but I highly doubt you will.

AWA320
You ready for what? Sort of like the lottery for the EAST, won't change our opinion one way or another! Are you ready? JAMIE, JJ, JG MM!

Is the company ready?? Ahhh YEAH!!! As usual with the east mindset you fail to read the tea leaves. We in the west are now overstaffed for Jan with 200 plus res. They know you lost that and infact you know it too but you would rather believe in the usapa mantra that has failed at almost every turn. CLUE, you had no snap back provision in your agreement and just want one does not a snap back make!!

I say do your little job action on east and watch just how quickly LCC responds. I know you wont because you guys in the east are all just bullies that scream but dont do jack!! Here let me already write your (Usapa) response to the loa93 loss. "we the members of the BPR had anticipated this loss to the arbitration. The arbitrator is a senile old person that doesnt understand that we in the east are GODS and things must go our way. We fully plan to put a blue ribbon panel together to investigate this loss and we will not honor it. There will be an appeal of this decision and we will let you all know the decison of that loss uhh I mean appeal. Until fly safe and follow the contract or dont".

Loss after loss after loss and this one I cant wait for.

AWA320

Is the company ready?? Ahhh YEAH!!! As usual with the east mindset you fail to read the tea leaves. We in the west are now overstaffed for Jan with 200 plus res. They know you lost that and infact you know it too but you would rather believe in the usapa mantra that has failed at almost every turn. CLUE, you had no snap back provision in your agreement and just want one does not a snap back make!!

I say do your little job action on east and watch just how quickly LCC responds. I know you wont because you guys in the east are all just bullies that scream but dont do jack!! Here let me already write your (Usapa) response to the loa93 loss. "we the members of the BPR had anticipated this loss to the arbitration. The arbitrator is a senile old person that doesnt understand that we in the east are GODS and things must go our way. We fully plan to put a blue ribbon panel together to investigate this loss and we will not honor it. There will be an appeal of this decision and we will let you all know the decison of that loss uhh I mean appeal. Until fly safe and follow the contract or dont".

AWA320

Dude, you need some good old fashion NASCAR in your analysis
......as long as we lead the last lap!!

NICDOA
NPJB

What is a no fly option?

This has been discussed here before. USAirways East is the only major airline I know of that doesn't have a no-fly list It's viewed as a safety and convenience issue, a win-win scenario for all. An Eastie argued it's a violation of seniority. In a minor way it is yet most all major airlines feel the benefit is worth it. As an added bonus when certain captains have so many FOs no-fly them that it's hard to build them a schedule they get called in for counseling and can even be terminated. Life's too short to be stuck in the cockpit with some. The East needs to get with the program.

AWA320
Well we didn't lose 2mil+, we didn't lose the representational election(USAPA), so so far were in the drivers seat, with 200 plus reserves in PHX I would guess your gearing up for one big X-BOX tournament! JAMIE, JJ, JG < MM!

This has been discussed here before. USAirways East is the only major airline I know of that doesn't have a no-fly list It's viewed as a safety and convenience issue, a win-win scenario for all. An Eastie argued it's a violation of seniority. In a minor way it is yet most all major airlines feel the benefit is worth it. As an added bonus when certain captains have so many FOs no-fly them that it's hard to build them a schedule they get called in for counseling and can even be terminated. Life's too short to be stuck in the cockpit with some. The East needs to get with the program.
Actually, the East does have such a system, I just don't know anyone that uses it. You can list the people you do or don't want to fly with on the bid page (option 15, if you have the East version of catcrew). We've ALWAYS had it, waaay back to when schedulers were in each domicle, and that's going back at least 22 years or more. I didn't know that that is what he meant by "no-fly option". It gets a little tricky with the SAP program, because even if you don't get the line with someone you don't want to fly with, you could accidentally SAP into something with them. OOOPS!

Well we didn't lose 2mil+, we didn't lose the representational election(USAPA), so so far were in the drivers seat, with 200 plus reserves in PHX I would guess your gearing up for one big X-BOX tournament! JAMIE, JJ, JG < MM!

Is that what it is? ahhh shoot I should have brought my controller. :rolleyes: LOA93 loss announcement just days away. Get your popcorn ready.

AWA320

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back