US Pilots Labor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
No junior, you have missed the whole point as usual. We had our problems we paid for them. We don't want to pay for yours too.

Your point is crystal clear, you want to steal jobs from the West and make them furlough fodder to solve our problems from our past.

I'm an East pilot, granpa.

You might want to take some Geritol so you can keep up.

Not much of one.

I caught your "guys I fly with love me" line, but was on a self-imposed exile. I didn't enjoy flying with you one bit.

I figured you out. DOH ruined your Dad's failed career at PAA recovery, right?

Yes, my father did lose his Piedmont Captain's position to a USAir First Officer.

Unlike you, I don't try to steal from other people to make up for past losses.

I never said "guys I fly with love me". I said "they love flying with me". That may be a Freudian slip on your part.

Captains and F/As frequently tell me they are happy to see me because they don't have to listen to a First Officer whine for 4 days about the NIC award and LOA 93 pay.

Are you the guy who wrote my name in the bag room?

You're not much of a human being.

I don't steal from other people to make up for past losses.

Are you the guy who wrote my name on the wall?

No Sir! I'm not that kind of person. I'm the guy that told you it was there so you could remove it if you so decided to. I'm also the captain that treated you with respect despite the fact it wasn't returned. You deserve what you get.

Get your facts straight, there has never been a wildcat strike.

And your planes wouldnt fly if the parts didnt get to where they were needed.

So keep trying to deflect and attack instead of sticking to the topic at hand.
Not trying to deflect anything I offered an opinion that happens to reflect alot of others opinion, sorry it differs from you and you don't like it !Here's a FACT GIANT EAGLE is hiring your plan "B".

No Sir! I'm not that kind of person. I'm the guy that told you it was there so you could remove it if you so decided to. I'm also the captain that treated you with respect despite the fact it wasn't returned. You deserve what you get.

What I did I do that was disrectful? When did this happen? I mean at work, not on this board.

I stand by what I've said, I'll leave it there. If you and others don't like it, so be it.

Does the east have a no fly option?

I do know usapa had a problem with how the West handles post-bid open time in relation to the no-fly option, however, I don't know if the east has any no-fly option.

Also, do the east captains and f/o's bid from the same line package so you are together for the entire month, or are there mixed lines?

Does the east have a no fly option?

I do know usapa had a problem with how the West handles post-bid open time in relation to the no-fly option, however, I don't know if the east has any no-fly option.

Also, do the east captains and f/o's bid from the same line package so you are together for the entire month, or are there mixed lines?
What is a no fly option?

Yes, the C/Os and F/Os can fly together for the entire month and can "buddy bid". After the line bidding closes, there is a period called SAP (schedule adjustment period) during which each pilot can drop the trips they don't want and pick up trips from open time, in seniority order, of course.

What is a no fly option?

Yes, the C/Os and F/Os can fly together for the entire month and can "buddy bid". After the line bidding closes, there is a period called SAP (schedule adjustment period) during which each pilot can drop the trips they don't want and pick up trips from open time, in seniority order, of course.

No-fly is when a pilot names another that they do not wish to fly with. Say pilot A says they do not wish to fly with pilot B, if the trip that would have been awarded is already staffed by pilot B, pilot A will then get their next bid choice.

It works for both line bidding and PBS, although it is a bit easier in PBS, as the entire line is not coincidental.

Not much of one.

I caught your "guys I fly with love me" line, but was on a self-imposed exile. I didn't enjoy flying with you one bit.

I figured you out. DOH ruined your Dad's failed career at PAA recovery, right?

Why is he not much of one Pi because he dont believe in your crap??? You guys are so transparent that its not even funny. I wish this place would tank and put all your azzes on the street and it would be your just reward.

I swear, anyone who doesn't agree with the usapa mentality including your own has to be insulted by you clowns.

AWA320

Yes, my father did lose his Piedmont Captain's position to a USAir First Officer.

Unlike you, I don't try to steal from other people to make up for past losses.

I never said "guys I fly with love me". I said "they love flying with me". That may be a Freudian slip on your part.

Captains and F/As frequently tell me they are happy to see me because they don't have to listen to a First Officer whine for 4 days about the NIC award and LOA 93 pay.

Are you the guy who wrote my name in the bag room?

nah...Tony wouldn't do something like that.

cv

Why is he not much of one Pi because he dont believe in your crap??? You guys are so transparent that its not even funny. I wish this place would tank and put all your azzes on the street and it would be your just reward.

I swear, anyone who doesn't agree with the usapa mentality including your own has to be insulted by you clowns.

AWA320
You wish this place would tank? Well that may happen, or your job, as for us we'll call it a day, go fishin and get to see more NASCAR! JAMIE, JJ, JG, MM! PS AWA320 you just saw that in his avatar, man you are sharp nothin gets past you!

What I did I do that was disrectful? When did this happen? I mean at work, not on this board.

I stand by what I've said, I'll leave it there. If you and others don't like it, so be it.

In the airplane you are just like you are on here-just not quite as smart as you think you are. It was every bit as hard to listen to your venom about USAPA as it is to listen to a USAPA bling covered guy go on and on about DOH. You don't listen and you make assumptions about what people believe, just like telling me I want to make up for my career short falls on the backs of west pilots, when you don't really know my positions. And when I tried to explain them, you refused to listen or comprehend. You, like most people on here, lump everyone in the same pile.

You are a good pilot and you did take very good care of the F/As, so I do appreciate that about you.

I have no problem with the way you feel about DOH or USAPA, it's the way you go about handling it that bothers me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back