US Pilots Labor Discussion 6/10- STAY ON TOPIC AND OBSERVE THE RULES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course they wouldn't. In that case it doesn't favor them or help them fix their broken careers on the backs of others.

Right now they're all screaming "Fences" from the roof tops. Back in the attempted 2000 merger with UA, the UA pilots suggested fencing them into their little regional airline and out of the cockpits of our 747's and 777's. Guess what? They screamed bloody murder!

This is all very calculated. Nothing fair about their intentions whatsoever. You guys on the west stick to your guns, and sue them into oblivion if they try the cram down. You have the moral, legal, and financial advantage.
Yea, do it so ALPA won't have to later.

All for one, as long as that one is me!

Drawing a line means NO MORE GIVING. Thats all it means. It does NOT mean "making up" for anything...
The problem is you decided to take a stand against people (the west pilots) who had nothing to do with pushing you up to the line you decided to draw. That's what's so twisted about your logic.

Why didn't you just say so when the merger was announced. Then the West pilots could have expressed to their management that they would not support such merger and had an opportunity to kill the deal. Oh yeah... 2 bankruptcies and one foot in the grave, that's why. So instead you pretended to agree to follow a merger policy, understanding fully that your unwavering and unrealistic approach would kill any chance of a mediated agreement and land you in binding arbitration, where your fate would rest in the hands of an arbitrator that you helped select.

And you wonder why the rest of the world sees a major credibility deficit on the east side?

Good luck with your plan. Get it moving already. (Oh yeah, you can't. Slight detail of the injunction that still remains in place.) When the hangover from the champagne wears off you will regain consciousness and realize you are no further along to your goal of DOH and a contract than you were before.

Of course they wouldn't. In that case it doesn't favor them or help them fix their broken careers on the backs of others.

Right now they're all screaming "Fences" from the roof tops. Back in the attempted 2000 merger with UA, the UA pilots suggested fencing them into their little regional airline and out of the cockpits of our 747's and 777's. Guess what? They screamed bloody murder!

This is all very calculated. Nothing fair about their intentions whatsoever. You guys on the west stick to your guns, and sue them into oblivion if they try the cram down. You have the moral, legal, and financial advantage.
Wrong Again, I be very happy to be locked in Phl the rest of my career, but I also want the west locked out. I guess PHX isn't so great after all.

Wrong Again, I be very happy to be locked in Phl the rest of my career, but I also want the west locked out. I guess PHX isn't so great after all.
Yeah, that's what you say now. Totally different tune than the one you guys were singing 10 years ago. Just proves how your collective moral judgment seems to shift with the current winds.

Once again, a credibility deficit.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Are you still bitter we severed your precious FPL bank from $11M annual deposits?

That is a bunch of BS. You know what you post is just to inflame. I know of no one who wanted anything you got!!
Been her 27 years and never heard one single person crave anything at UAL.

NICDOA
NPJB

Yeah, that's what you say now. Totally different tune than the one you guys were singing 10 years ago. Just proves how your collective moral judgment seems to shift with the current winds.

Once again, a credibility deficit.

Credibility... is that like when an OAP takes the time to jump on a forum for an airline that he doesn't work for, and then lectures them about credibility?

Hey.. its a free country. Post all you want to... I especially like the credibility lecture. Its a winner.

Was that supposed to make sense??

Well...maybe to you.

You might want to re-post so us regular folks out here know what the hell you're talking about......

Men..............:)

I guess somebody needs a little AQP on posting replies.

You are the one who introduced a comparison of Spirit and USAPA, saying one is a real union and the other is a fake one. Normally someone who ventures to make a point is obligated to make their case, rather than demand others prove his proposition is wrong.

Have at it. :lol:

Oh, USAPA has been making my point for over 2 years. It's time they were replaced with a union that has proven it's ability to produce meaningful gains for it's members.

Clear enough?

Oh, USAPA has been making my point for over 2 years. It's time they were replaced with a union that has proven it's ability to produce meaningful gains for it's members.

Clear enough?

Have you ever volunteered with a union, any union?
Or, are you one of those guys that just stand on the sidelines and throw rocks?

So PHL is the senior base, huh?
Yes and no. Because of the TA flying, PHL has more of the most senior pilots but because of the E190 it also has more of the most junior pilots. Between the two extremes, CLT is probably the most senior.

But notice the difference between what AWE said and the offer of locking the West pilots in PHX - with PHX it includes "and what you brought to the merger" (or what's left anyway) while "I'd be happy to be locked in PHL the rest of my career" doesn't say a word about "with what East brought to the merger". It's relatively easy for one to agree to be fenced into a base when that base has already and presumably will continue to get more of the new post merger flying.

Jim

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Are you still bitter we severed your precious FPL bank from $11M annual deposits?
Nope. Couldn't care less. I will however, one day revel in your narcissistic universe crumbling on top of you once and for all. Go for that DOH contract already and see where it gets you. :lol: :lol: :lol:

[Spirit - Jim] Mgmnt is paying attention. They know some pilots have reason to hate ALPA more than the company. :lol:

Sounds like a page from USAPA's playbook to me - warn against some imagined conspiracy by outside forces and blame it all on that. Seems the Spirit pilots aren't buying it - supposedly 100% participation in the strike so far (according to the Spirit MEC but supported by Spirit canceling every flight so far). Compare that to the East pilots who rolled over for every concession but the pension - do you honestly think the East would get 100% participation in a strike even over the Nic (assuming a strike over Nic was legal)?

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back