US Pilots labor thread 4/17-

Status
Not open for further replies.
None of which says a word about the different longevity of East vs West affecting the average annual pay or international override on Hawaiian flights...so I guess your post was only a "look at how much more we made all those years" taunt.

Jim
Facts that squelch the taunt theme of the West.

Being the messenger was never a job for someone who relishes popularity.

Your chart maybe be for the average, considering the LOS for the pilot group. AWA lacked 15-20 year FO's, most of ours where 1-6 year.

Please explain to everyone the current rates, for my seat I see an additional $25k every year (up to and including this year) because of LOA93. The $10-15k you received this year and next really don't go that far.

NPJB

The West pilots that are on furlough will never receive back pay or their job back again, but you are asking them to finance the future of the top 200 America West Pilots future. This is a best case scenario.
Other than you saying so what makes any of this statement true? Under the Nicolau most of the furloughed pilots are senior to the east furloughed pilots. There is also the damages trial that could get these pilots paid. I think that you also have the last part backwards. You are asking the senior and mid level east pilots to finance the junior pilots career. You have asked about 50% of the east pilots to give up 5 years of raises to take upgrades that they would not have had and steal them from the west.

The bottom fifty percent of the West pilots will lose their jobs in the impending merger or corporate transaction (present employees need not apply).
Other than your imagination what evidence do you have of this? So you are saying that all of the west F/O’s will get furloughed in the next merger. Just how does that math work out? How many east pilots do you think will be on the street? You have heard of an arbitration called the Nicolau award right? Is this the next big promise from usapa? That the NEXT merger they can fix all the problems they created during this one.

You are asking badge backing money from pilots that you will not be able to back with a future, a consistent theme with ALPA.
Are you talking about USAPA? It was them that have asked the AFOC to follow them with promises of DOH and a bright shiny new contract. How is that working out? The only promise made by Leonidas was to take it to court and put on the best case they could. That promise was fulfilled. USAPA found liable of DFR and an injunction for the Nicolau. Damages and legal fees to follow.

I will take our results over your results any day.

The West pilots that are on furlough will never receive back pay or their job back again, but you are asking them to finance the future of the top 200 America West Pilots future. This is a best case scenario.

The bottom fifty percent of the West pilots will lose their jobs in the impending merger or corporate transaction (present employees need not apply).

You are asking badge backing money from pilots that you will not be able to back with a future, a consistent theme with ALPA.

Do you actually dream this crap up when you sleep, and wake up and post??? Not one fact. Just bent & skewed opinion.

I do apologize for my personal comments to Barrister. I've been spanked proper for them and I will endeavor not to take the bait in the future. :)

But as everyone states - HI flights are most definitely International Flying.

Hey, I didn't get to read it post it again...quick!!

VNIIMN
NPJB

ONE WORD..........INTEGRITY

usapa seems to disregard all three words.

You need to stop whining about all that you are owed.......we are in SEPERATE OPS. Were it not for the min fleet BOTH groups would have seen more drastic furloughes according to MARKETING and where the losses are.

If you think we "stole" your upgrades or furloughed "out of seniority" you ain't seen nothing yet. Barring another corporate transaction you will see the East upgrade hundreds more starting in about 2 more years. If you are mad now you will not like what is going to happen. You may well get your NIC......but it will be a long time coming......I told you a long time ago to buy a rocker and get comfortable. Still stands.

VNIIMN
NPJB

Cute :)

Though as personal comments go it was exceptionally mild. But it was still a personal remark and as such in violation.

I don't offend easily....besides.....my 100% belief is that NIC just got it wrong....the opinions, heritage, age, experience etc...of the West mean nothing to me ....only HOW LONG YA BEEN THERE V. HOW LONE WE BEEN HERE!!!...Nothing more nothing less. (Honorable mention is what WE on the East collectively gave up TO KEEP THIS DOG ALIVE WHICH NIC DID NOT CONSIDER)

VNIIMN
NPJB

You need to stop whining about all that you are owed.......we are in SEPERATE OPS.

If you think we "stole" your upgrades or furloughed "out of seniority" you ain't seen nothing yet...............................................

If you are mad now you will not like what is going to happen.

VNIIMN
NPJB

SEPERATE OPS perpetuated by the east's inability to comply with their contractual obligations. SEPERATE OPS proclaimed by a certain east ALPA rep as the method of reneging on those same contractual obligations. SEPERATE OPS as the status quo remedy Seeham sought from Judge Wake, once it was apparent the injunction would be written. SEPERATE OPS that are being maintained by usapa in their continuing DFR violation of intentionally prolonging the same. Are those the SEPERATE OPS to which you refer?

I am not mad..................I do not get mad...............I get........................paid.

HOW LONG YA BEEN THERE V. HOW LONE WE BEEN HERE!!!...Nothing more nothing less. (Honorable mention is what WE on the East collectively gave up TO KEEP THIS DOG ALIVE WHICH NIC DID NOT CONSIDER)

VNIIMN
NPJB

What you don't consider in your "honorable mention" is that what you gave up is what kept you afloat long enough to get you to the Nic. No givebacks and you would have been toast long before Nicolau. Why do you expect the west pilots to subsidize you for your losses that occurred long before this merger was even a twinkle in Doug Parker's eye? It's kind of like charging up your credit cards to make your house payment so you don't get forecolosed, at least you didn't lose your house. When you sell your house for an agreed price of, say $200,000, do you then go to the buyer and demand $200,000 PLUS the $50,000 you charged to your VISA card justifying what you "gave up" in order to hang on to the property long enough to unload it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back