US Pilots labor thread 4/17-

Status
Not open for further replies.
VE,

Reread most of the logical posts on here and you'll see a lot of East pilots leading the way with your comment about having a weak argument. They cant answer, so they change the subject and go on the offensive. Or just play ignorant, not sure which one is more prevalent.

You made a deal. Binding Arbitration, remember? Live with it.

One of the America West Pilot leaders has a video, accusing USAPA of offering a 25,000 dollar bribe for him to leave. After watching the video, I think USAPA should offer him 25,000 to stay.

If someone is offered a bribe, you should mention the parties name. Great video.

America West Pilot leader

Did someone say snapshots? MHV is missing from the route map.....the joys of strolling down memory lane -
http://tinyurl.com/2g5e2g9

Actually MHV appears to be a rather popular DESTINATION - but only a destination. Lottsa ferry pilots had a one way ticket outa there though. Probably had to catch a cab to ONT to check in for a flight home. Wouldn't be surprised if they rode on AWA seein as how the former, and now defunct, US didn't serve ONT at the time.

One of the America West Pilot leaders has a video, accusing USAPA of offering a 25,000 dollar bribe for him to leave. After watching the video, I think USAPA should offer him 25,000 to stay.

If someone is offered a bribe, you should mention the parties name. Great video.

America West Pilot leader

I hit the link, but there is no way I would sit thru 7:23 of Dave S. But I bet he does not want the $25,000, just your vote, so if you want him, vote for him. Then he can make a great video for usapa. Maybe something with chickens and snakes, since usapa took offense to the goats?

But speaking of $25,000, does not usapa pay far in excess of that to the FOs who run the fake union at Captain pay plus overide?

But speaking of $25,000, does not usapa pay far in excess of that to the FOs who run the fake union at Captain pay plus overide?

Here is a way to prove if the Union is fake or not. Because of the propaganda provided to the West crews about their legal position, some are so confident that they stopped paying dues. Do not pay any dues or assessments, this way you can prove if this is a real union or not.

Recent USAPA update excerpt below;

"As a result of new delinquencies, the sending of Section 29 letters will resume this week. Captain Streble asked Board members to remind their pilots that allowing themselves to become delinquent is a risk to their employment."

Here is a way to prove if the Union is fake or not. Because of the propaganda provided to the West crews about their legal position, some are so confident that they stopped paying dues. Do not pay any dues or assessments, this way you can prove if this is a real union or not.

Recent USAPA update excerpt below;

"As a result of new delinquencies, the sending of Section 29 letters will resume this week. Captain Streble asked Board members to remind their pilots that allowing themselves to become delinquent is a risk to their employment."

Never have paid dues to the fake union. Still have not seen a section 29 letter.

Were you not asking about the West's plan B? Well, still do not think we would like to share, but I will share with you plan A section 1. After winning damages, get court appointed oversight to guarantee the fake union enforces it duty to collect assesments from its members not in the West class. i.e. We are going to start at the top of the list and collect from or fire every member of the fake union with their own section 29 obligations. Kind of ironic, huh?

Never have paid dues to the fake union. Still have not seen a section 29 letter.

First, as a disclaimer, this is not an attempt to determine who nic4us is or his current status. But the above statement requires comment.

The fact is, following Arbitrator's Witt's decision in favor of USAPA dues collections last April..there simply is no active pilot that has not paid dues or fees to USAPA. Not one. Nor has there been a single active pilot exempted from the Section 29 proceedings that required service. Not one. And again, only an active pilot in arrears would be subject to a Section 29 letter.

RR

One of the America West Pilot leaders has a video,
Joke's on you if you think Dave is a West leader. Remember those cartoons where an alien spaceship lands and walks up to a dog thinking it's the leader? Dave is a good guy and has done a lot for us but due to his somewhat unpolished public demeanor he's no leader. He holds no office or even committee membership at present.

Forgive me for interrupting your venom-spewing. Carry on.

Adios UAL. It's for the best. Cleary can now give up on the dream that he was going to get another bite at the DOH apple. Back to reality. I guess it wasn't such an "Emergency" after all was it Lee? :lol:

Adios, UAUA & CAL, not good for uswest, 2 major ALPA players gone we will be sliced and diced faster than we think , one has to only look at where the major players are and it is not PHX! MM!

First, as a disclaimer, this is not an attempt to determine who nic4us is or his current status. But the above statement requires comment.

The fact is, following Arbitrator's Witt's decision in favor of USAPA dues collections last April..there simply is no active pilot that has not paid dues or fees to USAPA. Not one. Nor has there been a single active pilot exempted from the Section 29 proceedings that required service. Not one. And again, only an active pilot in arrears would be subject to a Section 29 letter.

RR

Either nic4us is lying or he/she is not eligible for membership in USAPA.

Management pilot? Flight attendant? CSA? Stock clerk? Retiree? Aboriginal in the outback with a neat computer and satellite connection?

Fact is that anyone at all can post here, and the screen name might have little to do with who they are. I could claim as a screen name "SeniorVPinTempe," but that would have little to do with who I am. And, of course, it would cast me in an awful light.

Fact is that anyone at all can post here, and the screen name might have little to do with who they are. I could claim as a screen name "SeniorVPinTempe," but that would have little to do with who I am. And, of course, it would cast me in an awful light.
Of course that "awful light" would be far preferable to being associated with the total darkness and moral bankruptcy which comes with being a USAPA supporter. At least Doug and team can claim support from the BOD, the shareholders, the investment community that may be asked to fund the next merger, industry analysts and even “neutral” third-parties such as some in the media and in political office who look to US management as being trusted industry spokesmen. Who supports USAPA beyond the pathological and narcissistic east pilots?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back