US Pilots labor thread 4/17-

Status
Not open for further replies.
....the opinions, heritage, age, experience etc...of the West mean nothing to me ....only HOW LONG YA BEEN THERE V. HOW LONE WE BEEN HERE!!!...Nothing more nothing less.

(Honorable mention is what WE on the East collectively gave up TO KEEP THIS DOG ALIVE WHICH NIC DID NOT CONSIDER)

VNIIMN
NPJB

The opinions, heritage,age,experience, LOS etc...of the east mean nothing to me..(well actually, they mean a lot to me, but I am trying to stay in the same vein)......only HOW LONG YA BEEN HERE V. HOW LONG WE BEEN HERE!!!! Nothing more nothing less. And the last time anybody measured it is the exact same 4 years 7 months.

Actually, if you would read the Nicolau award, not only did he consider what you gave up, but why you gave it up, when you gave it up, who you gave it to, and how that supported the West's case. What you appear to be saying is, Nic did not get it right because he would not allow us to gain from our new found partners, what we had to give up in the past.

I don't offend easily....besides.....my 100% belief is that NIC just got it wrong....the opinions, heritage, age, experience etc...of the West mean nothing to me ....only HOW LONG YA BEEN THERE V. HOW LONE WE BEEN HERE!!!...Nothing more nothing less. (Honorable mention is what WE on the East collectively gave up TO KEEP THIS DOG ALIVE WHICH NIC DID NOT CONSIDER)

VNIIMN
NPJB
:rolleyes: You continue to believe that there is only a single thing that matters in a merger and you will continue to be disappointed. That attitude is the problem why usapa was found liable of DFR. The west means nothing to you or the east pilots. All you want is what you want the only important thing is what east can get. That is not the way things work.

If we merge with UAL or CAL or AA you just keep demanding that they also pay for your poor career and tell them how much you gave up to still be here for the next merger. I am sure that they will listen or care about as much as the west pilots do.

17 years to be the junior reserve F/O. When do you get that you were playing a losing hand and cash out?

My point is that is what the West brought to the merger.

You have no future.
Does that map list the number of aircraft, number of pilots, amount of cash on hand, aircraft on order?

That map does not show anything other than where we flew at some point in time.

It was the east that had no future. Unless the east pilot decide to pull certain body parts from other certain body part and face reality the east pilot will not have a future. To bad that includes the west this time. Our futures are linked. If we have no future than you have no future.

My point is that is what the West brought to the merger.

You have no future.

We all have a future. Can't escape that. The trick is to pull out all the stops and file whatever lawsuits that needs to be filed to ensure the West's future looks NOTHING like your past. That legacy is what YOU brought to the merger. A legacy of wheel spinning hopelessness and tailsliding careers. AMW didn't need you and, (as you've probably already figured out) the West pilots have no intention to subsidize your lost years.

Your future is a hell of a lot brighter than it was pre-merger but some Easties' endemic sense of entitlement and narcissistic superiority complex will not allow them to enjoy the reprieve they were so graciously granted.

That map does not show anything other than where we flew at some point in time.

Kind of like a 'SNAP SHOT' in time, right?

Are you saying that a simple 'SNAP SHOT' might not tell the whole story? That some little 'SNAP SHOT' at some point in time couldn't possibly represent the whole situation? Is that what you are saying?

Got it!

Kind of like a 'SNAP SHOT' in time, right?

Are you saying that a simple 'SNAP SHOT' might not tell the whole story? That some little 'SNAP SHOT' at some point in time couldn't possibly represent the whole situation? Is that what you are saying?

Got it!
If that snap shot included 3000 pages of transcripts and expert testimony under oath overseen by a neutral third party. Does the map include that?

Are you saying that a simple 'SNAP SHOT' might not tell the whole story?

Sorta like the SNAPSHOT USAPA wanted to use...it seems that unions like to take pictures. ALPA used a snapshot, USAPA wanted to use a snapshot, lots of East posters like to pull out their snapshots of yesteryear...

Jim

Water under the Bay Bridge near the 9th Circuit Court.

Averages around 57 degrees farenheit, has tidal currents, and is quite the deterrent to any attempted escape from alcatraz, a great metaphor for where the 9th will send usapa's DFR behavior.

Sorta like the SNAPSHOT USAPA wanted to use...it seems that unions like to take pictures. ALPA used a snapshot, USAPA wanted to use a snapshot, lots of East posters like to pull out their snapshots of yesteryear...

Jim

What did they use for the Empire pilots, when they merged with your Piedmont Airlines? They were stapled to the bottom. Why was that fair? If you think it was not, what did you try to do about it?

Try to keep up. I've expounded on that subject before. Now for you - why didn't you try to get the Shuttle pilots integrated by your precious DOH?

Jim

Did someone say snapshots? MHV is missing from the route map.....the joys of strolling down memory lane -
http://tinyurl.com/2g5e2g9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back