US Pilots labor thread 4/17-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, c'mon we like gambling metaphors better.

VNIIMN
NPJB

Sorry. It's like this Bubba: All bets are off, because dueces are wild. The DFR lawsuit was not a long shot, and now the hand writing is on the wall (OK, more of a biblical reference...Daniel 5:26 that pertains to the destruction of the King).

Of course, choosing Seham was not the luck of the draw but more of a selection of litigator that would attempt to bluff his way through a situation. That said, it seems that every time Seham makes a play USAPA retorts to the results of said play with the words "Well, we knew that was going to be the result but we had to make that play anyway."

I guess with AOL, I will still take my chances. The legal team is top notch & seemingly holding all the aces.

If you play your cards right, you may be pulling my landing gear up on the way to Shannon. I'll buy the first two rounds of Guiness.

I know many east pilots think we won the lottery, but no such ticket a reality. We have 144+ lottery winners that languish outside of employment of LCC. These are high stakes my friend, and ultimately the piper must be paid.

How's that for a metaphor colage????

The airline who so wants to merge, but can't- all because of a bunch of greedy West pilots. You guys must make Doug real mad. Keep reaching for the Nic. It will cost you your "career"

Projection

Its the east that has caused this 5 year delay. It is the east that can't live up to their agreement to binding arbitration. It is the east that greedily wanted to staple the west pilots. If the 9th slaps the east down, it sure will be interesting to read the spin that churns forth from the PR machine at USAPA. Hint: no other pilot group wants to work with the US East, they have a ....history....

The CLT reps have already tried to silence the reps from posting on web boards. Yep "trash talk" is usapa biggest fear. That is information that they can not control.

when the "association" claimed a trademark right to USAPA, I quit using the caps key for them. No disrespect, just do not want to have a trademark infringement lawsuit filed against me by the Pickleballers.

USAPA

Sorry. It's like this Bubba: All bets are off, because dueces are wild. The DFR lawsuit was not a long shot, and now the hand writing is on the wall (OK, more of a biblical reference...Daniel 5:26 that pertains to the destruction of the King).

Of course, choosing Seham was not the luck of the draw but more of a selection of litigator that would attempt to bluff his way through a situation. That said, it seems that every time Seham makes a play USAPA retorts to the results of said play with the words "Well, we knew that was going to be the result but we had to make that play anyway."

I guess with AOL, I will still take my chances. The legal team is top notch & seemingly holding all the aces.

If you play your cards right, you may be pulling my landing gear up on the way to Shannon. I'll buy the first two rounds of Guiness.

I know many east pilots think we won the lottery, but no such ticket a reality. We have 144+ lottery winners that languish outside of employment of LCC. These are high stakes my friend, and ultimately the piper must be paid.

How's that for a metaphor colage????

Actually, you get a C+ at best ....you forgot the number one top phrase

"WE ARE ALL IN".

Haaaa !! JUST GOES TO SHOW YA...JUST WHEN YOU THINK YOU GOT IT ALL COVERED...YA DON'T
but then again if you had any real "longevity" you would already know that!!!

VNIIMN
NPJB

Actually, you get a C+ at best ....you forgot the number one top phrase

"WE ARE ALL IN".

Haaaa !! JUST GOES TO SHOW YA...JUST WHEN YOU THINK YOU GOT IT ALL COVERED...YA DON'T
but then again if you had any real "longevity" you would already know that!!!

VNIIMN
NPJB
All that longevity, and you still didn't know that you couldn't just illegally steamroll us? Hmmmm.

No spin zone here, Chief. AQGRN73 is a standup guy. I've worked in the landscape industry as I aspiried to be a rich airline pilot. I even have some hispanic heritage...and yet I am not offended. Truly some of the most amazing and awe inspiring people on the planet. Deep, God fearing people that are the salt of the earth. Integrity and pride of family and heritage are the traits that define these people.

The legal fees aren't killing us. I just sent another $100. That puts me at $1800. I plan on going to the DOUBLE GOLD soon. I just flew with a captain was on his way to sending a check for $1500 to AOL. We might be in the RED, but you will be RED FACED if Judge Wake approves Leonidas' request for 1.8 MILLION in legal fees. Sure, that will mean another $300 for ALL US Airways pilots...but that is just the begining.

You may have the keys to the bank, but AOL has the stick of dynomite attached to your bank door, and we are about to make a HUGE withdrawl. Would you please e-mail Parker and tell heim how paralyzed he is?? Tell him how much power you have too.

Years? NO. A year or so. Yes, unless you choose to be reasonable and be accountable for your actions. I won't hold my breath.
Nice, tell Joe on the street how much money you spent on your lottery tickets, and they will give you a strange look, one you deserve. Wow, double gold. The David Koresh level. I remember when all those poor people were giving the Rev. Jim Baker all their money too, for the ticket to heaven. The only bank door you are going to see is the one where you have to go for the loan after you spent all your free cash on rabid lawyers, and a defunct army. Wait till the bill comes for Anthem Community Tech, and your wife hands it to you. That is the school where they teach you guys how to sell pool cleaner after you prevented USAirways from a life saving merger and the place shut down. This thing goes on and on, and the lawyers get richer and richer. I have got a great brand - Aquagreen Pool Cleaner.

The sick thing is you're probably right. I bet true for all of us. I can virtually guarantee that there has been official USAPA discussions over this...silencing the "trash talkers" via the mis-use of the court system.
Here is something even sicker- all those years the bosses at ALPA elected each other without any input from the members. Then they controlled the MEC chairs with their unholy alliance. Then, the members who had a pension had it voted away, with no membership input. Then they structured the deal so they could suck out management fees! Now , we are talking some SERIOUS silencing tactics!

Here is something even sicker- all those years the bosses at ALPA elected each other without any input from the members. Then they controlled the MEC chairs with their unholy alliance. Then, the members who had a pension had it voted away, with no membership input. Then they structured the deal so they could suck out management fees! Now , we are talking some SERIOUS silencing tactics!
Two years later. ALPA is off the property, they have nothing to do with what is going on at US Airways.

I am not sure if it is bitterness or distraction that you keep dwelling on ALPA.It is usapa that is the CBA now no one else.

Would you can to point out the positive things that usapa has done in the two years they have been in charge and the positive things that they have planned going forward?

Nobody really cares about ALPA anymore. Why do you care and continue to bring it up? It is in the past leave it there. Just like your name luv the 9 It is gone, off the property, it is scrap. Get over it and move on. How about you start to hold usapa accountable for for where we are today.

...after you prevented USAirways from a life saving merger and the place shut down.
Hmmm... So can we quote you on this if a UA/US merger resurfaces? (or any other for that matter?) I can't help but notice that when you are pointing the finger at others you freely admit the truth of your predicament. But afterward you are the savior of everyone else.

???

Two years later. ALPA is off the property, they have nothing to do with what is going on at US Airways.

I am not sure if it is bitterness or distraction that you keep dwelling on ALPA.It is usapa that is the CBA now no one else.

Would you can to point out the positive things that usapa has done in the two years they have been in charge and the positive things that they have planned going forward?

Nobody really cares about ALPA anymore. Why do you care and continue to bring it up? It is in the past leave it there. Just like your name luv the 9 It is gone, off the property, it is scrap. Get over it and move on. How about you start to hold usapa accountable for for where we are today.
Nothing to do with what is going on? Man you missed out on a lot of stuff! They made USAPA happen! So the effect is here and now. They botched the merger. There has never been such a bungled attempt, EVER. It cannot and will not happen as long as East pilots hang in there. There is now a B Scale on the property. Parker played it so long it killed off a merger.Happened under ALPA rule. It goes on and on. Forever. The only way out is for this outfit to be sold, and melded. That can't happen. So ALPA lives on, every day. The damage of ALPA, what a legacy.

Nothing to do with what is going on? Man you missed out on a lot of stuff! They made USAPA happen! So the effect is here and now. They botched the merger. There has never been such a bungled attempt, EVER. It cannot and will not happen as long as East pilots hang in there. There is now a B Scale on the property. Parker played it so long it killed off a merger.Happened under ALPA rule. It goes on and on. Forever. The only way out is for this outfit to be sold, and melded. That can't happen. So ALPA lives on, every day. The damage of ALPA, what a legacy.
So it was ALPA that made usapa happen? You are saying that if you had gotten DOH ALPA would still have been voted off the property?

No I think it is you that is missing a lot.

It was not ALPA that botched the merger. It was the east pilots. Look at the DAL/ NWA merger, same rules just different players. The only difference is that one did not involve east pilots. It is east pilots demanding separate ops stopping this merger not ALPA, not the company, not the west pilots.

So as you say east pilots hang in there and you can keep your B scale as long as you choose to rage against all odds.

ALPA left the property two years ago, you say the merger is dead, then it follows that it was usapa that killed that deal no one else. It was usapa that is in charge of handling anything with the company not ALPA.

You say that the only way out is to be sold and meld. It is the east contract that is preventing that from happening. Nothing else. Who is in charge of the east contract? Usapa not ALPA. Who voted for the east contract? Not ALPA it was east pilots.

It is time for you and all of the east pilots to start to take responsibility for your actions. It is the east pilots that put yourselves in this position, it is the east pilots that have remained in this position. It will be the east pilots that keep us in this position. You live on B scale because that is what you want to live on no other reason.

ALPA is an organization nothing more. Who made the decisions that created all of your problems? East pilots that were voted in by east pilots. ALPA national did not elect your leaders you did. ALPA national did not vote to pass your contract east pilots did. ALA national did not vote to accept LOA 93 and B scale east pilots did. ALPA national did not demand DOH of during the arbitration east pilots did. ALPA national did not vote for usapa, east pilots did.

Usapa and east pilots are the ones keeping you on B scale not the west pilots or ALPA. Take responsibility for your own actions.

It cannot and will not happen as long as East pilots hang in there. There is now a B Scale on the property.
Get a contract to vote on and your east pilots wont support your cause any longer. They WILL vote for it, some can vote No, but the majority will vote YES. You know it, I know it, Parker knows it. Its only a matter of time.

Cleary knows it too, that why he's afraid to put up a contract to vote on.

Your pilots will tell you to your face that they will support you. In the end, without being threatened by your AFOs, they will vote for the whats right for them. They will vote to stop the lawsuits. They will vote for a pay raise. They will fail you. For good reason. Bye, bye B scale.

Usapa= fooling the pilots back east for over 2 years !!!

The East resolve is Dissolving.

Get a contract to vote on and your east pilots wont support your cause any longer. They WILL vote for it, some can vote No, but the majority will vote YES. You know it, I know it, Parker knows it. Its only a matter of time.

Cleary knows it too, that why he's afraid to put up a contract to vote on.

Your pilots will tell you to your face that they will support you. In the end, without being threatened by your AFOs, they will vote for the whats right for them. They will vote to stop the lawsuits. They will vote for a pay raise. They will fail you. For good reason. Bye, bye B scale.

Usapa= fooling the pilots back east for over 2 years !!!

The East resolve is Dissolving.

It's like east pilots wearing their UNION PILOT badge backers....what a disgrace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back