US Pilots labor thread 4/17-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok. You have to stop!! You're killing me over here!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

AOLs lawyers have handed $eham and USAPA their own asses every, single step of the way. One of their guys is a Cardiologist on the side!! and Baghdad Bob says the WEST Lawyers are "STUPID" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Even when it is starkly pointed out that you guys don't live in reality, you STILL can't see it! Amazing, really really Amazing.

Actually, he is a former cardiac surgeon.

But you are right about Shugart, Thomas and Kilroy. Now Polsinelli Shugart, they make SSM&P look like the warm up act at a grade school talent show.

And as for Aqua, they probably have seham working on a suit on behalf of the aclu. He's probably filing an emergency motion as we speak, to subpeona the website for his identity.

OK so here is the question. If I vote yes (typical U F/O) I get a Per month $1000-1500 raise but I also get 100-1000 AW guys ahead on me and out of those 50% are younger than me. Thanks....NO DEAL, I'll just wait for my left seat and get the $3000 take home per month bump.

Get comfortable.

VNIIMN
NPJB

But those will not be your choices.

Your choice will be, get the raise and lose the assesment, or see an ever increasing assesment eat away all the pay you gained by upgrading out of seniority.

Everyone is the bogey man to the faithful. They're just trying to figure out who Metro is so they can name him in their upcoming mega RICO suit.

The sick thing is you're probably right. I bet true for all of us. I can virtually guarantee that there has been official USAPA discussions over this...silencing the "trash talkers" via the mis-use of the court system.

OK so here is the question. If I vote yes (typical U F/O) I get a Per month $1000-1500 raise but I also get 100-1000 AW guys ahead on me and out of those 50% are younger than me. Thanks....NO DEAL, I'll just wait for my left seat and get the $3000 take home per month bump.

Get comfortable.

VNIIMN
NPJB

What?

Can you please be more specific with some data and not a pent up outrage of garbage?

Maybe you were one of the east pilots that insisted and presented George Nicolau with the FLAWED DOH proposal.

It's in the court hands right now and funny thing is..I hope you get what all (so called honest) east pilots deserve.

Okay...here's an idea.......

Have you guys and gals thought about having your pay scale based on years of service????

Get away from the equipment issue......just years of service with the company???
It has been discussed several times. Of course the east wants some 30-40 year top of scale with the 10-15 years pay scale down at commuter wages so they can shove the big money where they are.

What is a practical top scale? 10 -12- 15 -20-25 years?

No. You have been deceived by one of your fellow pilots who has a problem discerning facts and reality. I've never once claimed to work for Delta. I've never kept a secret of the fact that I don't work for US Airways either. Settle down. I'm not an ALPA man, never seen a dime from them and have zero interest in ever experiencing FPL. Luvthe9 is having a, lets say "odd" day. He couldn't be further from the truth. He's just churning out some fantasy that the fat ALPA boogey man is living inside his head. I'm here to discuss USAPA and their lovely demise, not talk about myself or anyone else, (not directly responsible for USAPA or their behavior) for that matter.

I will take you at your word sir!!!!!

VNIIMN
NPJB

I will take you at your word sir!!!!!

VNIIMN
NPJB

I hope you vote NO but the important thing to remember is we all have a RIGHT TO VOTE! Under the usapa leadership this seems to be foreign to them.

I would never in a million years vote yes just to see the NIC enforced, especially from the so called kirby proposal given by the company.

usapa is hired to do a job for all usairways pilots, get with it or get out of the way.

His legal posts spot on? If you believe in your fantasy Camp Nicolau. That is the camp Westies go in the summer when they want to hear the fairy tales of how they take seniority away from other pilots, and then win buckets of money. A real lawyer would not have made such a stupid remark. That was unbelievably racist and demeaning. Sums up the entire group of comments that spewed out over time. Good riddance. Put that in the legal review.

I believe in the "fantasy Camp Nicolau" more so than your Bradford-Cleary-Seham hyperbole. You picked the wrong group of people to bully upon. The truly sadest part is that everyone else gets it (save for the Cleary / Seham spin machine believers). The Nic will stick, AND damages are on the way.

Stupid remarks from a lawyer? Oh, that's never happened in the history of the world, right? I mean, what lawyer would state that he could make DOH stick vs. a final and binding arbitration? What SAP would believe such a statement??? The board mom's conveniently used that weak sister excuse to shut the postings of a member of this board. Pretty Chicken excrement to put someone in the sandbox for longer than a week. Gee, I wonder who owns / runs these boards??

The airline who so wants to merge, but can't- all because of a bunch of greedy West pilots. You guys must make Doug real mad. Keep reaching for the Nic. It will cost you your "career"
Just what reality do you live in?

It is the west pilots that are doing what we can to put this airline together. It is the EAST pilots that are doing anything and everything to maintain separate ops. The company has said that they can not get a contract until there is a joint contract. It is the east pilots that are appealing the Addington case.

So you had better rethink your question about who Parker is going to blame because he could not put this deal together. When Parker talked about change of control what did he say? There will be no deal if there is CoC or there will be no CoC in a deal. So the east provision of CoC is to blame for no merger.

Are you getting it yet? The blame of this keeps coming back to the east pilots. You keep trying to call the west pilots greedy. The east F/O’s get a 2 to 1 ratio. Not good enough for you all. You are still trying to get 100%.

Parker and the rest of the world knows which group is causing the problems.

Oh some nice spin on that STUPID remark he made. Perhaps? The spin gets so deep here, that is why we tire of it, and just put up hurdles for you guys to trip over. The legal fees are killing you, and Parker just sits and watch it kill his future merger. Remember, you have the ticket. We have the keys to the bank. Prepare for YEARS of this. Your reach for the unreachable is killing you and Parker. He is paralyzed, along with the west pilots. Parker is in deep trouble. If you think you have years of employment ahead of you, you are wrong. Your Nic is the lottery ticket you will wish you never won.

No spin zone here, Chief. AQGRN73 is a standup guy. I've worked in the landscape industry as I aspiried to be a rich airline pilot. I even have some hispanic heritage...and yet I am not offended. Truly some of the most amazing and awe inspiring people on the planet. Deep, God fearing people that are the salt of the earth. Integrity and pride of family and heritage are the traits that define these people.

The legal fees aren't killing us. I just sent another $100. That puts me at $1800. I plan on going to the DOUBLE GOLD soon. I just flew with a captain was on his way to sending a check for $1500 to AOL. We might be in the RED, but you will be RED FACED if Judge Wake approves Leonidas' request for 1.8 MILLION in legal fees. Sure, that will mean another $300 for ALL US Airways pilots...but that is just the begining.

You may have the keys to the bank, but AOL has the stick of dynomite attached to your bank door, and we are about to make a HUGE withdrawl. Would you please e-mail Parker and tell heim how paralyzed he is?? Tell him how much power you have too.

Years? NO. A year or so. Yes, unless you choose to be reasonable and be accountable for your actions. I won't hold my breath.

No spin zone here, Chief. AQGRN73 is a standup guy. I've worked in the landscape industry as I aspiried to be a rich airline pilot. I even have some hispanic heritage...and yet I am not offended. Truly some of the most amazing and awe inspiring people on the planet. Deep, God fearing people that are the salt of the earth. Integrity and pride of family and heritage are the traits that define these people.

The legal fees aren't killing us. I just sent another $100. That puts me at $1800. I plan on going to the DOUBLE GOLD soon. I just flew with a captain was on his way to sending a check for $1500 to AOL. We might be in the RED, but you will be RED FACED if Judge Wake approves Leonidas' request for 1.8 MILLION in legal fees. Sure, that will mean another $300 for ALL US Airways pilots...but that is just the begining.

You may have the keys to the bank, but AOL has the stick of dynomite attached to your bank door, and we are about to make a HUGE withdrawl. Would you please e-mail Parker and tell heim how paralyzed he is?? Tell him how much power you have too.

Years? NO. A year or so. Yes, unless you choose to be reasonable and be accountable for your actions. I won't hold my breath.

Oh, c'mon we like gambling metaphors better.

VNIIMN
NPJB

The sick thing is you're probably right. I bet true for all of us. I can virtually guarantee that there has been official USAPA discussions over this...silencing the "trash talkers" via the mis-use of the court system.
The CLT reps have already tried to silence the reps from posting on web boards. Yep "trash talk" is usapa biggest fear. That is information that they can not control.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back