US Pilots labor thread 4/17-

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALPA is alive, well and thriving. You are correct. I don't work for US Airways but that hardly means I don't get what's going on. I have no interest in or concern for, ALPA or their dues money. If ALPA ever returns US Airways it probably won't be for decades. Certainly not while the pudgy mustachioed coward is still driving the ship. My only interest in this debacle is to get a front row seat at the viewing of USAPAs total, complete, and final destruction...which is coming soon. I'm a proud internet "trash talker" and it gives me endless pleasure to know how much the truth gets under the skin of you and your "kind". Aiding the death of USAPA is a sporting pass-time that is enjoyable and easily done from the road. I find it exquisitely entertaining to shine the bright light of truth on the non-stop lies, misdirection, and filth that emanates daily from your fake union.

Thanks for all the laughs. It's truly inspiring to see how un-apologetically Easties create their own reality entirely severed from any form of fact, or rational observation. Keep up the good work Baghdad Bob.

Wait a second sports fan.....you mean Metroyet don't even have a dog in this here fight....he is an ALPA man from DAL knocking down 175K ??
YHGTBSM, well sir let me pose the question to you then , tell us how much more longer the NW guy who is just junior to you had at NW than you have at DAL. Inquiring minds want to know.

VNIIMN
NPJB.

What so called major airline is making those same wages on the E190 that was suppose to replace the B737 mainline? It begins with a "U" and ends in a "S."
The airline who so wants to merge, but can't- all because of a bunch of greedy West pilots. You guys must make Doug real mad. Keep reaching for the Nic. It will cost you your "career"

I'm going to send Leonidas another check tomorrow. In the memo line I'll write, "on behalf of luvthe9". :D

Thanks for the help metro.

I write "Nic rules" on the memo line when I send AOL checks. But I think I changed it to "Wake Rules" on the last one.

"1. No personal attacks, remarks, comments, insults, name calling etc. Posts should be aimed at a group, NOT an individual."

I see a corn harvest coming...

Jim

Absolutely, write that check. Remember, the braintrust of the Army of Lightweights just got canned off the board today. So spend judiciously.He was incredibly brilliant with his racist comments about Mexicans. Go ahead, we love you guys spending all your free cash flow on lawyers, and stupid ones at that. When you brave the 495 traffic tomorrow on your way to Herndon, remember to look up at the regional drivers out of Reagan and Dulles. Remember who pays those big paychecks. Hope you had a nice weekend off. Must be nice. No weather, no sloppy runways, no threats. Just another buffet at Herndon, followed by cocktails at night. Day in, day out. Altruism for Wisconsin? Just justice i'm interested in. Just keeping tabs on a guy sucking the life out of the line driver so he can pad his own lifestyle. No risk, just massive reward. All for the GOD= ALPA. No interest in this, not a pilot. Keep saying it, maybe someone will believe you.

Sure alpa is corrupt to somewhat of what you say. I've been with 3 alpa union airlines and 2 independent union airlines. Flaws are noted.

I'm trying to figure out which one continues a lee seham failed rico lawsuit against its own members and a lee seham scheme not to understand/abide by final and binding?

Thanks for the help metro.

I write "Nic rules" on the memo line when I send AOL checks. But I think I changed it to "Wake Rules" on the last one.
Make sure it has the ALPA seal on it. From the slush fund. A guy who is not a pilot here, spends his life defending the Nicolau, bashing the East, then writing checks to the AOL. On my check, "VIVA MEXICO!!!!!"

Wait a second sports fan.....you mean Metroyet don't even have a dog in this here fight....he is an ALPA man from DAL knocking down 175K ??
YHGTBSM, well sir let me pose the question to you then , tell us how much more longer the NW guy who is just junior to you had at NW than you have at DAL. Inquiring minds want to know.

VNIIMN
NPJB.
You got it Barrister. Metro- no pilot here. Only 800 or so posts, but no dog in the fight................... Yet he writes checks to AOL!You missed it earlier. Aquagreen 73 got canned for a LONG time for racist comments about Mexicans. The Leader of AOL has lost his pulpit for a long time. This merger is never going to take place, and these guys are helping us all the way. You have go to love them!!

Agreed. And for every guy like this, there's 10 who don't have a side business or military retirement. And the potential raise for a guy like this is more like $35,000. So for someone with seven years left, we're talking about $245,000 in additional career earnings. Oh, yeah, this guy WILL vote for it. The real question is will he get the opportunity?

OK so here is the question. If I vote yes (typical U F/O) I get a Per month $1000-1500 raise but I also get 100-1000 AW guys ahead on me and out of those 50% are younger than me. Thanks....NO DEAL, I'll just wait for my left seat and get the $3000 take home per month bump.

Get comfortable.

VNIIMN
NPJB

Go ahead, we love you guys spending all your free cash flow on lawyers, and stupid ones at that.

Ok. You have to stop!! You're killing me over here!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

AOLs lawyers have handed $eham and USAPA their own asses every, single step of the way. One of their guys is a Cardiologist on the side!! and Baghdad Bob says the WEST Lawyers are "STUPID" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Even when it is starkly pointed out that you guys don't live in reality, you STILL can't see it! Amazing, really really Amazing.

The airline who so wants to merge, but can't- all because of a bunch of greedy West pilots. You guys must make Doug real mad. Keep reaching for the Nic. It will cost you your "career"

Funny but really, we all know.

Never wanted to merge with a dead carcass called usair or united or any other bankrupt carrier.

Lets get a couple facts straight.

1. The west is not reaching for the Nic, the Nic is here. It is usapa and the east pilots who are reaching for something that is unobtainable because it happens to be illegal.
2. The West forewarned Parker in many a crew news just how low the east pilot group was capable of stooping. His response was that they understood that cultural differences and employee integration would be the biggest hurdles to overcome in a merger. What no one informed him was that the east would be willing to break the law.
3. It is unfortunate if doug is real mad, but like Prater, Parker and the company completely mishandled the situation. This should have been over 3 years ago, and the company is complicit in its own problems.
$. Speaking of crew news, did not Parker say it was the east contracts questionable change of control language that would be an impediment to a merger?

VNIIMN
NPJB.

No. You have been deceived by one of your fellow pilots who has a problem discerning facts and reality. I've never once claimed to work for Delta. I've never kept a secret of the fact that I don't work for US Airways either. Settle down. I'm not an ALPA man, never seen a dime from them and have zero interest in ever experiencing FPL. Luvthe9 is having a, lets say "odd" day. He couldn't be further from the truth. He's just churning out some fantasy that the fat ALPA boogey man is living inside his head. I'm here to discuss USAPA and their lovely demise, not talk about myself or anyone else, (not directly responsible for USAPA or their behavior) for that matter.

Ok. You have to stop!! You're killing me over here!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

AOLs lawyers have handed $eham and USAPA their own asses every, single step of the way. One of their guys is a Cardiologist on the side!! and Baghdad Bob says the WEST Lawyers are "STUPID" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Even when it is starkly pointed out that you guys don't live in reality, you STILL can't see it! Amazing, really really Amazing.
You guys said you missed us, so here we are! I heard the cardiologist, and i wasn't impressed. I am sure he is a smart guy, but he should stick with cutting guys, not legal briefs. His silence was golden on some key issues. Speechless so to speak, or not speak. You can say we don't live in reality. Well, here it is. No Nic has been implemented, and I have not written one check. Not one. So- that is the reality. Am I missing something? You say we owe you millions, yet we have yet to get a bill. When the bill comes in the mail, I will believe you. Until then, you are the one who is not being real. That simple. When I see you in the cockpit, I will believe the joint contract is real. So far, no show.

Everyone is the bogey man to the faithful. They're just trying to figure out who Metro is so they can name him in their upcoming mega RICO suit.

Okay...here's an idea.......

Have you guys and gals thought about having your pay scale based on years of service????

Get away from the equipment issue......just years of service with the company???
It has been discussed several times. Of course the east wants some 30-40 year top of scale with the 10-15 years pay scale down at commuter wages so they can shove the big money where they are.

What is a practical top scale? 10 -12- 15 -20-25 years?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back