US Pilots labor thread 4/17-

Status
Not open for further replies.
funny thing is my $5000 will reap rewards...got it!!!!!!

Otter....do you mean the $5000 you've spent? or the $5000 you think you might get? What reward will you have reaped? Something you could have already had if you had been willing to negotiate? You're right....no negotiations were needed. In a few years....you'll get what you should have already had and justice will be served. Funny thing is....you could have already had it.

Once again we are back to the urban myth. “east pilots will never checkout as captain” Give us hard data. How many east F/O’s will never check because of the Nicolau. By choice. Now give us the number of F/O’s that would have never checked out without the merger. (I will help you out with that answer, NONE.)

Give us the hard data the PHX will shrink as soon as the ink is dry on a deal.

Pure speculation with no facts.

One last thing. Good for your 767 capt buddy. At least he has his. Good for him that he is secure enough and comfortable enough that he can screw the junior guys making $40.00 flying the 190. So much for usapa and you east pilots watching out for all of the pilots. I think that was one of the complains about ALPA, they only cared about the senior guys. Glad to see that attitude is alive and well out east.

I am pretty sure those 190 guys would love to have just the landscaping income. Sounds pretty selfish as usual.

OK, I will give you the hard data....I know I have it somewhere.....I will start my research with why the following were downsized/closed

Roanoke, GSO, LAX, SFO, BOS, PIT, MIA, LGA, LAS...San Diego.....have I missed any.....I will get right back to you on that HARD data.

VNIIMN
NPJB

If this were a "crime"....someone would be going to jail. This is a civil suit. Unfortunately for you HP, when the time comes to pay.....you will be paying too.

We are all USAPA or represented by USAPA....whether you like it or not.

The company would tell you in its contract negotiations that it's just business...not personal.....you might feel like they've committed a crime....but it's just business. They are looking after their interests....you are looking after yours...and we are looking after ours. It's that simple.

one vote and one class thanks to bradford, cleary, corrupt east alpa/usapa clowns and saving it for last, the star of the show....lee seham.

Thanks again to usapa

makes our job easier.....

one vote and one class thanks to bradford, cleary, corrupt east alpa/usapa clowns and saving it for last, the star of the show....lee seham.

Thanks again to usapa

makes our job easier.....
We love Cleary. He is doing a fantastic job. By the way, I hear Aquagreen 73 is long gone..........

Otter....do you mean the $5000 you've spent? or the $5000 you think you might get? What reward will you have reaped? Something you could have already had if you had been willing to negotiate? You're right....no negotiations were needed. In a few years....you'll get what you should have already had and justice will be served. Funny thing is....you could have already had it.

usapa has broke federal law. what will be those damages be to a certain class and the plaintiff's? you tell me and all, so we can preview the damages trial which the defendant usapa will be asked to attend.

steven bradford, founder of usapa, may need some time off to attend so that the jury can hear his under oath testimony in person.

hope lee seham can cross-examine..it will be fun to watch.

Where do I start? You guys wonder why no east pilots post here or even on the Cactus web board. Fact is....we just don't care what you have to say. You can talk till you're blue in the face and it will not change one east pilot's mind. I'm sure you read the other board. It is amusing to see the west pilots fight among themselves. The west has ALMOST 1000 Members in Good Standing (MIG's) and the east has roughly 2800 MIG's. How close are we to a contract? Even your own pilots on the other board acknowledge that we will not move forward until the east pilots decide to move forward. What evidence of that do you see? Yes, yes, yes....LOA 93 forever. Etc..Etc.

The EVP position doesn't matter. The 9th doesn't matter. SCOTUS doesn't matter. Damages trial doesn't matter. I know there are a few here that think damages will be limited to the East pilots. I have news for you....even your own pilots on the other forums acknowledge that damages would be against USAPA....not against a specific group of pilots. Guess what....we are ALL USAPA. The west will pay for 40% of their own damages if that actually occurs. What DOES matter is that there will be a vote for a new contract whenever that arrives. How far away do you think that is? How many pilots do you think there are in the east that will vote for a new contract with the Nic in it?

95% of the pilots on the east realize that Nic is not going away. This has always been about delay/fence with the chance of getting rid of it. The E190 F/O's you speak of, I was one at one time, know that a contract = no job. I rode the jumpseat on one last week. The F/O only had 3 people under him in the entire company. Guess what.....he doesn't want the Nic. He realizes that Nic = unemployment. He would rather have his 50K a year job than no job at all. Ask your furloughs on the west if they would like to have that job. The captain I flew with last week was ex-PSA. He still lives in a west coast city. He commutes on the west every week. I never even brought up the Nic or the west. He DID! To hear him talk about the west you would have thought he was a junior F/O instead of a senior AB captain. He wants no part of the west. He just wants to finish his days here and retire.

It is almost amusing to watch the 10 or so posters on here that celebrate and high five each other every time there is some news announcement about how Judge Wake has upheld something or the 9th has ruled against USAPA. USAPA knows how these things are going to turn out when they file them. These are hurdles being tossed your way to keep you occupied. When you clear one...... there is another one to jump. It is all about the fence. One day, there will be more west pilots left on the property than east and you will finally succeed. We know that day is coming. But guess what.....it won't be tomorrow.....it won't be next week....it won't be next year. And when you clear the next hurdle.....you will find that there will just be another one there for you to jump.

On a final note. This isn't personal......it's business. The east is looking after its own much like the west is looking out for their own. I don't have a thing against a single west pilot. You are fighting for your cause, we are fighting for ours. As to individual people, there are quite a few west pilots that i consider friends. Just because we don't see eye to eye on this doesn't make either one of us bad people. It is an unfortunate situation......but it is what it is.
The West has no idea what they are up against. The lawsuit issue is the funniest. All the threats, and they get to pay too! Laughable. They won the lottery, we have the keys to the bank..............

usapa has broke federal law. what will be those damages be to a certain class and the plaintiff's? you tell me and all, so we can preview the damages trial which the defendant usapa will be asked to attend.

steven bradford, founder of usapa, may need some time off to attend so that the jury can hear his under oath testimony in person.

Bradford has nothing to worry about. This guy is a hero. I am proposing we name USAPA HQ the Steve Bradford USAPA Headquarters, with a nice shiny plaque. Aquagreen 73, what do you think?

You guys in AZ play fast and loose with the law. It is going to be laughable when you see how far that wacky judge was out of bounds. When that day comes, we are going to see this board light up with one notable exception.

Bradford has nothing to worry about. This guy is a hero. I am proposing we name USAPA HQ the Steve Bradford USAPA Headquarters, with a nice shiny plaque. Aquagreen 73, what do you think?

I hope you get his name right for the prison guards.

We love Cleary. He is doing a fantastic job. By the way, I hear Aquagreen 73 is long gone..........

Perhaps, but not for anything releated to our little debate. He may have simply made a statement pertaining to another pilot's side business & the possible ethnicity of that person. Socially unacceptable? Perhaps.

That said, it doesn't change the fact that his posts pertaining to the legal paths that we take are pretty much spot on.

Aquagreen73 is long gone....another east victory??????

I love Cleary as well. He is one of the best things to happen to the west pilot group.

Perhaps, but not for anything releated to our little debate. He may have simply made a statement pertaining to another pilot's side business & the possible ethnicity of that person. Socially unacceptable? Perhaps.

That said, it doesn't change the fact that his posts pertaining to the legal paths that we take are pretty much spot on.

Aquagreen73 is long gone....another east victory??????

I love Cleary as well. He is one of the best things to happen to the west pilot group.
Oh some nice spin on that STUPID remark he made. Perhaps? The spin gets so deep here, that is why we tire of it, and just put up hurdles for you guys to trip over. The legal fees are killing you, and Parker just sits and watch it kill his future merger. Remember, you have the ticket. We have the keys to the bank. Prepare for YEARS of this. Your reach for the unreachable is killing you and Parker. He is paralyzed, along with the west pilots. Parker is in deep trouble. If you think you have years of employment ahead of you, you are wrong. Your Nic is the lottery ticket you will wish you never won.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back