US Pilots Labor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess you missed the West 737 that had an engine failure yesterday that diverted to Las Vegas..........."as the airline ran perfectly CLOWNS".............LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What does a west crew safely and professionally handling an emergency have to do with your failed work action? Laugh all you want, clown.

Too bad, been pushing early most of the week getting my passengers to their destinations as safely and comfortably as possible.

I've been on the Boeing for over 20 years and never had an ECAM pop up. Sounds scary. :blink: :lol:

So are you saying that you endorse "safety" now? Yet if an East Pilot does it turns into an "illegal job action". Yellow Lanyards or not, "safety" is part of the Company's Policy.

What does a west crew safely and professionally handling an emergency have to do with your failed work action? Laugh all you want, clown.

What does an East Crew "safely and professionally" doing their jobs have to do with a "work action"?

I won't use your childish "clown" name calling.

Furthermore, if you read the original post, the author was touting that the airline ran "perfectly" yesterday. No it did not.

What does an East Crew "safely and professionally" doing their jobs have to do with a "work action"?

I won't use your childish "clown" name calling.
I guess you missed the West 737 that had an engine failure yesterday that diverted to Las Vegas..........."as the airline ran perfectly CLOWNS".............LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you forget about the above post, NLG? You need to grab another cup of coffee or work a few more puzzles to improve your memory. ;)

Sorry I missed your crewroom visit! MM! Maybe I didn't, are you still sleeping in the crewroom, wonder why those memo's keep showing up in my box!
No visit - haven't set foot in a crewroom for over 4 years. Maybe you contimplate why you're getting those memos a little longer - the light might, just might, come on.

Jim

I guess the spineless clowns are to busy running a great operation to post. The clown safety campaign is a dud just as expected.

I guess the spineless clowns are to busy running a great operation to post. The clown safety campaign is a dud just as expected.

You remind me of someone who takes up the habit of cursing alot because you like the attention. But after a period of time, you realize that that no one wants to hear your foul words and that they look down upon you, losing all respect. I hope you can grasp that point. I think everyone on the board can see that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back