US Pilots Labor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, at least with this marriage, the legal profession will never starve.

Let's take a walk down nostalgia lane: which side filed the first lawsuit? Ding ding!! If you said "The East" you're correct!

Of course ALPA is paying AOL. So are Teamsters, APA, SWAPA, the Flat Earth Society'ers, the ACLU, the Freemasons, the Free Tibetans, the Illuminati, and the Martin Luther King Elementary School PTA'ers. Everyone who loves truth, justice, and the American Way is giving to AOL. That's why your diabolical scheme to ram your wet-dream seniority list down our gullets hasn't succeeded.

Let's take a walk down nostalgia lane: which side filed the first lawsuit? Ding ding!! If you said "The East" you're correct!

Of course ALPA is paying AOL. So are Teamsters, APA, SWAPA, the Flat Earth Society'ers, the ACLU, the Freemasons, the Free Tibetans, the Illuminati, and the Martin Luther King Elementary School PTA'ers. Everyone who loves truth, justice, and the American Way is giving to AOL. That's why your diabolical scheme to ram your wet-dream seniority list down our gullets hasn't succeeded.

My "diabolical scheme"? LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The comedy continues here.

I'll say it again, the East and West Pilot Groups will keep the legal profession well financed for years to come.

My "diabolical scheme"? LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The comedy continues here.

I'll say it again, the East and West Pilot Groups will keep the legal profession well financed for years to come.
And that is simply because the East lacks integrity and USAPA lacks the fortitude to let the membership vote on a contract.

Save your lame excuses Whipping Boys/Lap Dogs.

USAPA = Nyuk, Nyuk, Nyuk.....Hey Moe!

And that is simply because the East lacks integrity and USAPA lacks the fortitude to let the membership vote on a contract.

Save your lame excuses Whipping Boys/Lap Dogs.

USAPA = Nyuk, Nyuk, Nyuk.....Hey Moe!

Are you referring to the Kirby POS Proposal? The one without a minimum fleet count proposal? Be careful what you wish for.

BTW, if you can't take the East integrity, why are you so desperate for a JCBA?

Here's a thought, have AOL go to Parker/Kirby and make an offer of LOA93 and Nic for the West. You never know, you may get some movement finally from Management.

Whoever sent the text may be in a little bit of trouble. It appears that it came from a CLT area code and may be promoting an illegal work action in the near future. Their text has been copied and saved for the compay to review.

If you get a text, save it.

Whoever sent the text may be in a little bit of trouble. It appears that it came from a CLT area code and may be promoting an illegal work action in the near future. Ther text has been copied and saved for the compay to review.

If you get a text, save it.
I have no idea who is sending the texts. But it is my understanding that they are using pre paid, throw away cell phones. Good luck tracking them down.

I have no idea who is sending the texts. But it is my understanding that they are using pre paid, throw away cell phones. Good luck tracking them down.

No need to track down anybody.

A very minor nuisance call is no grounds to call out the FBI, unless of course you are a usapa supporter trying everything in the arsenal to cover the fact that your organization is a worthless.

Nothing here...we have seen it before...what was the last slogan the reneging malcontents came up with..oh yeah..."01-01-10 cash or chaos".

Well..it has been 16 months...still no "chaos"...and there ain't going to be any "cash". The east will sit in their "safety first" loa93 flightdecks, and run 99% operational performance because the company is giving them what they want, and playing them for every dollar, and usapa is happy to be the seperate ops fiddle, making extemporaneous noise to deflect attention from their impotency.

Now if the flight attendants start something...expect some repercussions...but usapa....who cares? Nobody is paying any attention to usapa.

Don't know where the money came from Cactus1. Does your video somehow imply that AOL is affiliated with Walmart?

Which AOL are you speaking of Gunther, America Online?

Are you sure you don't know where the money came from? How about those throw away phones?

Does Wal-Mart sell them?

boeingboy, 767jetz, usa320, are you the best that alpa has to offer in the propaganda department?

Do me a favor, all of you three stooges, put your hands behind your extreme lower back area and try to grab it with both hands. I sincerely do not believe you are capable of this physical challenge.
Is this the best YOU have?

I see you are still trying to bait people who have zero interest conversing with an irrelevant, insignificant, non-credible, junior, name-calling, lying individual like yourself.

Come back when you have some new material. Until then, bask in the filthy sewer you have created while you subsidize the company with LOA93. You are going nowhere, fast.

PS. Don't shoot the messenger.

Gee,

Those folks you mentioned are some of the most respected people on this entire board. As a customer I've no idea of the ins and outs of every aspect of this dispute. But I do know the Character & Integrity of those you've mentioned and I've seen your conduct to date. So pardon me if I side with them.

See, sumadarson... no one is interested in your mindless chatter.

BTW, if you can't take the East integrity, why are you so desperate for a JCBA?

Here's a thought, have AOL go to Parker/Kirby and make an offer of LOA93 and Nic for the West. You never know, you may get some movement finally from Management.

Who is desperate for a JCBA? The west is just sitting back and watching the usapa implosion. Most of us get 31 days of vacation a year, translation=five weeks of paid time off to forget about the antics of the non-union and their insane ignorance. With PBS that translates into typically 10-14 days off in a block, almost every other month. with a little creative sick time, a West pilot could pull that time off every month of the year.

The West certainly does not want LOA93, that gem is all east.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back