US Pilots Labor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ATTRITION TRAIN has left the station, congrats to all the new captains and pay raises! MM! Just a 1 month bid, only gets better from here out!

Not exactly "turbo growth"is it?

Keep crowing MM, the West pilots will ultimately have the "last laugh".

And the attrition train doesn't leave the station until DEC 2012, save for a handful of early outs and SCK pilots. But dream on.

But it is good to see pilots regaining jobs they held 10 years ago, even if it pays 40% less than the last time they flew the left seat.

Why would anybody want lifelock?

But if usapa is willing to file the grievence, and spend the money on the West to get lifelock, how about we spend usapa's money on a DFR lawsuit for failing to let MIGs attend an open meeting, publically accusing MIGs of illegal activity, intentionally creating a hostile working enviroment for West MIGs, etc. etc. etc.

That way usapa can pay both sides upfront, instead of owing it to the West for forcing us to sue them.

I do not have and will not have lifelock! If you do some research, you'd know why! Geez, guys, it isn't rocket science!

So this LM-2 is supposedly proof positive that ALPA is funding AOL?... :lol: :lol: :lol: These Idiots wouldn't know how to read a check book let alone an LM-2. Just when one think the CLT scabs couldn't make themselves look any more ignorant or foolish, one of those scab idiots pulls a stunt like this and claims it as fact. :lol: :lol:

This LM-2 is Effing Chinese to these inbreds. They literally don't have a clue as to what their looking at.

Thanks for the laughs!

So this LM-2 is supposedly proof positive that ALPA is funding AOL?... :lol: :lol: :lol: These Idiots wouldn't know how to read a check book let alone an LM-2. Just when one think the CLT scabs couldn't make themselves look any more ignorant or foolish, one of those scab idiots pulls a stunt like this and claims it as fact. :lol: :lol:

This LM-2 is Effing Chinese to these inbreds. They literally don't have a clue as to what their looking at.

Thanks for the laughs!

You know metro, is it really necessary to name call to get your point across? Sometimes you have rational things to say and I will read them but you're post above I won't. In your short post you have called us, idiots, scabs, ignorant, foolish, scab idiots, inbreds. I had an issue with you when I first came on to this board because you used the term" mongoloid" which is not only incorrect, but improper and I called you on it because my " down's syndrome" brother-in-law has more personality, charisma, charm, and innocence than anyone on these boards. Having said that, you appropriately apologized. Now, you're not the only one but I guess you "stick out" in my mind more than most. I respect most on these boards. I read what they have to say but maybe take a post from Nic or Clear. For the most part, they get the point across without resorting to name-calling. Without picking on just you....I would ask EVERYONE on these boards to please refrain from name-calling.....East and West. Thanks, I guess it just got to me

Really???

Yes Driver, REALLY. From www.cactuspilot.com (about us):

Leonidas, LLC was created in August of 2007 to safeguard the legal rights of the
former America West pilots in the face of the multiple threats before them at that
time..

Feel free to go to the website and educate yourself. Knowledge is power and the truth shall set you free.

Are you sure it was US paying ALPA and not the other way around?

Jim

Jim, This message got my curiosity up and I pulled the report:

Today, from a CLT-based non-member of USAPA posted on cactuspilot.com:

"For the love of God, will someone get these morons away from anything having to do with money or financial statements. They conveniently missed the $424,606 that USAIRWAYS paid ALPA on 2/18/2010. So lets see, in order to fund Leonidas, Leonidas has to submit flight pay loss claims to LCC who submits them to ALPA. Whereupon, ALPA writes a huge check to LCC to cover it and LCC says, "Oh no, ALPA you paid us too much money and we will write you a check back for $400K on the same day".

I guess they also missed the accounts receivable due from USAirways pilots as well....in other words our boys still owe ALPA money.

This is the biggest load of financial BS that I have seen in awhile..........they are absolutely beyond help. I would suggest they ask their own financial guru Streble before they start going into subjects of which they have absolutely no clue. Credibility.......they have none...........love to have a discussion with these clowns on this one."

Your right - they are nothing more than a bunch of lowlifes who are opportunistically trying to steal other people's hard work and sacrifices.

No argument there....

Boeing Driver

No argument there....

Perfect description of USAPA. I'll add they have their grubby little hands are in my pockets to achieve said goal.

Not exactly "turbo growth"is it?

Keep crowing MM, the West pilots will ultimately have the "last laugh".

And the attrition train doesn't leave the station until DEC 2012, save for a handful of early outs and SCK pilots. But dream on.

But it is good to see pilots regaining jobs they held 10 years ago, even if it pays 40% less than the last time they flew the left seat.
You know what they say opinions are like? The stats on making it to 65, some of those guys got raises just cause you might not have doesn't mean growth without aircraft orders and pay upgrades isn't something that isn't welcome! We are dreamn on, about the day your sorry face departs! Doesn't mean we won't enjoy the party!

You know what they say opinions are like? The stats on making it to 65, some of those guys got raises just cause you might not have doesn't mean growth without aircraft orders and pay upgrades isn't something that isn't welcome! We are dreamn on, about the day your sorry face departs! Doesn't mean we won't enjoy the party!

Please provide the "stats" you cite on making it to 65.

Using "767 One", the first East pilot to reach Age 65 as an example, I will speculate that he will finish his career flying, not on sick leave. Like most pilots that are senior, they enjoy flying to Ireland to quaff of few beers, or off to Rome or Munich for a 27 hour paid vacation.

I think more will make it to all the way to 65 than you think, and will have fun doing it.

If you're waiting for me to retire, you have longer than you think, not being the individual you perceive me to be. But, by all means, party on Dude.

In your short post you have called us, idiots, scabs, ignorant, foolish, scab idiots, inbreds.
Why is it that you clowns can never handle the truth? It's the most amazing thing, if the truth doesn't fit your agenda then you ignore it. Stupid clowns.

ALPO's recent $798, 218 2010 Investment

Subject: FORM LM-2 ALPA PERIOD COVERED From 01/01/2010 Through 12/31/2010 USAIRWAYS... AAA-AWA Organizing...Total of All Transactions $798,218

U.S. Department of Labor
Employment Standards Administration
Office of Labor-Management Standards
Washington, DC 20210
FORM LM-2 LABOR ORGANIZATION ANNUAL REPORT
Form Approved
Office of Management and Budget
No. 1245-0003
Expires: 10-31-2013

MUST BE USED BY LABOR ORGANIZATIONS WITH $250,000 OR MORE IN TOTAL ANNUAL RECEIPTS AND LABOR ORGANIZATIONS IN TRUSTEESHIP

This report is mandatory under P.L. 86-257, as amended. Failure to comply may result in criminal prosecution, fines, or civil penalties as provided by 29 U.S.C. 439 or 440.

READ THE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE PREPARING THIS REPORT.

For Official Use Only
1. FILE NUMBER
000-179
2. PERIOD COVERED

From
01/01/2010

Through
12/31/2010

(a) AMENDED - Is this an amended report:
No

(B) HARDSHIP - Filed under the hardship procedures:
No

(c) TERMINAL - This is a terminal report:
No

4. AFFILIATION OR ORGANIZATION NAME
AIR LINE PILOTS ASN AFL-CIO

5. DESIGNATION (Local, Lodge, etc.)
NATIONAL HEADQUARTERS
6. DESIGNATION NBR

7. UNIT NAME (if any)

8. MAILING ADDRESS (Type or print in capital letters)

First Name
MARGARITA
Last Name
LORENZETTI

P.O Box - Building and Room Number

Number and Street
535 HERNDON PARKWAY

City
HERNDON

State
VA
ZIP Code + 4

9. Are your organization's records kept at its mailing address?

Yes

Each of the undersigned, duly authorized officers of the above labor organization, declares, under penalty of perjury and other applicable penalties of law, that all of the information submitted in this report (including information contained in any accompanying documents) has been examined by the signatory and is, to the best of the undersigned individual's knowledge and belief, true, correct and complete (See Section V on penalties in the instructions.)

26. SIGNED:
Donald L Moak
PRESIDENT
27. SIGNED:
William R Helling
TREASURER

Date:
Mar 31, 2011
Contact Info:
202-797-4010
Date:
Mar 30, 2011
Contact Info:
202-797-4028

Form LM-2 (Revised 2010)

Name and Address
(A)

USAIRWAYS

P O BOX 29655
PHOENIX
AZ
85038-9655

Type or Classification
(B)

Air Transportation - Scheduled

Purpose
(C)
Date
(D)
Amount
(E)

Total Itemized Transactions
$694,926

Total Non-Itemized Transactions
$103,292

Total of All Transactions
$798,218

AAA-AWA Organizing
02/18/2010
$10,238

AAA-AWA Organizing
02/18/2010
$11,689

AAA-AWA Organizing
02/18/2010
$6,581

MEC Secretary - Treasurer
02/18/2010
$5,682

MEC Secretary - Treasurer
02/18/2010
$9,212

MEC Administration
02/18/2010
$6,626

MEC Administration
02/18/2010
$19,416

MEC Administration
02/18/2010
$11,450

MEC Administration
02/18/2010
$7,248

MEC Meetings
02/18/2010
$5,245

MEC Meetings
02/18/2010
$5,245

AAA-AWA Organizing
02/18/2010
$8,117

AAA-AWA Organizing
02/18/2010
$11,689

Vice President Finance - Gener
02/18/2010
$13,397

MEC Administration
02/18/2010
$8,239

MEC Administration
02/18/2010
$6,987

MEC Administration
02/18/2010
$7,759

MEC Administration
02/17/2010
$270,053

MEC Administration
03/17/2010
$270,053

Any more questions who is financing Leonidas? We believe this says it all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back