US Pilots Labor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I felt an internal union would represent the pilot group's interests better than ALPA was doing at the time. (NIC doesn't affect me, so seniority wasn't the deciding factor) I remember being at the gate in MHT real early one morning....CRJ next door. The lights came on in the CRJ without anyone coming up to the airplane. I looked at the F/O and said..."those guys slept on the airplane!" He looked over and said that was a MESA flight and with less than "X" hours of overnight, they don't get a hotel room! How can ALPA sign that type of contract and then represent our pilot group.
Wait a second. Doesn't your contract have the fatigue-inducing Stand-Up overnights that many regional airlines have fought to get rid of? So if the east is married to Stand-Ups, how is that ALPA's fault, especially when the conventional wisdom is that USAPA likes them too?

It's not Parkers job to "give" us a contract. It's the unions job to make a contract the lesser of two evils for the company to choose.
PROBLEM, to many rouge factions useing threats against company to gain a contract it s a problem. ALPA has to many lawsuits against them to offer a solution! MM! Besides the SPLIT is a done deal !! The company avoids all litegation!

I know 9, I know.........................
Gotta get that swipe in don't you? I thought you were tired of the name calling, personal attacks, etc. but you agree with luvthe9's use of those. Like I said - the easy way out. You talk about one post saying stop the nonsense yet you do it yourself and agree with your pals when they do it. A fake and hypocrite.

Jim

I think I would have been fractionally better with relative position, but it wasn't near the hit ole Jim Bob took.

You just can't help yourself, can you? Pat yourself on the back for being above it all while taking a swipe with about every post you make. Your wants on this forum are simple - anyone who opposes DOH should do what you say while you go on your merry way attacking this and that poster.

Jim

Oh Jim! That really hurts coming from you, a liar and hypocrite.

I'll consider the source Nos Jr. After all, you all but admitted lying about me "taking up the banner" when you admitted I didn't say that. I hope you're a better example for your kids (if any) than you are on this forum.

Jim

If you guys out west had accepted DOH we could have had a better deal all around, alot of of your angry F/Os could have upgraded by now, senoir guys might be on wide bodies. But you continue to follow the Rev Jim Jones (aka Ferguson) and his promise of the NIC which has long faded, all that is left is all the money you owe to the attornies and not one thing to show for it and now the identity theft deal. Listening to some westies the other night in CLT (happy hour) they seem to be fed up with AOL. It's your money keep those donations coming in!!!! (PS LOA 93 is livable also) Good luck kids.
Luv, that is some of the best stuff yet! Between your posts and el presidente Cleary daily letters to Mr. Parker...Leonidas is funded better than EVER! Keep up the great work! CB

I'll consider the source Nos Jr. After all, you all but admitted lying about me "taking up the banner" when you admitted I didn't say that. I hope you're a better example for your kids (if any) than you are on this forum.

Jim
Why not take on my Momma too? You keep getting lower.

And dreams do come true sometimes, just imagine if it happens what will Jim do, might even have to talk to his wife. :D

Keep clicking those heels together Dorothy - if it can happen in the movies you might get lucky. Your forum persona sure gives off a lot of bad vibs though - maybe fate will give you what you deserve instead of what you want...

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back