US Pilots Labor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as your AA dream......all I can say is keep on dreaming bro. I hate to wonder and honestly ask yourself where APA majority might slide all the current AA furloughed pilots on the combined list with your east buddies and you......????

Otter
Would it be wrong for American pilots to do so? Could they?

WARNING, rhetorical questions.

Would it be wrong for American pilots to do so? Could they?

WARNING, rhetorical questions.

I suggest you call mike cleary and seham for the lastest and most clear answer....nothing like planning for your future and the sure warm fuzzies you'll receive with the APA pilots

AA information. A few months out of date...but you get the picture. Not hiring. Announced recall of 250 pilots in October. First 25 pilots to be recalled in mid-November. Flowthrough American Eagle captains are included in the 250 figure and will start flowing up to AA.

Total pilots still on furlough 1,890.

Otter

\

Maybe you can help with your own question for closure, what value does the west PHX operation, competing with Southwest Airlines, have to offer?

As far as your marching orders on the west, read your scope clause.
I will take this as another non-answer. At least you are consistent.

Yeah - enough to fly anything AA would be interested in acquiring from the East. Remember, that CofC clause doesn't mean anything when you're not included in what changes hands....

Jim

You know I was kinda bummed out :angry: after I finished my taxes today.....But like you say Jim, this board is a laugh a minute with some of the stuff that comes out from certain posters...... ;)

Otter

Still waiting on that proof anonymous user Nosum...

Jim

PS - you missed a spot brushing with that creme - there's something brown between your front teeth. :p

Did USAPA's Investigation of The Assault on Rob Streble Look Deep Enough?

Quick Fact #142: USAPA conducted an informal investigation of the assault on Captain Rob Streble, The Secretary/Treasurer of USAPA, by Captain Randy Mowrey, The USAPA Vice President. The report of the "investigation" came back with an inconclusive finding. Unbiased Facts has discovered documents that show a pattern of violence and lawlessness by Captain Mowrey. Did USAPA actually conduct a full and thorough investigation of the assault on Captain Streble?

See Story

The answer is, the west has no value to the airline and any future investor.

Please offer to us, what is the value of the west operation?

I suggest you go back to the shed for someone to answer.
So you say the west has no value to any future investor.

Then how is Parker going to split off the west? Who would buy something with no value??????

Try thinking these theories through before throwing out BS. It just make you look more foolish than normal.

Keep hoping for that un-merger. But start planning on using the Nicolau.

Remember majority rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back