US Pilots Labor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you read my post. By the time this is birthed most of the East pilots will be gone.

The part where you said "A business transaction between American Airlines and US Airways is imminent, this year"?

Still slinging the bs anonymous user Nosum. Where's that proof I've been waiting on?

Jim

I guess you missed the edit about money men waiting 5 years for a return. M/A bankers don't wait for old worn out pilots to retire. That is not in their calculus.

Men? You are a male chauvinistic person. Women invest also. Typical west thoughts.

After six years of the merger announcement, US Airways reported record profits in separate operations. To get the ok with this Doug will offer $ to American and East pilots, like he offered for the Delta combination.

West is gone. You can dfr no one then, USAPA will be history.

Men. You are a male chauvinistic person. Women invest also. Typical west thoughts.

After six years of the merger announcement, US Airways reported record profits in separate operations. To get the ok with this Doug will offer $ to American and East pilots, like he offered for the Delta combination.

West is gone. You can dfr no one then, USAPA will be history.
Profits don't pay the money men. Synergies do. Telling the world that they will have to wait 5 years for the merger does not pay. Parker could care less about the east pilots and paying you off. When are you going to understand the pilots don't matter.

How is the west gone? You did not answer my question. Does the west have value for someone to buy or not? If not how does he get rid of the west and why? Simple questions.

You know, you're not supposed to brush your teeth with that. :lol: I can see how you'd make that mistake since so much bs comes from the orifice on your face.

Still waiting on Proof anonymous user "factual" Nosum... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jim

How is the west gone? You did not answer my question. Does the west have value for someone to buy or not? If not how does he get rid of the west and why? Simple questions.
\

Maybe you can help with your own question for closure, what value does the west PHX operation, competing with Southwest Airlines, have to offer?

As far as your marching orders on the west, read your scope clause.

Profits don't pay the money men. Synergies do. Telling the world that they will have to wait 5 years for the merger does not pay. Parker could care less about the east pilots and paying you off. When are you going to understand the pilots don't matter.

Meredith Johnson DISCLOSURE

01:41:22 Now when we talk about this merger, we are talking about a synergy between hardware and software, between cash flow and capital needs.
01:41:27 But I guess that's just a language you can't understand!
01:41:31 Well, I don't understand it either.
01:41:33 I thought we were buying this company because they could build things.
01:41:36 You understand what the heck she's talking about?
01:41:46 I was just trying to accurately convey the sentiments of everyone here.
01:41:50 That's what I intended to do.
01:41:57 Meredith, could you step outside for a moment, please?

But this place is so entertaining... :lol: Where else can you find so much to laugh at 18 hours a day for free? There's MM and his wild breakup fantasies, suspense from waiting to see what Cleary and gang blow theit top over next, even the occasional tear jerker monemt when the East is disappointed yet again.

Jim
" monemt", glad to see you dont use spell check either.

IMHO

PHX is a logical hub for Southwest to put their toe in the water for Hawaii, Mexico, Central American and Caribbean service.

I think you're looking a little too far west imho. Southwest is buying Airtran. This gives them bigger hubs in BWI, PHL, MKE and the plum of all plums, ATL. Also gives them larger toeholds in BOS, EWR, CLT and the ever important DCA.

As far as your AA dream......all I can say is keep on dreaming bro. I hate to wonder and honestly ask yourself where APA majority might slide all the current AA furloughed pilots on the combined list with your east buddies and you......????

Otter

I have to give it to you east pilots. You do have furtile little imaginations.

To bad none of it has any basis in reality.

While I wish Parker would split this pig and get us away from you fools, NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.

No one is merging with AA until they file BK. I think already addressed the reverse aquisition thing awhile ago. US Airways is to small compared to AA or DAL or CAL to hide that. Either the CoC goes or there is no merger. End of story.

But just to make the point so it is possible for a smaller carrier AWA to aquire a larger carrier AAA but keep the name? Thanks for clearing that up.

I thought that it was 10 years for most of the east to leave the building. Oh well facts be damned change them when you need to.

But let's dream for a minute. The west is split to who ever. That leaves about 3000 east pilots to go against 8000 AA pilots. Good luck with that. Don't forget to tell them that majority rules and the majority gets to decide what seniority is not an arbitrator.
Its worth it to get rid of the likes of you.
The selling point to WHO?????? East pilots? You guys don't matter or get a say. Get used to that. Remember the majority rules keep saying that. A/M arbitration. WB go first. 125 AA WB compared to 26 east WB. The first say 2000-2500 guys on the list are AA pilots before you see the first east pilot. . The only people that matter in a merger are the money guys. They sure as heck want a return on their money before 5 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back