US Pilots Labor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calling For Answers. What ever happened to the LOA 93 Slam Dunk?

Quick Fact #141: The LOA 93 Pay Rate "Unfreeze" Grievance Arbitration. Said to be yet another Slam Dunk by the USAPA Officers, Grievance Chairwoman, and the CLT Reps. What ever happened to it and why aren't the USAPA officers and Grievance chairwoman demanding answers -- and all of the back pay we have coming to us?

See Story

Sorry Skippy, I never crossed a picket line or threatened you and your buddies, but just remember being a scab is in "YOUR" heritage. Did you read about your hero Dan Cloud?

There you go splitting hairs again. A picket line crossing scab uses a "legal" opportunity to prey upon his co-workers to secure himself benefits that he otherwise never earned or was entitled to. You, and the rest of the scab cheerleaders are doing exactly the same thing. You've all created a new definition to the word...it's no less reprehensible but the facts remain the same.

btw, my airline has an exceedingly low number of scabs... as Kirby estimated your chances at winning the Kasher arbitration, think of a number very close to zero. On a related note, I see James Ray, (documented/verified CAL scab and USAPA spokesman) was marching around with one sweaty "pizza the hut" here in PHX the other day.

Didn't even make the 11 o'clock news or any print publications. Well done. Very impressive.

Sorry Skippy, I never crossed a picket line or threatened you and your buddies, but just remember being a scab is in "YOUR" heritage. Did you read about your hero Dan Cloud?

Hello? This is the eighties calling. We would like to have that ancient article back that you borrowed. Would you like to sign out that "Flock of Seagulls" video again? It comes with a free can of hairspray!!

Here, let's get it all out of your system: Dan Cloud, Wien Scabs & Ansett.....There all better. Did I miss anyone or anything? You're doing a bunch of happy dancing there bub. I hope your grave dancing doesn't become a grave situation for you and your pals.

Why don't you have el Presidente Cleary send Mr. Parker another scathing note of disapproval. That always seems to work.... :lol:

Nothing to do with lies the damage has already been done

Let me guess...Judge Cleary held a secret trial and the jury of USAPA faithful found AOL guilty of identity theft, world hunger, global warming, and high gas prices...

At the risk of sounding like an East poster, what damage. Were the little boy's feelings hurt by a little brochure?

Jim

Calling For Answers. What ever happened to the LOA 93 Slam Dunk?

Quick Fact #141: The LOA 93 Pay Rate "Unfreeze" Grievance Arbitration. Said to be yet another Slam Dunk by the USAPA Officers, Grievance Chairwoman, and the CLT Reps. What ever happened to it and why aren't the USAPA officers and Grievance chairwoman demanding answers -- and all of the back pay we have coming to us?

See Story

What you said are neither facts, or unbiased. Nobody ever said it was a "Slam Dunk" How can they demand anything from an arbitrator? Clueless.

There you go splitting hairs again. A picket line crossing scab uses a "legal" opportunity to prey upon his co-workers to secure himself benefits that he otherwise never earned or was entitled to. You, and the rest of the scab cheerleaders are doing exactly the same thing. You've all created a new definition to the word...it's no less reprehensible but the facts remain the same.

btw, my airline has an exceedingly low number of scabs... as Kirby estimated your chances at winning the Kasher arbitration, think of a number very close to zero. On a related note, I see James Ray, (documented/verified CAL scab and USAPA spokesman) was marching around with one sweaty "pizza the hut" here in PHX the other day.

Didn't even make the 11 o'clock news or any print publications. Well done. Very impressive.

Your crap Mesa has stolen thousands of jobs with your "regional" jets. All in the name of trying to go to a major. Pretty much decimated the majors with your crap operations, now you call us scabs? Look in the mirror. Talk about lowering the bar.

Your crap Mesa has stolen thousands of jobs with your "regional" jets. All in the name of trying to go to a major. Pretty much decimated the majors with your crap operations, now you call us scabs? Look in the mirror. Talk about lowering the bar.

....says the guy who doesn't make much more than a Mesa pilot to fly main line aircraft.

Still can't wait to get your first pilot fired?

If it take as long as the LOA 93 arbition or our next contract they have nothing to worry about.
Trader, I think this is going to go alot higher than the pilots, I'm starting to think they were just the fall guys. Do you have any problem if management goes to jail or should everyone be allowed to just to want they want without any recourse?

Sell the 190 s? Makes total sense for Parker and Kirby. Kirby doesn't hedge fuel, then Parker compounds the damage by selling the most fuel efficient plane in the fleet.Then west pilots think this is great. Doesn t get any better than this :unsure:

Sorry you view this as a west against east comment but honestly just trying to have a healthy debate going forward......

May very well be the 190's are the most fuel efficient plane in the fleet. But you add in how the leases were negotiated, small fleet and the route structure us airways decides to use them on. Seems airways may have a very expensive seat mile cost relative to our competition. Plus, the most obvious is the 190's are not part of the min fleet in the transitional agreement that we currently operate under.

As far as the shuttle being sold, myself and many others think this is parker's backup plan to raise cash if need be.

Otter

Sorry you view this as a west against east comment but honestly just trying to have a healthy debate going forward......

May very well be the 190's are the most fuel efficient plane in the fleet. But you add in how the leases were negotiated, small fleet and the route structure us airways decides to use them on. Seems airways may have a very expensive seat mile cost relative to our competition. Plus, the most obvious is the 190's are not part of the min fleet in the transitional agreement that we currently operate under.

As far as the shuttle being sold, myself and many others think this is parker's backup plan to raise cash if need be.

Otter

Wouldn't it just be easier for Parker to break the company into two parts? He has an unintegrated labor force, working under different contracts, and pay scales. It would be much more valuable to sell the larger parts to two or more different parties. Much easier to do. I see this coming within 3 months.

...... How can they demand anything from an arbitrator? Clueless.

"We are comfortable with our position"....

The fact usapa "demanded" a disingenuous arbitration in the first place is very telling.

Oh well, can't tell the real men of genius anything.

But just on the outside chance the east did not fully comprehend it the first 100 or so times you were told this, I will reiterate the most important aspect of the position you are in. You are not getting a DOH seniority integration.

That and, at this point, your only options are the Nic or LOA93. But, usapa already knows this, why else would they "demand" an arbitration they have virtualy no chance of winning.

Wouldn't it just be easier for Parker to break the company into two parts? He has an unintegrated labor force, working under different contracts, and pay scales. It would be much more valuable to sell the larger parts to two or more different parties. Much easier to do. I see this coming within 3 months.
I agree, this place will be split and I think Parker and company are finished in the airline industry, with his DUI's and absolute lack of leadership, the way employees are treated around here, and is inability ro merge to small airlines plus the idenity theft debacle, what a legacy he will leave behind.

Parker and kirby have said many times there's no value in splitting the company up. Current different pay scales have very little dollar amount to the bottom line quoted as such by management. The company has been integrated except for the pilots and flight attendants for reasons why most can see. Of course, take all of this for what's it worth...and of course east bankruptcy wages and atsb west constraint wages don't hurt either, but helps immensely to the bottom line.

I see AA going after more Jblu feed on the east coast and ever since I've been a pilot for the last 25+ years AA has been bed partners with Alaska for their west coast feed. These will only strengthen and where us airways fits in all of this remains to be seen.

But of course, pilots always have the answers...right.... :lol:

Otter

I agree, this place will be split and I think Parker and company are finished in the airline industry, with his DUI's and absolute lack of leadership, the way employees are treated around here, and is inability ro merge to small airlines plus the idenity theft debacle, what a legacy he will leave behind.
Parker made investors hundreds of millions of
dollars. Nobody cares about your whiney self-centric list of complaints. They're meaningless. Parker will be just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back