US Pilots Labor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, Captain altruistic. Don't you care about the 200 people paying for a ticket to the USA? Is it just angry FO's that you care about? I don't think that behavior is very professional of you. Can't you wait to go on your bender until you have fulfilled your professional obligations?

What am I saying? I'm addressing an easthole. It's like asking a skunk to smell good.
[/quote

Ames,

I love my passengers and would die for them if need be. That being said If I'm retired then I can't help them. If I'm in DUB and hit the PB I will retire forthwith. But I love my passengers so much I will invite them along on the pub tour and by the way you are invited too!

Regards,

Bob

Buying the DUb trip doesn't cost the company that much since you are on a bankruptcy contract. You are saving the company a lot of money, you alone have contributed a quarter million to their profits. you are a good man! Have a nice weekend and peace be with you
[/quote

Prechill,

I'm such a nice guy I work for less money AND let them buy my trips so that you can get more profit sharing! You know it just doesn't get any nicer than that.

Regards,

Bob........peace out

Prechill,

I'm such a nice guy I work for less money AND let them buy my trips so that you can get more profit sharing! You know it just doesn't get any nicer than that.

Regards,

Bob........peace out
[/quote]

After giving back all that you have $$$wise I would say you certainly deserve a trip off- let alone all the vacation time you've given up these past 7 years. You are a good man and I will always thank people like you for working so efficiently. I still have 25 years left and it takes deep roots to grow a strong financial tree. Thank you BOB!

After giving back all that you have $$$wise I would say you certainly deserve a trip off- let alone all the vacation time you've given up these past 7 years. You are a good man and I will always thank people like you for working so efficiently. I still have 25 years left and it takes deep roots to grow a strong financial tree. Thank you BOB!
[/quote]

Last time oil spiked the 190's were on the chopping block.....can anyone say shuttle?

Otter

Prechill,

Prechill,

You're welcome. I'm always happy to help a fellow pilot.

Bob

http://www.darkreading.com/database-security/167901020/security/attacks-breaches/229401204/thousands-of-us-airways-pilots-victims-of-possible-insider-data-breach.html Enjoy MM!

Hey Bob,

Does she sound happy to you? :lol:

An AWA pilot telling another pilot his company was a turd! You should join Charlie Sheen on tour, it would be even more WINNING!

Please keep posting, you have no idea what it does.
Pi brat,

Always glad to help.

Regards,

Bob

http://avstop.com/april_2011/us_airways_pilots_outrage_over_data_theft_by_us_airways_management.htm Happy JOY, JOY Got your lifelock, pleez donate! PHL CREWROOM!

Last time oil spiked the 190's were on the chopping block.....can anyone say shuttle?

Otter
[/quote]

I hope not, getting smaller doesn't help anyone.

WOW M.M.!!! Those are some pretty well known/respected news outlets you're quoting here!!

All this noise and STILL, Nobody gives a S**T!! :blink: :lol: :lol:

have the jail sentences been handed down? Did you get a life time security detail assigned to you and your spouse? Is the FBI,CIA, TSA, NSA, N.W.A., ASPCA, AARP, NAACP, and the USAPA(the real ones...the pickleballers). All parachuting in to rain vengeance and suffering upon the transgressors and non-believers?

Remember when I suggested all who care to book mark the page where I flatly stated that *nothing* was going to happen to the 3 pilots, or anybody else over this trumped up siren of political theater?

Check again. I'm still right.

and suffering upon the transgressors and non-believers?

Remember when I suggested all who care to book mark the page where I flatly stated that *nothing* was going to happen to the 3 pilots, or anybody else over this trumped up siren of political theater?

Check again. I'm still right.
Give it time Skippy. ;) ;)

I hope not, getting smaller doesn't help anyone.
[/quote]

Seems Air Wisconsin and later Republic came to the rescue of the last east bankruptcy in '05...but who knows.....

Otter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back