US Pilots Labor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
The number of bankers who have a need to know sensitive company data is probably very very small, as in less than a dozen. And logic would suggest that those few know what they need to know over the past few months to approve Parker's financial transactions and cash balance requirements that have occurred. Parker has no duty to tell the employees squat--that's the union's job. So that begs the question: what is Cleary hiding?

You know you may be right, but tell us, how do you know?

Two thoughts immediately come to mind on seeing this:

None too soon!

--and--

If only it were true.

I could not agree more- put us back to where we were in 2005

You: liquidated
Me: have a job

couldn't agree more! You guys have been an anchor on not only the west but the entire industry. We all would have been better off if you guys just died quietly...

The time is nearing for the un-merger.

luvthe9; Spewing and spinning USAPA's LIES since 18 April 2008!!

"Now the chief pilots office is staying there will be jail time coming for the guys. Joe is waiting!!!" - luvthe9 post #11672

How about an letting us know who's going to jail & who told you those people were going to jail......LIAR.

By sacrifice I meant the $40k a year you are leaving on the table, probably totaling close to a quarter million by now. But to you that is probably chump change. I'm glad you have your convictions too, because out west we are pretty happy right now. Any contract improvements from a joint CBA go east so we might as well keep it all separate until after the cuts hit in the next year or so. Since you all have extra pilots and planes and the west are already at fleet minimums there is ZERO incentive for anyone out in Phoenix to want to change anything. In fact a joint anything opens us up to a lot of liability and right now with the changing economic environment and uncertainties in global politics it is probably better to keep things where they are. PHX sure is nicer than PHL, or having to commute to PHL on a bankrupt contract. Status quo for the next five or so years works fine by many of us on this end.
Oh, and please vote no with us on any recall of Cleary. Thanks Bob! Have a nice weekend!!

Precihill,

This is great! You're happy with status quo and I'm happy with status quo. I'm happy that we can agree.

I'm having a great weekend because they bought my Dub trip and I get paid to stay home.

Regards,

Bob

couldn't agree more! You guys have been an anchor on not only the west but the entire industry. We all would have been better off if you guys just died quietly...

prechil, you are a hoot. YOU telling anyone else they have been an anchor! Back in 2005 we were not liquidated, but I know how you like to make stuff up.

prechil, you are a hoot. YOU telling anyone else they have been an anchor! Back in 2005 we were not liquidated, but I know how you like to make stuff up.

USAirways was the turd of the industry, we were all waiting to watch the great flush- but our CEO was too stupid, thought he pulled a fast one on everybody. Here we are six years later, sinking in your quicksand...
Oh well, at least your bankruptcy pay rates are preserving things a little while longer. You are a good man

Precihill,

This is great! You're happy with status quo and I'm happy with status quo. I'm happy that we can agree.

I'm having a great weekend because they bought my Dub trip and I get paid to stay home.

Regards,

Bob

Buying the DUb trip doesn't cost the company that much since you are on a bankruptcy contract. You are saving the company a lot of money, you alone have contributed a quarter million to their profits. you are a good man! Have a nice weekend and peace be with you

USAirways was the turd of the industry, we were all waiting to watch the great flush- but our CEO was too stupid, thought he pulled a fast one on everybody. Here we are six years later, sinking in your quicksand...
Oh well, at least your bankruptcy pay rates are preserving things a little while longer. You are a good man

Hey Bob,

Does she sound happy to you? :lol:

An AWA pilot telling another pilot his company was a turd! You should join Charlie Sheen on tour, it would be even more WINNING!

Please keep posting, you have no idea what it does.

It was a metaphor silly man! It just describes where you were in real world terms since you all live in disney land 24/7 and can't figure out truth from fiction. Nothing personal, right?

I have to tell you.....after reading the AOL mailing, the West bring up some very good points. In fact, I have to agree with a lot of what they have to say. Interesting enough, no one on this board has rebuted anything in the mailer. Hmmm!!! wonder why?

Jetjok

Easy.....didn't get the mailer so I couln't read it and can't comment on it.

Regards,

Bob

What you will get is this: unmerged or hooked with Republic. Trying to handle the LUV machine that will finish eating your lunch in LAS and PHX. We will move on with a larger partner, looking to hook into the PHL Int'l cash cow and CLT.

Buying the DUb trip doesn't cost the company that much since you are on a bankruptcy contract. You are saving the company a lot of money, you alone have contributed a quarter million to their profits. you are a good man! Have a nice weekend and peace be with you
He makes way more than your 75 drivers. Makes more than every west pilot. Another fact Leonidas left out, conveniently.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back