US Pilots Labor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, while I may be obtuse...

I do have an employee number that is recognized by all the proper authorities....
:lol:

I didn't know mental patients got id cards, makes sense though, the tucson tragedy shows what unbalanced people are capable of.

Thats really bad news for you.

Now that's really funny. What's the worst that could happen to me - be wrong? Won't be the first time nor the last time. Believe it or not, there are people who don't worry about being wrong, especially about things than have absolutely no effect on them. You really ought to try it sometime - it make life so much easier.

Jim

Now that's really funny. What's the worst that could happen to me - be wrong? Won't be the first time nor the last time. Believe it or not, there are people who don't worry about being wrong, especially about things than have absolutely no effect on them. You really ought to try it sometime - it make life so much easier.

Jim
See above.

Never mind.

See you in court

Still printing Jim...

Anything you'd like to add for the record?

A line was overstepped...yet again. And I'm reminded why I want nothing to do with these motherfuckers.

I will see you in court.

Not quite as funny as the other one. Don't break your neck looking around for me - I won't be there.

That's the nice thing about this - no emotional involvement because this is no more than a soap opera to me, so I can see things rationally.

Jim

Not quite as funny as the other one. Don't break your neck looking around for me - I won't be there.

That's the nice thing about this - no emotional involvement because this is no more than a soap opera to me, so I can see things rationally.

Jim
No

thats the irony

You see nothing rationally. All you have left is objectivity.

No matter, I have plenty to bring suit.

When should I expect my next mailer?

Adios cupcake. BTW, I just bought a nice new toy on Ebay with your "stolen" info.

Metroyet-

hard to put a price on that...thanks

I woulda thought Jim had better control over you than this...
(keeper, printed for the file)

Done joking, Jim

AOL's about to get fu#$%.
Because I dont have to put up with this bullsh#$ at work. This environment is about work.

Thats really bad news for you.
Pssst! This is not work. This is a public web board. You have no requirement to be here. If you are offended report the post or log off.

Call your lawyer, call HR, heck call your mommy for all we care. I would love to hear that conversation. They were mean to me on the internet.

You see nothing rationally. All you have left is objectivity.

You say toe-mate-o and I say toe-mot-o...

When should I expect my next mailer?

How am I supposed to know? Unlike you my name is at the bottom of every post and my picture right beside every post. I've made no pretense of being someone else even when I joined this forum. If you don't know who I am you must be one of the new-hires - ask around and you'll find out. Then you'll know why you won't see me in court. (plus PHX is too far to go just to sit in court)

Jim

You AWA guys are just too intimidating for me to continue.

I'm in fear for my life at work (USAIRWAYS)

Its obvious to me now that you all mean business...

I dont think I can safely operate a revenue flight with this AOL issue over my head.

I'm callling in to HR tomorrow....

Workmans comp is all I can hope for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back