US Pilots Labor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
They also can't say it IS actionable, because of this...

Thats a very big "depending." No findings, no action. I think we agree here.

Again I agree based on the above. But we disagree on the probability of such findings materializing into actionable offenses.

I disagree. I have said from the beginning that if a law was broken then I'd change my opinion,but until then there is due process and a person is innocent until proven guilty.

That's not what it sounds like when you say things like this:

You are talking out of both sides of your mouth. Which is it? Are you waiting to see how the investigation pans out to see if to see IF "very serious charges can be filed"??? Or is it a "fact" that a crime has been committed. You are a walking contradiction, and unless you correct your statements, you are also lying.

e28,

Still no response. You conveniently ignore the facts that I stated.

Here it is for you again...

First you said this:
dismisses the fact that they improperly obtained all our addresses from company computers without company permission.
And that very fact is where the crime has been committed.

Then you said this:

depending on the findings of the FBI...some very serious charges can be filed.

...the manner by which our information was obtained can certainly be actionable.

Just "gellin" over the whole thing now...
:lol:

So which is it? A crime has been committed (irrefutably)? Or it is still under investigation, pending findings of the FBI?

Lot's of double talk. Care to explain yourself or retract your accusations?

Man I feel sorry for your kids. BTW Leonidas WILL send you more pamphlets, whether you tell them to stop or not. Why don't you ask your lawyer what kind of damages you might be awarded if you pursue legal action? (btw it is zero so I hope you have a pro bono attorney)
P.S. your kids have an idiot for a father, hope they turn out smarter than you.

Oh...some guy called Fodase said that....OK

And his IP was.........

Pretty scary guy... if you ask me.

e28,

Still no response. You conveniently ignore the facts that I stated.

Here it is for you again...

First you said this:

Then you said this:

So which is it? A crime has been committed (irrefutably)? Or it is still under investigation, pending findings of the FBI?

Lot's of double talk. Care to explain yourself or retract your accusations?

Not your problem...

watch the local news for more...
bye

Settle down, UAL-man!

This is the fact-finding phase...just sit tight.
:unsure:

You never did answer the other question about who you work for or what your motivation is for posting here. You claim to not be an east pilot, but you certainly talk like one. If I am "UAL-man" then who are you????

Where is the evidence of a crime? Are we to accept that a crime was committed simply because you or Cleary or anyone else with no legal authority in the matter says so?

Oh...some guy called Fodase said that....OK

And his IP was.........

Pretty scary guy... if you ask me.
Yes, I'm going to send you a pamphlet full of accurate verifiable information. Please call the FBI immediately and let them know you are expecting an informational pamphlet with facts and figures and that you demand an investigation.

Yes, I'm going to send you a pamphlet full of accurate verifiable information. Please call the FBI immediately and let them know you are expecting an informational pamphlet with facts and figures and that you demand an investigation.

OMG....!

Ok...
please dont....
:lol:

I just did an investigation and discovered the one anonymous poster is e28.

Psssst...We can see you down there. :eek:

You never did answer the other question about who you work for or what your motivation is for posting here. You claim to not be an east pilot, but you certainly talk like one. If I am "UAL-man" then who are you????

Where is the evidence of a crime? Are we to accept that a crime was committed simply because you or Cleary or anyone else with no legal authority in the matter says so?
[/quote

Jetz...Dude you didn't just ask that did you???

NICDOA
NPJB

Aren't you the one claiming to Jim that you are not an east pilot? Or do I have that wrong?

So it's not your problem either then huh?

Are you new?

What I claim on this board is irrelevent..

I have at least 1 AOL mailer in my hand...I have a stop letter in the other hand.

The minute I have to set one down to pick up another AOL letter...I own AOL.

Any questions?

I just did an investigation and discovered the one anonymous poster is e28.

Psssst...We can see you down there. :eek:
I've wondered why there was an uptick in anonymous posters lately. I guess e doesn't want anyone to know he's here since he's cowering under the bed.

Hey e, do you have a smartphone? If yes you got any aps running on it? Here's something else you might tremble over...

Article about smartphone apps reporting user data secretly

I saw another piece about smartphones with embedded GPS encoding locations into the picture files too. I'll try to find it again.

The world is a dangerous place for worriers...

Jim

I've wondered why there was an uptick in anonymous posters lately. I guess e doesn't want anyone to know he's here since he's cowering under the bed.

Hey e, do you have a smartphone? If yes you got any aps running on it? Here's something else you might tremble over...

Article about smartphone apps reporting user data secretly

The world is a dangerous place for worriers...

Jim

It gave me a chuckle to see for at least 30 minutes, e28 was not so anonymous. ;)

Are you new?

What I claim on this board is irrelevent..

I have at least 1 AOL mailer in my hand...I have a stop letter in the other hand.

Any questions?
Really? Please enlighten us what the penalty for sending mail after a don't send me anymore letter is. If you think you will own someone with that I would suggest going after a big corp. They have a lot more money.

Because in your world once you say something that is the end of the conversation. Must be fun at your house.

Now go barricade yourself in the basement until the bad people go away.

Not a question but some advice - don't take a big loan out using the potential AOL acquisition for collateral or you may be SOL.

BTW, I thought you had to mail the "stop" letter...I don't think putting it down to pick up an AOL mailing counts... :lol:

Jim

It gave me a chuckle to see for at least 30 minutes, e28 was not so anonymous. ;)

OMG...I just added "stalking" to my excused absense.

And I printed this thread for my workmans comp claim.

How do I properly spell

"Army of Leonidas" again?

Sure you wanna keep going here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back