US Pilots Labor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, just the facts as presently known...

You mean you hope AOL is in this up to their XXXs. Scenario's are a different animal than facts. And that's really what it comes to - you hope the facts match one of your scenario's and I suspect they won't. One thing for sure,though - anything said here won't change the facts.

Like I said, keep that hope alive, keep coming up with those scenario's - it's entertaining...

Jim

Not quite right.

I didn't ask for this...lest ye forget. "Somebody" came up with the idea to carpetbomb the East with propaganda. Don't insult me or anyone else by suggesting anything else.

This is a situation of the West making...

Period.

Rookie mistake Jim...

Of course Cleary can get anything...he represents the NMB certified collective bargaining agent for USAirways pilots....he even knows how much CactusPilot1 makes per year....
:lol:

Would you mind publishing my annual salary?

At least I could tell you the accuracy of one of your posts. ;)

Would you mind publishing my annual salary?

At least I could tell you the accuracy of one of your posts. ;)

How's this for accuracy: once USAPA( or myself, since mine is enroute as we speak) mails a letter to you with a timestamp..and I receive another blast from AOL dated afterwards...You'll have to reach into your other pocket for even more money.

A nationwide breach of email databases is unfolding and affecting
banks and many large corporations that collect email from customers.

Latest details...
http://www.emergencyemail.org/newsemergency/anmviewer.asp?a=1012&z=29

THE EMERGENCY EMAIL & WIRELESS NETWORK
http://www.EmergencyEmail.org

How's this for accuracy: once USAPA( or myself, since mine is enroute as we speak) mails a letter to you with a timestamp..and I receive another blast from AOL dated afterwards...You'll have to reach into your other pocket for even more money.

If you think AOL is going to be writing checks to fund anything other than mailings and the DFRII, you are sorely mistaken.

This whole thing is going nowhere for y'all in Charlotte, just like the Cactus 18 fiasco.

Go ahead collect that money and send it an attorney who will tell you anything you want to hear. :lol:

If you think AOL is going to be writing checks to fund anything other than mailings and the DFRII, you are sorely mistaken.

This whole thing is going nowhere for y'all in Charlotte, just like the Cactus 18 fiasco.

Go ahead collect that money and send it an attorney who will tell you anything you want to hear. :lol:

Read before writing...I'm not paying a red penny for this...

You will.

Maybe I missed something...are you the guy in charge of all this?

wow.

You should clear all your posts through BoeingBoy before you send...he's better at this than you are...

Read before writing...I'm not paying a red penny for this...

You will.

Maybe I missed something...are you the guy in charge of all this?

wow.

I just got home aftrer a trip and did not see anything but an American Express bill and a receipt for a donation to Leonidas that brings me to Titanium status.

I'm not at all concerned about your ramblings and know my donations will be used for the funding of DFRII.

Who do you want me to send that red penny to? :p

I just got home aftrer a trip and did not see anything but an American Express bill and a receipt for a donation to Leonidas that brings me to Titanium status.

I'm not at all concerned about your ramblings and know my donations will be used for the funding of DFRII.

Who do you want me to send that red penny to? :p

Be sure to ask the poor boy pilot who is gonna eat the bullet for you first.

What do you get for the 'Unobtanium" Badge again?

That's the noble thing to do...but do whatever it is you do.

Not quite right.

I didn't ask for this...lest ye forget. "Somebody" came up with the idea to carpetbomb the East with propaganda. Don't insult me or anyone else by suggesting anything else.

I don't believe I've said any differently (except for your colorful use of carpet-bomb). But it's you and others coming up with various scenarios to make AOL pay a price - none supported by facts that I've seen. It's also you and others using such pejorative language - steal, theft, conspiracy, and on and on, without the facts.

I'm one of those on record as saying that if AOL violated any laws they should receive the appropriate punishment from the appropriate authorities and that if AOL violated company policy they should get the appropriate punishment from the company. It's you and your friends that keep dreaming up charges before the facts are known.

Jim

ps - interesting definition of carpet-bomb - more like a surgical strike.

I don't believe I've said any differently (except for your colorful use of carpet-bomb). But it's you and others coming up with various scenarios to make AOL pay a price - none supported by facts that I've seen. It's also you and others using such pejorative language - steal, theft, conspiracy, and on and on, without the facts.

I'm one of those on record as saying that if AOL violated any laws they should receive the appropriate punishment from the appropriate authorities and that if AOL violated company policy they should get the appropriate punishment from the company. It's you and your friends that keep dreaming up charges before the facts are known.

Jim

ps - interesting definition of carpet-bomb - more like a surgical strike.

Hmmm

Better tell your friends then...

What's that? You're being muffled by something. :lol:

Better tell your friends then...
Which part? About following the facts where they lead? More than one of my "friends" (I've never met any of them that I know of) has said as much. If you continually get out in front of the facts, I suspect you'll still get the defenses. If you Easties wait for the facts, I suspect the Westies will do the same.

A concept foreign to you I'm sure...

Jim

I think e28 is about to blow up- he seems really mad for some reason.
Wonder why....

Doesn't matter...I have a dated mailer from AOL...2 X vol 3...

I have a dated "stop" letter sent to AOL.
( I have a lawyer ready to go...)

And in spite of my best efforts, I'm gonna have to sue the AOL....pro-bono on my end.

Thanks for pointing that out...
:lol:

Maybe you're right Jim...

I've been scrambling 1 against 7 all day...

I've decided to just focus on the lawsuit at hand...the one that's triggered the minute I hand the next AOL mailer to my lawyer.

thanks

(we'll talk about all the others' later)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back