US Pilots Labor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: :lol: :lol: OKAY!!!!! SURE!!!!!! Pardon me, but I'm convinced you're incapable of telling the truth. :lol: :lol:
You have my word on this all kidding aside and I just signed up for that lifelock several days earlier. I'm not saying it was you guys but it happened.

america west pilots set the bar low, no pun intended.

Franke

Parker
Whats your point? You are now part of this dirtbag airline, yet you make worse money than the West ever did. You and your 'union' are powerless to get anything better. You ought to try living in the present, you fixation with the past is clouding you myoptic judgement. Doug does enjoy pimping you out and from the look of it, you must enjoy it as well. Actually from the look of your downtrodden pilots, I'm beginning to think that the gig is up for USAPA. They are tired of being taken advantage of by Parker AND Cleary. Except you.

How much longer will USAPA chase its tail? You guys are a joke.

USAPA = Parkers "Bitches"

Whats your point? You are now part of this dirtbag airline, yet you make worse money than the West ever did. You and your 'union' are powerless to get anything better. You ought to try living in the present, you fixation with the past is clouding you myoptic judgement. Doug does enjoy pimping you out and from the look of it, you must enjoy it as well. Actually from the look of your downtrodden pilots, I'm beginning to think that the gig is up for USAPA. They are tired of being taken advantage of by Parker AND Cleary. Except you.

How much longer will USAPA chase its tail? You guys are a joke.

USAPA = Parkers "Bitches"

Run along now and fill out your RICO II contribution form.

I have to go now and fill out my free Life Lock membership form.

Good day.

We have had this discussion many times.

Yes we have because you have failed to present any proof of you claims concerning me. If you wish to stop "discussing" it all you have to do is prove your assertions or retract them with an apology.

The ball is in your court, the outcome is determined by no one but you.

Jim

View Postluvthe9, on 31 March 2011 - 05:28 PM, said:
"Now the chief pilots office is staying there will be jail time coming for the guys. Joe is waiting!!!"

luv;
What the heck are talking about. Who's "staying" in where? Did you mean "saying"? What chief pilot office are you talking about, or are you just making stuff up (again)? Joe (who) is waiting for what?

The whole idea of this web board should be for an honest and truthful exchange of ideas & ideals. You shouldn't just make stuff up to stir the pot.

CB

Luv;
What say you. Was your post simply a lie?

CB

I just learned that a Fox News reporter is on his way to CLT Usapian World HQ to do an interview.

Is anybody at home?

This is going to be good!

Suma,

I said I would keep you up to date about the interview. I sat here all day waiting for a report from Usapain HQ. Interesting that I heard nothing about the Fox reporter who conducted the interview with JR. I understand that when the reporter showed up there was nobody at the office. Cameras were there Geraldo Rivera was knocking on the door.

I noticed the boards got really quiet and no BS reporting. Where did everybody go? The usual suspects making noise left the chat room. Did you pack your bags and head down The Street?

I must say that I spent two weeks setting this thing up. Suma and BS have been anticipating this interview. I'm sorry that an interview never happened.

That is because I had 4/1/11 circled on my calendar the whole time.

April Fools suckers!!! :p :lol:

Suma,

I said I would keep you up to date about the interview. I sat here all day waiting for a report from Usapain HQ. Interesting that I heard nothing about the Fox reporter who conducted the interview with JR. I understand that when the reporter showed up there was nobody at the office. Cameras were there Geraldo Rivera was knocking on the door.

I noticed the boards got really quiet and no BS reporting. Where did everybody go? The usual suspects making noise left the chat room. Did you pack your bags and head down The Street?

I must say that I spent two weeks setting this thing up. Suma and BS have been anticipating this interview. I'm sorry that an interview never happened.

That is because I had 4/1/11 circled on my calendar the whole time.

April Fools suckers!!! :p :lol:
cactus, we were there, with the furry cuffs just as you requested! Cleary himself was going to put them on you. :D :D Truth be told, we really think you are wacked enough to try it, so we had Mowerey and Streble there with the crew news team! The big Hammer has a nice hot kettle brewing for the Social Security Squad. It is going to be interesting going forward! Enjoy your Fools Day. We knew you would revel in it. How long does it take for the Frog Marchers to try and get out of the heated pot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back