US Pilots Labor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting worried BS? :unsure:

I can see the chains going on the doors, police being called, file drawers being locked and an escape plan being hatched.

Probably because they remember Fox News exposing doctors writing fake sick notes in front of their cameras. A week later, 1000 teacher suspensions.

Not too smart.
Huh? I just don't follow your argument. Leonidas obtains the information, the SS numbers, the addresses, and USAPA gets hit? If you said the same was going to happen at Leonidas LLC, then your scenario makes sense.

Hey are youthe dude who stood up at a meeting and blasted Cleary and said my money is on Mr. Parker during the fuel school
fiasco. YES????

NICDOA
NPJB

I have stated many times that I am not that individual. He is a very good friend and I have high regard for him.

I've even had the pleasure of flying as his First Officer many years ago.

GREAT POINTS FROM THE PHL UPDATE! We've noticed Management gets very sensitive when you call their salaries and bonuses into question. Their total compensation is derived by a very complex shell game that makes pinning them down on the facts a pretty daunting task, but here are some numbers they probably can't dispute. Last year, Forbes reported Doug Parker's previous five years' compensation at $21.75 million. That's $7.98 million more than AMR's Gerald Arpey made, and a whopping $16.27 million more than Southwest's Gary Kelley earned for his industry-leading performance. We remain unclear as to what Mr. Parker actually does to merit nearly four times Mr. Kelley's compensation. In our view, Southwest runs an exemplary operation, pays all of its employees very well, and treats them with respect. US Airways pays deplorable wages, keeps a running tally of about 400 outstanding grievances, and disrespects you every month during negotiations. The disparity here is, in our view, repulsive. It's even more so when you listen to Mr. Parker claim time and time again that US Airways is somehow uniquely unable to compensate you like other major airline pilots.

Doug Parker. Laughing all the way to the bank.

I'm sure it breaks his heart his peer group rates him so poorly.

Huh? I just don't follow your argument. Leonidas obtains the information, the SS numbers, the addresses, and USAPA gets hit? If you said the same was going to happen at Leonidas LLC, then your scenario makes sense.

Swan,

Cleary threw out a pretty mean boomarang. Looking forward to see how usapa ducks when it comes back at them.

BTW, barring members from open meetings does not look too good.

Also, how does usapa plan on collecting from expelled members? What a riot that resolution is, we are kicking you out of the association, yet we are holding you liable for all cost while we investigate why we are kicking you out of the association?? umm..not only will they tell usapa to shove their witch hunt legal fees, they will likely hand usapa a bill for the legal fees they incure defending against and possibly prosecuting usapa for their defamous conduct toward them.

As far as any agencies locking down usapa, Cleary probably should not have filed false reports to those agencies. In his letters to those agencies, he claimed the company gave out passport numbers, ffdo information etc...to get the various agencies involved, after the company told him exactly what was on the file. Is filling false reports a criminal act, or just a social taboo?

I have stated many times that I am not that individual. He is a very good friend and I have high regard for him.

I've even had the pleasure of flying as his First Officer many years ago.
CLT is crazy land.....The cool aide is so good. Funny how grown men have no clue how the world works.

Well it started , I just had 100 dollars switched form my checking account to a paypal account that was an unauthorized transfer. Watch you pockets kids!!!

GREAT POINTS FROM THE PHL UPDATE! We've noticed Management gets very sensitive when you call their salaries and bonuses into question. Their total compensation is derived by a very complex shell game that makes pinning them down on the facts a pretty daunting task, but here are some numbers they probably can't dispute. Last year, Forbes reported Doug Parker's previous five years' compensation at $21.75 million. That's $7.98 million more than AMR's Gerald Arpey made, and a whopping $16.27 million more than Southwest's Gary Kelley earned for his industry-leading performance. We remain unclear as to what Mr. Parker actually does to merit nearly four times Mr. Kelley's compensation. In our view, Southwest runs an exemplary operation, pays all of its employees very well, and treats them with respect. US Airways pays deplorable wages, keeps a running tally of about 400 outstanding grievances, and disrespects you every month during negotiations. The disparity here is, in our view, repulsive. It's even more so when you listen to Mr. Parker claim time and time again that US Airways is somehow uniquely unable to compensate you like other major airline pilots.
And for that, he "Thanks" you. Keeping your salary low is lining his pockets and paying his bar tab.

USAPA = Making Parker and Cleary rich ($191,000)

Well it started , I just had 100 dollars switched form my checking account to a paypal account that was an unauthorized transfer. Watch you pockets kids!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: OKAY!!!!! SURE!!!!!! Pardon me, but I'm convinced you're incapable of telling the truth. :lol: :lol:

Well it appears the pilots aside from USAPA have had just about enough of AOL, now we hear EFC LLC. (East Coast Flyers) is in the early stages of forming with the intent to start a civlil suit against AOL and possiibly the company. This just keeps getting better everyday. The west will need alot more donations so get those checkbooks out fellows.

IT"S COMING
More innuendo. Times must be getting tough for USAPA. The truth is handed to them in a lovely brochure and they cannot truly rebut anything in the 30 pages.

When's this contract coming?

USAPA = Epic Fail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back