Not open for further replies.
That should do it!
Confirmation number: xxxxxxxxx730J
Donation amount: $1,000.00 USD
Total: $1,000.00 USD
Purpose: Simple Contribution
Reference: LeoFree
Contributor: Xxxx

This is tonight's winner for funding DFRII.

We are well on our way!

Not necessarily...are you opining that this mailing list was generated by something other than the internal document the company provided?

Nope, just saying your, mine, BS', Luv's, etc names and addresses are public information. As for the rest, not one of you have proof that complete SS# or anything else confidential was given to AOL. If it's proven, and the intent to transmit that information was present, then we can talk about that.

Just like the RICO charges, you all are running around deciding who to hang before there's been a crime uncovered.

Jim

That should do it!

We are well on our way!

Wonder why the jubilation...?

Worried about buying Harper another Porsche?
The company is handing your West Asst CP to the wolves....but he won't be alone.

That should do it!

We are well on our way!

I dare you to go two more thousand.

Put your money where your mouth is.

That should do it!

We are well on our way!

That was my donation. I've always supported the underdog and hate to see them lose too quickly before they really get going.

How come they still owe one million dollars in legal fees?

As far as law school goes, your posts prove easily, you would have flunked out in the first semester.

Because they (purportedly) haven't paid the outstanding balance of the bill yet. So what, like I said, $650 from every West pilot would take care of it.

The point is, a large enough group (1,600 + or - a few hundred) of organized and committed pilots making north of six figures can afford a lot of lawyers for a long time. Insulting my potential to complete law school (not that I would want to) won't change that fact.

Anyone who thinks the issues confronting this pilot group will be decided by financial attrition, is delusional! It will only be over when a court says it is. We are all suffering from the proverbial "Gypsy Curse". Google it.

seajay

Nope, just saying your, mine, BS', Luv's, etc names and addresses are public information. As for the rest, not one of you have proof that complete SS# or anything else confidential was given to AOL. If it's proven, and the intent to transmit that information was present, then we can talk about that.

Jim

The company provided a letter to the Usairways pilots stating that a west assistant chief pilot stole the East pilot personal information with social security numbers from company computers. The assistant chief pilot from the west emailed it to the west pilots underfunded legal group, who knowingly took possession.

You are misinformed.

The company provided a letter to the Usairways pilots stating that a west assistant chief pilot stole the East pilot personal information with social security numbers from company computers. The assistant chief pilot from the west emailed it to the west pilots underfunded legal group, who knowingly took possession.

All lies. I've lost count of the number of lies you've told tonight - was it 60 or 80. You just can give up the embellishment, can you?

I guess if I were as junior as you I'd be nervous too. Thank Heavens I'm retired and not a new hire...

Jim

Because they (purportedly) haven't paid the outstanding balance of the bill yet. So what, like I said, $650 from every West pilot would take care of it.

The point is, a large enough group (1,600 + or - a few hundred) of organized and committed pilots making north of six figures can afford a lot of lawyers for a long time. Insulting my potential to complete law school (not that I would want to) won't change that fact.

Anyone who thinks the issues confronting this pilot group will be decided by financial attrition, is delusional! It will only be over when a court says it is. We are all suffering from the proverbial "Gypsy Curse". Google it.

seajay

Show me the money. Why do they still owe one million and counting to legal fees? It has been a year.

That was my original question, plainly requested. You are evasive.

All lies. I've lost count of the number of lies you've told tonight - was it 60 or 80. You just can give up the embellishment, can you?

I guess if I were as junior as you I'd be nervous too. Thank Heavens I'm retired and not a new hire...

Jim

Thank you for your coherent, intelligent and thought provoking participation in tonight's discussion.

Well, zone5, if Nosum purports it then it can't be true - he doesn't know how to tell the truth.

Where's that proof Nosum?

Jim

You're in for it now zone5 - you said things that are prohibited on the East side.

Jim

OH well, like I have said, nobody tells me what to think or say!

It would be nice if both sides just stuck to what they know or can verify to be facts. All this talk about the financial condition of AOL, by East posters no less, is sophomoric. Furthermore, who cares, it's their money, if the West pilots want to send it to AOL, so be it. If I were one of them, I probably would. Who wouldn't want to cash in that Lottery ticket? All, morality opinions and union politics not withstanding.

seajay

Show me the money. Why do they still owe one million and counting to legal fees? It has been a year.

That was my original question, plainly requested. You are evasive.

Evasive? How so? Like I said, I don't know what the financial condition of AOL is, do you? The fact of the matter is that if AOL has the 100% support of ALL the West pilots, it would only cost each pilot approximately $625 to bring the bill current, if they even owe the "blood sucking" lawyers that much. Is the math confusing you? I don't know how much more "plainly" I can say it.

seajay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back