US Pilots Labor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ask the east friendly upper management person who made the decision. Do it quick though, he is going to be looking for alternative employment soon.
No, I don't think he'll be looking for alternate employment soon. Rather, he'll be "exploring new opportunities." :lol:

I've been gone all day but nothing has changed. Well, the Easties are foaming at the mouth so much they're up to their eyeballs in spittle.

zone5, you said it best:

"The rhetoric and assumptions proffered by both sides of this issue is WAY over the top and probably WAY beyond the reality of the perceived "damages" to the East pilots and the "culpability" of the West pilots (AKA AOL)."

Jim

Then the board of scab representatives passed a resolution holding EF, JS, and KH responsible for all legal fees incurred an expelled them from the union. Way to go board of scab representatives!!!!
Bring it!!!!

I love how Cleary runs the East lemmings' emotions up the flagpole, then they crash, run them up again, wash rinse spin. Absolutely NOTHING is going to happen to the West pilots.Fact: LOA93 is in the hands of Cleary and it's a total loss for USAPA. This will all pass and the it'll be business as usual. In the meantime the average West captain is pulling down 155ish and the average F/O is at 100+. Parker is going to wrap up the investigation and nothing will happen to the company. The planes will run on time. He'll report nice profits. And 2/3rds of the Airways pilots are subsidizing all this on their BK contract. Beautiful. Life is good!

Bring it!!!!

I love how Cleary runs the East lemmings' emotions up the flagpole, then they crash, run them up again, wash rinse spin. Absolutely NOTHING is going to happen to the West pilots.Fact: LOA93 is in the hands of Cleary and it's a total loss for USAPA. This will all pass and the it'll be business as usual. In the meantime the average West captain is pulling down 155ish and the average F/O is at 100+. Parker is going to wrap up the investigation and nothing will happen to the company. The planes will run on time. He'll report nice profits. And 2/3rds of the Airways pilots are subsidizing all this on their BK contract. Beautiful. Life is good!

How are the donations going lately. Never mind, rhetorical question.

The army of lyningitas group, representing the west pilots, owes 1 million dollars in legal fees. The recent theft of Usairways employee personal data will require a self induced need for their legal representation. army of iyingitas can not afford this, nor would a law group take on such a loser who has no resources.

To explain this in a vernacular that you and your fellow west group of pilots could understand, your screwed. Keep throwing your money down the drain, feeble minded.

Where did you get your financial data?

It is the scabs who are broke, and I think the West is no longer playing the pay the scabs game.

Bye bye usapa!!!

The statute now makes the possession of any "means of identification" to "knowingly transfer, possess, or use without lawful authority" a federal crime...

- Cornell School of Law

You are quite welcome. Since I never paid usapa dues, the least I could do was help fund the scabs demise.

How are you able to keep your job, having "never paid USAPA dues"?

Please look up the definition of "scab", your inaccurate use of the word makes you look.........clownish!

seajay

How are the donations going lately. Never mind, rhetorical question.

After Clearyhole's meltdown today, calling the cops on our west reps, donations are WAY up. Thanks for asking.

PS: The emperor has no clothes. All eastholes are featured in this play.

Where did you get your financial data?

It is the scabs who are broke, and I think the West is no longer playing the pay the scabs game.

Bye bye usapa!!!

Ok, I am trying to understand your logic. Your west pilot group owes one million plus in legal fees. Your goons stole personal employee information, including social security information. Usairways acknowledged this by providing free life lock service to 3000 east pilots. The company, FBI, Arizona Attorney General and USAPA legal are investigating this.

The sand is a great place for the ostrich to place its head, in Phoenix you have plenty, yet you have chosen the body cavity as a refuge.

Ask the east friendly upper management person who made the decision. Do it quick though, he is going to be looking for alternative employment soon.

What are you talking about? I don't know of ANY "East friendly" upper management! Got any names or any specifics to support this fairy tale?

You really should take my advice to "step away from the key board".

seajay

The statute now makes the possession of any "means of identification" to "knowingly transfer, possess, or use without lawful authority" a federal crime...

- Cornell School of Law

So who knowingly transferred, possess or use the east pilots ssn#? According to company's attorney, no one knew the info was there. I guess that doesn't fit into clown college thinking

Thanks so much for contributing to the group whose assets will be at risk. We on the East appreciate it! Thanks!

You're welcome. I find it money well spent to watch you eastholes imploding day after day. Won't be long now. Looking forward to the big meltdown.

So who knowingly transferred, possess or use the east pilots ssn#? According to company's attorney, no one knew the info was there. I guess that doesn't fit into clown college thinking

The company claims they did not know the info was there, to the FBI. How unpredictable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back