US Pilots Labor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right here for starters.Post 1

The same day I received my Leonidas mailing, I received two additional unsolicited mailings similarly addessed. Including my spouse as an addressee.

I didn't give my address to them, and they didn't get it from Leonidas.

700 recalls of pilots who brought nothing to the merger, placement of 757s and E190s, furloughing West pilots out of seniority who brought jobs to the merger. Those are just the starters.

OK, the company would not have done any of the above, were it not for the East having a "special" place in "Dougie's" heart. Now I get it. Please go on as these are "just the starters". Curious East minds, might want to know just how "grateful" they should be to "Team Tempe", we already know how much we owe the West pilots for "saving us"! :huh:

seajay

What and when did this happen? I'd love some details.
Nothing to dramatic, they were asked and refused to leave in order to pursue or make certain resolutions were passed on how this is going to proceed and how to represent thse guys. This is second hand info by the way. Updates should be out tonight or tomorrow.

If so, the reference is inaccurate and misleading. To this day, the top West F/O pay on the 75 is $93.61 hr and $101.90 on the East. Admittedly, it's kind of like two "ladies of the night" arguing over which one is more virtuous. Just getting tired of being told by West pilots that I am the "lowest paid" 75 pilot in the industry, when that dubious distinction belongs to the West.

seajay
Typical clown lacking in reading comprehension, my post said captains, but even west fo's earn more in total compensation than any east. How much is an extra 10 days vacation worth at $93 an hour worth? how about payed cancellation? how about 2 extra days a month off on reserve? let's talk dead heading? how about minimum daily guarantee? The top east 330 captain makes $16 more than the west guys, if they both fly 1000 hours that is $16k, west superior vacation alone is worth $6k at west rates, the math gets worse for the east from there.

Not unglued, just trying to figure out how to go about representing this guys, you still don't get it yet. They are in serious trouble.
Total bullsh*t. Nothing will happen to them. I like figures 4 and 5 from the pamphlet of truth. Do you have a favorite?

Nothing to dramatic, they were asked and refused to leave in order to pursue or make certain resolutions were passed on how this is going to proceed and how to represent thse guys. This is second hand info by the way. Updates should be out tonight or tomorrow.
How about the west rep's being called thieves and felons? where in the union manual does it say you can throw out reps that are representing their domicile for no reason? This just shows what special type of scum you guys are.

Typical clown lacking in reading comprehension, my post said captains, but even west fo's earn more in total compensation than any east. How much is an extra 10 days vacation worth at $93 an hour worth? how about payed cancellation? how about 2 extra days a month off on reserve? let's talk dead heading? how about minimum daily guarantee? The top east 330 captain makes $16 more than the west guys, if they both fly 1000 hours that is $16k, west superior vacation alone is worth $6k at west rates, the math gets worse for the east from there.

You forgot about the extra $10K each East pilot received the last 2 years. For the last 2 years the average east pilot made more than their west counterpart. And we didn't have to contribute twice to have a lawsuit thrown out by the 9th circuit. But you guys have a lot to be proud of. Your latest stunt has single handedly reunified every east pilot against Leonidas. I hope you guys are still donating. You're going to need 3 times what you have now to try and fight off the civil lawsuits that are coming. I will be surprised if you have anything left over for DFR II. Your lawyers won't work for free. I wouldn't be surprised if your lawyers call in their marker for the rest of what they are owed now ($1 million?). They may not get it later. Leonidas is toast.......talk about money thrown away.

How about the west rep's being called thieves and felons? where in the union manual does it say you can throw out reps that are representing their domicile for no reason? This just shows what special type of scum you guys are.
Spot on. Thieves now, felons in the near future.

Please keep me updated on this. I am quite interested in this whole thing. The f/a's on the east don't like the idea that someone has access to our info as well.....using it for personal reasons...and or political... anymore than anyone else.

Total bullsh*t. Nothing will happen to them. I like figures 4 and 5 from the pamphlet of truth. Do you have a favorite?
Did not look at the pamphlet, you know your attitude is not helping your friends. Nothing will happen to them?, should I "BOOKMARK" this page also, that has not worked your last two times. Good luck.

Did not look at the pamphlet, you know your attitude is not h
elping your friends. Nothing will happen to them?, should I "BOOKMARK" this page also, that has not worked your last two times. Good luck.
Aside from childish noise, nothing has happened. I'm batting 1000.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back