US Pilots Labor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know nothing. Trust me on this one. I know the USCABA circle jerk is absolutely enthralling to you but once again, you've been lied to.

Bookmark this page: Nothing is going to happen to anybody at AOL, or the former America West. Nothing.

Meanwhile, the tendrils of truth are probing their way into the minds of ALL East pilots who now have the uncensored, un-USCABA'D truth in their hands. The horse is out of the barn, the message is sinking in.

USAPA is doomed. I hope they sue, and continue to burn the financial furniture on pathetic losers like this and the RICO suit. :D
OK, I will- because you really are the Charlie Sheen of this board. Thank you for all the material is all I can say. :D

Using addresses that are readily available for sale; and are public information isn't illegal. Even the Company didn't know SSN numbers were ENCODED into the doc. There is no harm here. Just more outlandish noise from a group of failures who are desperately trying to "win" something.....anything.

I'm no fan of ALPA, but I sure as hell never even heard of them concerning themselves with the kind of horse crap USCABA does.
Metro, have you read the COMPANY LETTER? This information came from an internal company data base. It was released by a company employee to a third party. The company admitted the link had the SS numbers in it. Are you honestly this dense? Try and get your kids grades from a college without their consent if they are over 18. Try getting their medical records without their consent if they are over 18. You can't. Are you really this disconnected from reality if you don't know simple things such as this? IF this was released KNOWINGLY, and asked for KNOWINGLY, this is 1. a direct violation of corporate policy of disclosure, 2. a direct violation of civil law with regard to record keeping and disclosure. This little stunt is going to get 3 employees possibly fired, 3. the company is on the hook for most likely close to a million dollars for this to LIFELOCK. 4. The company is NOT getting off with a simple apology for not having set up a system that safeguards this information. They claim they had NO knowledge of this? WHY NOT? They should have a system in place that prevents this, or if it is accessed, an internal message should have been sent( and most probably was) to an IT group telling them this. If it wasn't? Then they should be sued. Leonidas will ABSOLUTELY be sued. If any organization is going down, it is LEONIDAS. Got it CHARLIE?

I want to know how Usapians got my information prior to the election and I want to know how this information has been used since the election.....

How do I know that Usapians did not already have 5000 or more SS numbers in their possession and other private info?

It is my understanding they stole it from ALPA when some of the scab union founders were practicing the illegal tactic of dual unionism. I also speculate that is why the PHL reps were replaced by ALPA. Rather than filing criminal charges during the heated period, ALPA just removed the perpetrators. Another gross injustice ALPA inflicted on the West. To properly protect the West, ALPA should have prosecuted to the fullest extent to recover the stolen info. Info that could have contained, ss#, insurance benificiary information, etc.

Further, if you have paid by check to usapa they likely have your name, address, ss#, checking account #, and a copy of your signature. Pretty much personal info to be in the hands of a criminal organization such as usapa.

I would suggest paying the scumbags in unrolled coin, multiple denomination, but heavy with pennies.

What a low life you are.

People usually get what they deserve in life.

That does not bode well for you.

Your a real piece of work Dan, let's just let all the criminals out of jail, maybe that would make you happy!! no accountability for anything is that what you want.

True that!

It's like watching re-runs of a really bad sitcom from the 70's. Funny but hard to watch at the same time.

Their ship is sinking and they are desperate to throw someone... anyone... overboard before the ship goes under. :lol:
Watching bad re runs? You are here every minute! A supposed UAL pilot who can't admit his obsession with the AAA message board. Pretty pathetic.

It is my understanding they stole it from ALPA when some of the scab union founders were practicing the illegal tactic of dual unionism. I also speculate that is why the PHL reps were replaced by ALPA. Rather than filing criminal charges during the heated period, ALPA just removed the perpetrators. Another gross injustice ALPA inflicted on the West. To properly protect the West, ALPA should have prosecuted to the fullest extent to recover the stolen info. Info that could have contained, ss#, insurance benificiary information, etc.

Further, if you have paid by check to usapa they likely have your name, address, ss#, checking account #, and a copy of your signature. Pretty much personal info to be in the hands of a criminal organization such as usapa.

I would suggest paying the scumbags in unrolled coin, multiple denomination, but heavy with pennies.
Bottom line is you don't understand squat son!!

Oh, yes. I am sure Leonidas would pass up the opportunity. Most likely the membership was too pre occupied with bagging and mailing dog crap to notice anything.

Your a real piece of work Dan, let's just let all the criminals out of jail, maybe that would make you happy!! no accountability for anything is that what you want.
Like i said, you're a low life. You're also mentally changelled.

You can't stand people pointing out your attemped theft so you want them fired and put in jail.

I said they should be punished if guilty.

Lucky for them you won't be the one deciding the punishment.

Like i said, you're a low life. And you're mentally changelled.

You can't stand people pointing out your attemped theft so you want them fired.

I said they should be punished if guilty.

Lucky for them you won't be the one deciding the punishment.
What did I steal? rather be a "lowlife" than a "traitor"

No, LOA 93 is all we get.
Yes , we all know LOA 93 sucks, thank you ALPA, we have had it for six years now,we know that, should be over by the end of the summer. (hopefully) I know you will not take that money Dan, if we win. How could you live with yourself bad mouthing the union that won it back for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back