US Pilots Labor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trader, what would happen if you were handling a clients' account, and someone in your office gave a third party the investors SS number??? Beyond that, what would happen to you if you took no action and you knew this happened?

If the accused pilots used the company's list without authorization they should be punished.

Modified by me.

If the pilots accused of using the lists are guilty they should be punished.

Using addresses that are readily available for sale; and are public information isn't illegal. Even the Company didn't know SSN numbers were ENCODED into the doc. There is no harm here. Just more outlandish noise from a group of failures who are desperately trying to "win" something.....anything.

I'm no fan of ALPA, but I sure as hell never even heard of them concerning themselves with the kind of horse crap USCABA does.

Well so far this has cost the company about 3.5 million, they are not to happy with the nice folks at AOL. This one is going to get real ugly. We are just at the beginning of things. Nice try Metro!!!!

Well so far this has cost the company about 3.5 million, they are not to happy with the nice folks at AOL. This one is going to get real ugly. We are just at the beginning of things. Nice try Metro!!!!

Luv,

I think your math is off by a factor of 10, and that is a worst case scenario.

Luv,

I think your math is off by a factor of 10, and that is a worst case scenario.
That's what the word is between likelock for life, not the one year and the outside law firm the company has hire, these guys can sell this info or do what they want with it, one year not enough we also want monthly credit reports. I don't think they understand how serious this is. I just heard that from the office.

I don't know their CBA but I doubt it covers anything beyond defense of employment. Any additional legal needs and obligation beyond that almost invariably requires membership.
That would be true of any pilot, member or not, in the case of criminal prosecution. There is no NMB requirement for a union to represent one of their represented employees in court, so is optional for the union as long as the union treats everyone the same. If the union supplies a criminal defense lawyer for one they have to provide the same for all or they are not representing equally.

Jim

You know nothing. Trust me on this one. I know the USCABA circle jerk is absolutely enthralling to you but once again, you've been lied to.

Bookmark this page: Nothing is going to happen to anybody at AOL, or the former America West. Nothing.

Meanwhile, the tendrils of truth are probing their way into the minds of ALL East pilots who now have the uncensored, un-USCABA'D truth in their hands. The horse is out of the barn, the message is sinking in.

USAPA is doomed. I hope they sue, and continue to burn the financial furniture on pathetic losers like this and the RICO suit. :D

You know nothing. Trust me on this one. I know the USCABA circle jerk is absolutely enthralling to you but once again, you've been lied to.

Bookmark this page: Nothing is going to happen to anybody at AOL, or the former America West. Nothing.

Meanwhile, the tendrils of truth are probing their way into the minds of ALL East pilots who now have the uncensored, un-USCABA'D truth in their hands. The horse is out of the barn, the message is sinking in.

USAPA is doomed. I hope they sue, and continue to burn the financial furniture on pathetic losers like this and the RICO suit. :D
True that!

It's like watching re-runs of a really bad sitcom from the 70's. Funny but hard to watch at the same time.

Their ship is sinking and they are desperate to throw someone... anyone... overboard before the ship goes under. :lol:

Using addresses that are readily available for sale; and are public information isn't illegal. Even the Company didn't know SSN numbers were ENCODED into the doc. There is no harm here. Just more outlandish noise from a group of failures who are desperately trying to "win" something.....anything.

I modified my post.

If they used a public list like the Nicolau seniority list I agree with you.

If they used a list from the company without authorization that was very stupid.

Another "Bookmark" did not go so well the first time for you!!! I just do not know what to do we are all doomed. OK Baghbad Bob.

Doomed? :lol: And that would be why.... because of a glossy mailing from Leospaker? :lol: :lol:

You should re-familiarize yourself with the successes of the ALPA Concerned Pilots Committee. Were you a cheerleader for them too?

Completely false. The union must represent them also. Why do you think non-members have to pay a fee instead of dues?

You and luv are walking a straight line to another DFR if the union followed the actions either of you recommend.

Jim
What are you talking about? If this thing keeps walking, and it looks like it will it will be in a criminal court. They have to get their own representation with a criminal attorney. USAPA will have nothing to do with that, and no obligation for any criminal defense. This constant DFR for the west is total crap.

True that!

It's like watching re-runs of a really bad sitcom from the 70's. Funny but hard to watch at the same time.

Their ship is sinking and they are desperate to throw someone... anyone... overboard before the ship goes under. :lol:
Let's see, Leonidas and its ' founders get their jewels in a bear trap, and USAPA is going under? Your west brothers are suspects every where they go. We had an American jumpseater and we showed him the letter. He said he was going to smear his employee number and hold onto his wallet if he had to hitch a west ride! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back