US Pilots Labor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
A simple 'Thank you' as you hub in and out of CLT, PHL and DCA would be nice.
Thank ALPA for putting min block hours in the transition agreement.

Should I thank Parker for following the T/A?

The east pilots sure get no thanks as it is you that is holding up any benefits and as you have said you want 400 west guys gone. usapa did not make the decision where that flying was done. So they or east pilots get no thanks. Only the blame.

Our agreement is membership ratification. Perhaps someday you will get past your collective disconnect on this subject and accept the Nic will not be ratified by the East not matter what a court might say.

In the end AOL will deliver nothing but failure.

The West brings nothing to the table - PHX is a loser. No potential merger partner needs a hub there. The inefficiencies in siphoning off East flying to prop up the failing West system cannot go on forever and when it ends 400 jobs will be brought back East where they belong.

The West is nothing but a liability and every East pilot knows this.

If you are one of those fr8t dawgs acquired back in 2005, I would like nothing better than to see you return where you belong.

I give thanks everyday for my lot in life, most often before consuming food.

When I hub in and out of CLT, PHL and DCA, performing West flying AWA bought in the merger, I give thanks that I did not ever apply for work at USAir, and that I am not in the entirely crappy employment position many on the east find themselves in.

I suspect a simple 'thank you' would be a far strech for the typical usapian entittlement attitude, but the next time you go to work to your job that was saved in the merger, you might try giving thanks, instead of getting all worked up over the fact that you are not going to steal the jobe of the West pilot walking thru the terminal.

You obviously miss the big picture. If the shoe was on the other foot and the Westies were trying to cheat a process then your side would feel slighted and you would be beating this issue to death.

Actually, I think I have the big picture well in hand, thank you, which is why I rarely waste my time posting on this board. I understand your viewpoint and respectfully disagree. I just find the moral grandstanding distasteful.

Actually, I think I have the big picture well in hand, thank you, which is why I rarely waste my time posting on this board. I understand your viewpoint and respectfully disagree. I just find the moral grandstanding distasteful.

Joe,

I appreciate your comments but I disagree with your perception of grandstanding. I was taught right from wrong at an early age. Treat others fairly and you will get the same in return. I have discovered in my half century on this earth that others were taught a different set of values.

If you don't think there is anything wrong with a actively flying pilot being replaced by a pilot who was on furlough, I disagree, Nicolau disagrees and human decency disagrees.

I have learned, in order to compete and defeat those who cheat, I will do what is required to outwit , outplay and outlast my opposition.

Seeing how so many of our flights from PHX and LAS to East coast cities no longer exist and our passengers are forced to go through CLT and PHL and make connection, you don't need to get your panties all wadded up. Also, every time I see one of your planes going to a West destination out of PHX or LAS, I try to see the big picture. Maybe you would consider doing the same.

When I hub in and out of CLT, PHL and DCA, performing West flying AWA bought in the merger,

So now it's 'bought' flying?

"Methinks the lady doth protest too much"

You get on here and pontificate about stolen jobs when deep down I think you know the score.

Yup, each time you hit V1 in our hubs think a kind thought for the pilots who provide you your job because it sure wasn't America West.

So now it's 'bought' flying?

"Methinks the lady doth protest too much"

You get on here and pontificate about stolen jobs when deep down I think you know the score.

Yup, each time you hit V1 in our hubs think a kind thought for the pilots who provide you your job because it sure wasn't America West.
So in your world it is the east pilots that decide who does what flying. If the course that you were on had continued. There would be no east hubs.

Every time you show up to work how about you say thank you.

Thank ALPA for putting min block hours in the transition agreement.

Should I thank Parker for following the T/A?

The east pilots sure get no thanks as it is you that is holding up any benefits and as you have said you want 400 west guys gone. usapa did not make the decision where that flying was done. So they or east pilots get no thanks. Only the blame.

Under the assumption there would actually BE flying for you to perform !

I never said I 'want' 400 west guys gone - I do not.

Just not going to sit by and be insulted without calling you on it.

If our flying wasn't being bled off to artificially inflate your pilot group TA block hours you would (and rightly should) have 400+ furloughs right now.

Wow. Just, wow.

Such delusion. Such anger (and misplaced anger at that) as you posses can lead to ulcers, heart disease, and a suppressed immune system.

Under the assumption there would actually BE flying for you to perform !

I never said I 'want' 400 west guys gone - I do not.

Just not going to sit by and be insulted without calling you on it.

I just read through ten pages of what you did say:

#769622 Freighterguynow

Veteran

Group:
Registered Member Posts:
579 Joined:
05-January 04 Posted 23 November 2010 - 04:40 PM

Regrettably no. The seniority award Nic or Doh whatever changes things so dramatically it almost a waste of time until that is resolved.

After all, what good are Captain rates if you won't ever BE a Captain?

What good is the most awesome eye watering deal if 1700 West pilots are downsized into east bases and put ya on the street? Membership Ratification - 3 to 8

Other Freighterguynow quotes:

Stop trying to weasel out of your agreements and accept it .

Who flies the airplanes the West brought to the merger if we furlough a thousand pilots under USAPA's plan? The Chinese are looking for hulls - probably end up over there.

The future of PHX looks, at best, grim. Once the TA goes away expect a 20% reduction maybe 50% if Captain Underpants was right. You had no expectation other than flying narrow bodies in and of PHX all day yet, NOW you insist on being able to bid East and take east jobs.

Seems to me flying routes like CLT - ATL on West metal violates that agreement and needs to stop. You know, all announced flying between points East of the mississippi done only by East crews?

I ATE your seniority - burrrppp!

Scabbing with Integrity !

Your mentality inspires me to keep up the fight against tyranny of the majority and against taxation without representation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back