US Pilots Labor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I learned from the 9th, bring the case back when ripe. From Usapian actions thus far, I can say the fruit is going to bre a nice, ripe DFRII.

What I learned from SCOTUS is the 9th will most likely have the last word on DFRII. That does not concern me based on their previous decision.

Who knows where the company's DJ takes US?

Cheers

Well there you go. You didn't claim to learn anything about the threshold of "ripe" and "guilty". Shall we talk about the weather? :lol:

Well there you go. You didn't claim to learn anything about the threshold of "ripe" and "guilty". Shall we talk about the weather? :lol:

It is obvious you me and Barister can't agree on the weather.

But do you think we should all be on the lookout Achmed the terrorist? Could we agree on that?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neTsQng-70o

The association has also agreed to integrate the seniority lists of the two employee groups according to date of hire. This agreement was reached by the association after an analysis of what impact such an integration would have on both groups and a determination that date of hire was the most fair and equitable solution.

http://www.teamster.org/content/america-west-csrs-update

This is the most relevant I could find.

Note: I don't think DOH is fair to the West pilots
I know you are very familiar with the polar/atlas situation and everyone knows the IBT's position is that once alpa's SLI was done the ibt will not modify it and is final and binding.

Frontier is hiring.

Without a joint contract - any Republic pilot wanting to apply needs to resign and be at the bottom of the list.

Suggest you take note ...

PS ALPA helped write the MOU ...
Jeez, can't stop lying heh? once the faa says they are a single transportation system the list is merged, no contract required.

Really? Why aren't we using the Nic then?

I think you're getting like nyc - argument for the sake of arguing...

The discussion was about the Frontier/Midwest/Republic combined list - sorta evident from the part of freighter's post quoted.

Jim

I think you're getting like nyc - argument for the sake of arguing...

The discussion was about the Frontier/Midwest/Republic combined list - sorta evident from the part of freighter's post quoted.

Jim

You broke the code. About the only thing this place is good for. Didn't you mean like Boeing Boy?

Careful, if you start admitting that there are actually other sets of values out there you run the risk of becoming open-minded................................. As I've said before, relative seniority punishes pilots for management decisions.

Four seniority arbitrations in a row say that slotting by equipment and status is fair and DOH is not.

USAPA supporters run no risk of becoming open-minded even in the face of overwhelming evidence that they're wrong.

Jeez, can't stop lying heh? once the faa says they are a single transportation system the list is merged, no contract required.

RAH management has informed us that they will open a vacancy bid for 20 First Officer positions to fill growth in MKE and DEN. We will distribute details as soon as the vacancy is posted (likely Monday) so please be looking out for that. Based on a lack of response from Frontier VLOA pilots wanting to return, they plan on hiring pilots to fill most of the First Officer vacancies. A letter has been sent to the Republic pilots notifying them of this opportunity, and clarifying that any Republic pilots who wish to be hired in these Airbus First Officer positions must resign their current position (and seniority number) at Republic in order *****to come to Frontier as a traditional new hire. Their seniority rights under the IMSL for their previous position will no longer apply,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back