US Pilots Labor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
- Prove that I have "kin" (as you put it) on the West side.

- Prove that I'm being paid by ALPA to post here.

Proof Nos

west pilots were promised damages in return for badge backers. It has not happened.

Your advice to the badge backers and west furloughed pilots would be helpful to the pilots you have been intimidating to contribute and at the same time promising them damages, with no results for years.

That damages talk was mostly over exuberance and smack talk. Sure, it was ruled not ripe by the 9th, and that over exuberance was just that, at least for the time being. But look at it this way, perhaps there is an inverse correlation to all the damages talk and what a guy or gal has actually contributed. For instance, I myself never uttered a word about damages, yet have donated double plus the three thousand dollar titanium level, and don't intend to quit. Until we are done, one way or another.

In other words, all that damages talk, either way, is meaningless.

Nos - you're looking more and more like a deer caught in the headlights. Or better yet, like a 2 year old caught with their hand in the cookie jar, desperately looking for someone else to blame.

Proof Nos

Proof Nos

Proof Nos

ps - you should know since you've been irrelevant since your first post. Anyone who can't tell the truth doesn't have to work for it, irrelevancy just comes naturally.

Freedom airlines was an america west commuter, where were you then?

Is andy 28j jjjj jacobs working for nothing? With the results you have so far he should. You will have the declaratory judgment soon, it will help your reality of the situation.

Enjoy your phx narrowbody out and backs for the rest of your career.

Hey look guys! It's and "Angry First Officer". I've heard of them, but never actually met one. You tell by the strained posts, the verbal grasping at straws, the claims of forever-separate-operations.

Tell you what, sonny. I'll buy the first high tea on our first overnight together in London, Dubin or Madrid. You need to step back and realize that this is not "your flying" much longer (Heck, it ceased being your flying after Sept. 27, 2005). This is our flying, and you will be made to capitulate eventually. It's just a matter of time and money........We have lots of time and you don't got's much money. It will continue that way until such time that enough of you actually want more money before your time runs out.

Cheerio, Nos!

Nos - you're looking more and more like a deer caught in the headlights. Or better yet, like a 2 year old caught with their hand in the cookie jar, desperately looking for someone else to blame.

Proof Nos

Have you gone nuts? This is all you post... day and night, night and day....

we get it, please stop.

west pilots were promised damages in return for expensive badge backers. It has not happened.

Your advice to the badge backers and west furloughed pilots would be helpful. You have preached to the west pilots and have been intimidating them to contribute and at the same time promising them damages, with no results for years.

The west pilots deserve accountability for their contributions.

Your thoughts please sir.
OK loudmouth. You made an accusation that west pilots are being intimidated to contribute. Back up your accusation. Where is your proof. BB has been asking you for proof.

You know throwing BS out and running away is childish.

Where is your evidence?

Since you're advocating "facts", would you please provide the source for your assertion that 1/3 of the Delta pilots would have been "on the street" with the proposed US acquisition of DL?

No but they would have been requred to face the East
and chant a thousand times.....No we are not Gods...
....No we are not Gods....No we are not Gods,,,,,

NICDOA
NPJB

Yeah, the East only recognizes one god - USAPA.

Barrister, since you picked up one of Nos' lies and helped spread it maybe you'd like to help him find that proof...

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back