US Pilots Labor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure, they have been going for a year and they have 12% of the pilots. Their primary concern now is to get enough money to feed their lawyer. Guess who that is........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Yes you guessed it. That man has only one talent, separating pilots from their money.

The only time you are on this board is to protect alpa. You are an alpa dal pilot rep.

I loved it when usairways was threatening to buy you when i was on the van with your double breasted wrong runway landing fools. It was priceless.

Thanks for the memories.

Sounds to me like the same unrealized promises that usapa offered 3 years ago. We all know how that has turned out.
Remind me of the damages you promised your fellow west pilots 3 years ago.

Hey do your airplanes automatically head to phx like the horses do when they leave the ranch? Enjoy your narrow bodied phx out and backs the rest of you life.

Sure, they have been going for a year and they have 12% of the pilots. Their primary concern now is to get enough money to feed their lawyer. Guess who that is........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Yes you guessed it. That man has only one talent, separating pilots from their money.
Oh there on the right track, your boy LEE made those statements you know it, and so does everyone on the EAST during our BK, tell LEE to take is ALPA and put it where you guessed it! He is a piecce of S&^%! MM!

What's wrong with the little boy hiding behind the keyboard and flinging feces? Trying to invent more accusations? Where's the proof Nos

For you ual supporting west pilots, the ual pilots have the following family awareness event scheduled in a bowling area near you soon.

Phoenix, AZ

Via Linda Lanes Bowling

Saturday, March 19,

"""Thank you for a memorable afternoon, usually one must go to a bowling alley to meet a woman of your stature."""

The Movie Arthur

Proof Nos...

- Prove that I have "kin" (as you put it) on the West side.

- Prove that I'm being paid by ALPA to post here.

Proof Nos

Yup, I'm still here...

- Prove that I have "kin" (as you put it) on the West side.

- Prove that I'm being paid by ALPA to post here.

Proof Nos

At the end of the day, I think the most important concept to fight for is that no one ends up with a "windfall". I know I don't want to "gain" anything from the West and I don't think the West should "gain" anything from me. How do you maintain "status quo"? Maybe separate ops will turn out to be the best solution. Time will tell. In enough time, it won't even matter.

In the mean time, a serious attempt to address the legitimate concerns of both the East and the West in that regard should be undertaken, whether that turns out to be the purview of USAPA, ALPA or something else, I really don't care. It just needs to be done.

seajay

But as other's have pointed out, neither side was ever able to agree what was or was not a windfall, so we used a neutral third party to decide. Hence the arbitration result.

Since day one, you guys and your elected reps went all in for DOH with absolutely no desire to find solutions. That is the initial problem that erupted this battle. Once you treated us as if we were being added to YOUR (collectively) seniority list, even though it was our airline who came to the rescue of US Airways imminent demise, it was all over.

There is no windfall with the nic award because everyone keeps the seniority to buy the same position they had the day before the merger. And nothing said on this forum or anywhere else will convince anyone otherwise. Seniority is like currency. Seniority is not a date or a raw number on a list. A guy with the seniority to hold nothing but the most junior position after 17 years is STILL junior, no matter how you slice it.

So if you are looking for solutions, and if you were king for a day, what would you be willing to give up? Would you be willing to use the nic award and find additional protections for one or two of your personal top priorities? Whenever we have what seems like a slightly more rational east pilot around here, it always ends up that we are asked to participate in finding solutions to make DOH more palatable. Never does it occur to anyone on the east that we have the law on our side, and the pressure of LOA 93 on you, and it is you who should be looking for solutions STARTING with the nic, which is the only legal list accepted by the company.

So throw out a few ideas and let's see where the discussion goes.

But as other's have pointed out, neither side was ever able to agree what was or was not a windfall, so we used a neutral third party to decide. Hence the arbitration result.

Since day one, you guys and your elected reps went all in for DOH with absolutely no desire to find solutions. That is the initial problem that erupted this battle. Once you treated us as if we were being added to YOUR (collectively) seniority list, even though it was our airline who came to the rescue of US Airways imminent demise, it was all over.

There is no windfall with the nic award because everyone keeps the seniority to buy the same position they had the day before the merger. And nothing said on this forum or anywhere else will convince anyone otherwise. Seniority is like currency. Seniority is not a date or a raw number on a list. A guy with the seniority to hold nothing but the most junior position after 17 years is STILL junior, no matter how you slice it.

So if you are looking for solutions, and if you were king for a day, what would you be willing to give up? Would you be willing to use the nic award and find additional protections for one or two of your personal top priorities? Whenever we have what seems like a slightly more rational east pilot around here, it always ends up that we are asked to participate in finding solutions to make DOH more palatable. Never does it occur to anyone on the east that we have the law on our side, and the pressure of LOA 93 on you, and it is you who should be looking for solutions STARTING with the nic, which is the only legal list accepted by the company.

So throw out a few ideas and let's see where the discussion goes.
west pilots were promised damages in return for expensive badge backers. It has not happened.

Your advice to the badge backers and west furloughed pilots would be helpful. You have preached to the west pilots and have been intimidating them to contribute and at the same time promising them damages, with no results for years.

The west pilots deserve accountability for their contributions.

Your thoughts please sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back